NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair

5 posters

Go down

Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair Empty Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:52 am

A couple who have a 30 year age gap and met while travelling have revealed how they gave up their homes and almost all of their worldly possessions to live a life as nomads. Miriam, 34, from the Netherlands and Peter, 64, from New Zealand appear on Tuesday night's episode of Ben Fogle: New Lives in the Wild on Channel 5.

The presenter meets the former teachers in South East Bulgaria where they are currently staying in the Rhodope mountains, the latest destination in their 12 years living a nomadic lifestyle.

While they life a very free lifestyle now they both come from high achieving backgrounds.

As teen was accomplished athlete but shunned a sports career in favour of travelling the world and at 22 while on a journey through India she met Peter. Meanwhile following a PHD in Ecology Peter had worked as a lecturer before deciding to leave his job and live life on the road.

He explained: 'I was sitting in a staff meeting looking out of the window thing they might be paying me $50 an hour to sit here but my life is out there.'

He adds: 'One of the most liberating things I ever did in my life is leave my house, put the keys in the letterbox for the estate agent and then head to the airport with one bag. From that point on I became a refugee from modern life.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6569789/Couple-30-YEAR-age-gap-use-40-000-savings-live-life-nomads.html

Back to top Go down

Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair Empty Re: Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair

Post by Andy Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:59 am

I watched it.
2 highly intelligent adults choosing to live off the grid. They haven't renounced society , and get provisions from stores in villages they encounter.
Each to their own , they seem particularly happy and contented with their lifestyle.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair Empty Re: Couple with a 30 YEAR age gap who are in an 'open relationship' give up their possessions and use their £40,000 savings to live life as nomads - and rely on URINE to wash their hair

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Andy wrote:I watched it.
2 highly intelligent adults choosing to live off the grid. They haven't renounced society , and get provisions from stores in villages they encounter.
Each to their own , they seem particularly happy and contented with their lifestyle.

Have yet to see Andy and am interested to watch.

Will have a look online

I agree, each to their own

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:19 pm

geek

Anybody who "rely on urine to wash their hair" have to be just a bit touched in the head...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 pm

30 year gap, he'll die and leave her on her own miles from anywhere, silly Woman, selfish Man !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:19 pm

nicko wrote:30 year gap, he'll die and leave her on her own miles from anywhere, silly Woman, selfish Man !

Did you watch the programme?
They are in central Europe, not miles from anywhere.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Have you been to Central Europe ? It's a big place.
You could be in a place with no habitation for miles in either direction with no phone signal . And they might decide to start hiking in Africa !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Urine is very good for fair hair, sort of bleaches it. People used to collect all the household urine for cleaning/bleaching all sorts of things. I'm glad we don't now though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:43 pm

I can only guess at what piss artists use it for......
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down