NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl Empty Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:25 pm

The prominent Republican congressman Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl remained under scrutiny on Wednesday, despite his insistence in an appearance on Fox News that the allegation was “verifiably false”.
Hunter Biden calls Trump 'vile' in new book and denies Ukraine allegations
Read more

The Florida politician, a close ally of Donald Trump, claimed during the Tuesday night interview that he was the victim of an extortion plot by a former justice department official, and questioned the motivation behind Tuesday’s original reporting by the New York Times.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/31/matt-gaetz-republican-congressman-federal-investigation

Back to top Go down

Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl Empty Re: Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:05 am

Korben wrote:

The prominent Republican congressman Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl remained under scrutiny on Wednesday, despite his insistence in an appearance on Fox News that the allegation was “verifiably false”.
Read more

The Florida politician, a close ally of Donald Trump, claimed during the Tuesday night interview that he was the victim of an extortion plot by a former justice department official, and questioned the motivation behind Tuesday’s original reporting by the New York Times.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/31/matt-gaetz-republican-congressman-federal-investigation

He and Hunter can share a cell.

Although having sex with a 17 year old is legal, just creepy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl Empty Re: Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:07 am

And throw Cuomo in there too.

We are up to 10 allegations on that creep too.

Powerful men seem to have issues with this crap.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:27 am

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Read more

YOU sure seems America wants to drag prince Andrew over there for that very reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:30 am

Maddog wrote:He and Hunter can share a cell.   
And Hunter bidens Laptop

Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl Tenor10

good luck with that

do "but her emails " i like that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:35 am

Like Epstein. Could be that Trump will silence 'im too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:45 am

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

YOU sure seems America wants to drag prince Andrew over there for that very reason

I don't give a fuck about Prince Andrew. He's your problem.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Is your super power missing the point ? you are very good at it

Maybe thats why Quill wipes the floor with you all the time you lack critical thinking skills and cant see the big picture "Myopic" you could say

It must be a southerner thing

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:30 pm

Korben wrote:

If you think this Gaetz guy was a creep, wait till you hear about his mate, another Florida chap, a govt staffer who was actually jailed for his creepy crimes.  What a Face  What a Face

A total slimeball who plumbed the depths of depravity. The way Miss Maddow builds up to the climax of the story, is truly GLORIOUS,  she really knows her trade and her craft, a talented raconteur !!

From about 5:30 onwards >

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

LiamOgden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:47 pm

JulesV wrote:
Korben wrote:

If you think this Gaetz guy was a creep, wait till you hear about his mate, another Florida chap, a govt staffer who was actually jailed for his creepy crimes.  What a Face  What a Face

A total slimeball who plumbed the depths of depravity. The way Miss Maddow builds up to the climax of the story, is truly GLORIOUS,  she really knows her trade and her craft, a talented raconteur !!

From about 5:30 onwards >

Thanks Jules i watch Maddow (she is great ) all the time when its transmitted in the US and saw this piece last night

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:06 pm

I could not believe what I was hearing, Korben. What a sleazebag! scratch

When El Don announced he'd drain the swamp, he did not mention he'd fill the vacancy with lowlife maggots.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:31 pm

JulesV wrote:I could not believe what I was hearing, Korben. What a sleazebag! scratch

When El Don announced he'd drain the swamp, he did not mention he'd fill the vacancy with lowlife maggots.
I wonder if this is why trump has such a hold on some members of the republican party After all Trump was a good friend of Epstein and Maxwell.
And they are famous for blaming the "other side" for the things they are guilty of

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Maybe thats why Quill wipes the floor with you all the time you lack critical thinking skills and cant see the big picture "Myopic" you could say

Oh, there's a point?

I can't even understand the grammar.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Oh, there's a point?

you should have stopped at "i can't even understand" period

But that's a product of your lack of critical thinking skills and Myopia

You should get that checked by a professional educator ,or psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Oh, there's a point?

you should have stopped at  "i can't even understand" period

No comma needed before "or".
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

As i have said before i am dyslexic and therefore have challenges with spelling and punctuation

But resorting to critic of spelling and grammar is also a sign of a lost argument because you are angry at being so ......well a foolish

But sure Mock my spelling and punctuation it makes you look so petty, personally i couldn't give a shit
But mocking a disability is pretty low. is that a southern trait as well tut tut tut

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

As i have said before i am dyslexic and therefore have challenges with spelling and punctuation

But resorting to critic of spelling and grammar is also a sign of a lost argument because you are angry at being so ......well a foolish

But sure Mock my spelling and punctuation it makes you look so petty, personally i couldn't give a shit
But mocking a disability is pretty low. is that a southern trait as well    tut tut tut

It obviously affects your reading too.

Or is poor reading skills a Scottish thing?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 pm

JulesV wrote:If you think this Gaetz guy was a creep, wait till you hear about his mate, another Florida chap, a govt staffer who was actually jailed for his creepy crimes.

Joel Greenberg, former Republican county tax collector, is accused of child sex trafficking. As booze was the racket of the Italian Mafia in the 1920's, sex trafficking is the racket of the eastern European Mafia in the 2000's.

What has happened is that the Republicans have hooked up with the Russians, chief among eastern European sex traffickers. It was easy to suck them in: Republican self-regarding >> accepting Russian money >> involving Republicans in eastern European primary rackets. Ergo: Kompromat! Trump is the classic example, but he is not the only one that Putin has played in this way.

Underaged girls are of particular interest to Republican low-life's. It satisfies their weak egos, and they don't have to approach young girls honestly...they just flash money and influence, which more mature women would see through. So, Republicans attract low-life's, and are themselves attracted to lifestyles of easy money and trafficking in children. Behind the scenes, the Russians just suck them in.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

JulesV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Korben wrote:

But mocking a disability is pretty low. is that a southern trait as well    tut tut tut

Hey Korben, I didn't realise you were dyslexic.  Shocked
Even tho I'm very aware of other people's  spelling & grammar typos, I never particularly noticed any in your posts.
So carry on carrying on, you've got nowt to worry about imo. sunny

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Cheap southern trick: pretend you are better by nit-picking. So, we should suppose that Redneck is the best grammarian in the trailer park. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Cheap southern trick: pretend you are better by nit-picking.  So, we should suppose that Redneck is the best grammarian in the trailer park.  Rolling Eyes

Hardly.

But you can suppose I'll treat people as they treat me.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:44 pm

JulesV wrote:
Korben wrote:

Hey Korben, I didn't realise you were dyslexic.  Shocked
Even tho I'm very aware of other people's  spelling & grammar typos, I never particularly noticed any in your posts.
Yes and discalucla i have a good spell checker, otherwise i would be a inclined plane wound round a cylindrical object. but it doesn't do punctuation that for the most part baffles me but i try to do it anyway
and besides if nothing else it gives the spelling and grammar police something to do when that fail in a debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Cheap southern trick: pretend you are better by nit-picking.  So, we should suppose that Redneck is the best grammarian in the trailer park.  Rolling Eyes

Hardly.

yet you don't do you. you so far have misrepresented what i actually said to try and make it personal
then what was it? you called me stupid
i have been nothing but nice to you. sure i don't agree with you but thats not a reason to be a dick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Hardly.

yet you don't do you. you so far have misrepresented what i actually said to try and make it personal
then what was it?  you called me stupid
i have been nothing but nice to you. sure i don't agree with you but thats not a reason to be a dick

Korben, I tried to explain something to you several times. You chose to either ignore it, or pretend it wasn't true.

I don't know what word you want me to use.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Oh dear is that racist ??? likely not just more being a dick ....it suites you

Do you need to attend anger management classes ? perhaps some sort of intervention is called for ....As frazer crane would say "i'm listening"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:
then what was it?  you called me stupid

Korben, I tried to explain something to you several times. You chose to either ignore it, or pretend it wasn't true.  

sure that's exactly what happened. i tried to explain to you and you started the name calling
And as to ignoring you Hardly i have answered you posts and pointed out my view

your first point was to misrepresent what i said i believe then keep it going no apology for the misrepresentation's you made just more mildly amusing hostility

i honestly thought better of you Ho HUM

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:00 pm

Korben wrote:
JulesV wrote:

Hey Korben, I didn't realise you were dyslexic. Shocked
Even tho I'm very aware of other people's spelling & grammar typos, I never particularly noticed any in your posts.
Yes and discalucla i have a good spell checker, otherwise i would be a inclined plane wound round a cylindrical object. but it doesn't do punctuation that for the most part baffles me but i try to do it anyway
and besides if nothing else it gives the spelling and grammar police something to do when that fail in a debate

A comma is a soft pause—a punctuation mark that separates words, clauses, or ideas within a sentence. Commas are a part of expression, and there are very few rules except to use them to set off adjectival phrases or lists, such as parallelisms. Like choosing a word out of the vocabulary, it says what you want to say.

Red is grasping at straws with that faux criticism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Korben wrote:

A comma is a soft pause—a punctuation mark that separates words, clauses, or ideas within a sentence.  Commas are a part of expression, and there are very few rules except to use them to set off adjectival phrases or lists, such as parallelisms.  Like choosing a word out of the vocabulary, it says what you want to say.

My poor teacher told me to use them when i take a breath when reading a sentence as a rough guide so that's what i tend to do

not so much grasping as growing from seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:13 pm

Korben wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A comma is a soft pause—a punctuation mark that separates words, clauses, or ideas within a sentence.  Commas are a part of expression, and there are very few rules except to use them to set off adjectival phrases or lists, such as parallelisms.  Like choosing a word out of the vocabulary, it says what you want to say.

My poor teacher told me to use them when i take a breath when reading a sentence as a rough guide so that's what i tend to do

not so much grasping as growing from seed

That's exactly what I mean.  Commas are a part of expression, and not strictly governed by rules.  Commas are used to produce a certain cadence to the written word...making it more like the spoken word.  I notice some writers use them frequently, and some less so.  It's all a matter of your style.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:28 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

sure that's exactly what happened. i tried to explain to you and you started the name calling  

your first point was to misrepresent what i said i believe then keep it going no apology for the misrepresentation's you made just more mildly amusing hostility

What were you trying to explain to me?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

that Libertarians And Maga cult are the same in many may ways
that's when the "stupid" comment surfaced
i then pointed out how a web search that you advised i do re libertarians is basically a reflection of the Maga philosophy
you did not address one single point in that,<<<<< (is thatt he right place for a comma)but just kept trying to start a fight

Another Maga trait

Do you have a Maga hat or support trump or think the election was stolen ....i honestly don't know ...who did you vote for in the presidential election

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

A southerner with no attention span, fcs! What a surprise. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:22 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Do you need to attend anger management classes ? perhaps some sort of intervention is called for ....As frazer crane would say "i'm listening"

Nah, it's reference to the part of the UK in which you live.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:23 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

i then pointed out how a web search that you advised i do re libertarians is basically a reflection of the Maga philosophy
you did not address one single point in that,<<<<< (is thatt he right place for a comma)but  just kept trying to start a fight

Another Maga trait

Do you have a Maga hat or support trump or think the election was stolen ....i honestly don't know  ...who did you vote for in the presidential election

Jo Jorgensen.

I'm a libertarian you fool. Who do you think I would vote for?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:
you did not address one single point in that,<<<<< (is thatt he right place for a comma)but  just kept trying to start a fight

Another Maga trait

Do you have a Maga hat or support trump or think the election was stolen ....i honestly don't know  ...who did you vote for in the presidential election

Jo Jorgensen.

Er what are you saying you are Jo Jorgensen and that should mean something.

I haven't give it much thought to be honest i respond to points in a post rather than the underlying philosophy behind them "unless that is the topic"

Would i to hazard a guess as i have only been back a few months and generaly like you but don't agree with you all the time ,and i have in the past agreed with you

i would have maybe leaned towards MAGA "Light"

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Jo Jorgensen.

I haven't give it much thought to be honest i respond to points in a post rather than the underlying philosophy behind them "unless that is the topic"

Would i to hazard a guess as i have only been back a few months and generaly like you but don't agree with you all the time ,and i have in the past agreed with you  

You asked me who I voted for.

I answered.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:06 pm

And before that, Gary Johnson twice, Bob Barr once and Harry Browne once.

You being an expert on libertarians and all you should be quite familiar with those folks.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

I answered.  
Ah MY bad as i am not familiar with every politician in America Lawks how could i have missed it
Try injecting or even conceiving the idea know as "context"

hear let me a dyslexic give you an example of context

"I would vote for" XXXXXXXXX you could even expand that to include "she is the xx candidate for such and such party"

just a name plucked out of your air may meen nothing to me

However i was expecting something more like Dem,Rep,Trump,berni  ect ect

All though i have never claimed i was a expert on libertarians ....my you do seem to have a tendency to put words in people mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:36 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

Nah, it's reference to the part of the UK in which you live.

Korben: He resorts to personal, ad hominem-speak, when he feels he is losing.  Pay that no mind, until you perceive that he has nothing but ad hominem diversions.

Then, thank him for changing the subject, and go on about your way confident that you have established your argument...you can get on to the next brick in your thesis.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
JulesV wrote:If you think this Gaetz guy was a creep, wait till you hear about his mate, another Florida chap, a govt staffer who was actually jailed for his creepy crimes.

Joel Greenberg, former Republican county tax collector, is accused of child sex trafficking.  As booze was the racket of the Italian Mafia in the 1920's, sex trafficking is the racket of the eastern European Mafia in the 2000's.

What has happened is that the Republicans have hooked up with the Russians, chief among eastern European sex traffickers.  It was easy to suck them in: Republican self-regarding >> accepting Russian money >> involving Republicans in eastern European primary rackets.  Ergo: Kompromat!  Trump is the classic example, but he is not the only one that Putin has played in this way.

Underaged girls are of particular interest to Republican low-life's.  It satisfies their weak egos, and they don't have to approach young girls honestly...they just flash money and influence, which more mature women would see through.  So, Republicans attract low-life's, and are themselves attracted to lifestyles of easy money and trafficking in children.  Behind the scenes, the Russians just suck them in.

+1. Thank you, Quillster for that fullsome explanation of how the human trafficking system works.  The jigsaw pieces are falling into place now. Never heard of either guy till a couple of days ago.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:07 am

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I answered.  
Ah MY bad as i am not familiar with every politician in America Lawks how could i have missed it

"I would vote for" XXXXXXXXX you could even expand that to include "she is the xx candidate for such and such party"

All though i have never claimed i was a expert on libertarians ....my you do seem to have a tendency to put words in people mouth  

That's why you should have been asking questions instead of saying things that make no sense. I would gladly explain my party and my philosophy to you. I know it quite well.

I'm not going to entertain nonsense about libertarians being Trump supporters.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 am

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

That's why you should have been asking questions instead of saying things that make no sense.  I would gladly explain my party and my philosophy to you. I know it quite well.

I'm not going to entertain nonsense about libertarians  being Trump supporters.
so because you cant think to include some context and just blurted out a name in i guess a spasam of tourettes
its my fault
got it

Well there's a trump supporter attitude right there "defection" of blame ie always somebody else's fault

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:29 am

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's why you should have been asking questions instead of saying things that make no sense.  I would gladly explain my party and my philosophy to you. I know it quite well.

I'm not going to entertain nonsense about libertarians  being Trump supporters.
so because you cant think to include some context and just blurted out a name in i guess a spasam of tourettes
its my fault
  got it

Well there's a trump supporter attitude right there "defection" of blame ie always somebody else's fault

It wasn't just a name.

There were 3 candidates on every ballot in the country.

Trump, Biden and Jorgensen.

We were discussing libertarianism so I figured you were familiar with my party's candidate.

And I called you out long before that anyway. It was when you thought libertarianism had something to do with Trump.

You were wrong.

Now, do you want to learn something or stay butthurt for getting into a discussion about a topic you're not very familiar with, and getting called out?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:52 am

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:
its my fault
  got it

It wasn't just a name.
Well yea it was

Is that right ,,,and that is relevant why

We were discussing libertarianism so I figured you were familiar with my party's candidate.

only in the broadest sense

And I called you out long before that anyway.  It was when you thought libertarianism had something to do with Trump.  
"Mmm Something to do with trump "
Actually what i said is that from the the definition of liberalism you asked me to look up
matched very closely to MAGA supporters  

You were wrong.
In your opinion  

Now,  do you want to learn something or stay butthurt for getting into a discussion about a topic you're not very familiar with, and getting called out?
Butthurt ? are you having a stroke or something ,have you been for a CaT scan you should .

I have to admit you managed to hit every cliché there superiority derision, abuse,justification and declaring victory

Well done Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The thing is, the Scots super power is not giving a shit

Now you are free to Act like most of the dumb ass MAga suporters i have talked to over the years

thats your choice

ps also a trait of a MAGA supporter delusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:45 am

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It wasn't just a name.
Well yea it was

Is that right ,,,and that is relevant why

only in the broadest sense

And I called you out long before that anyway.  It was when you thought libertarianism had something to do with Trump.  
"Mmm Something to do with trump "
Actually what i said is that from the the definition of liberalism you asked me to look up
matched very closely to MAGA supporters  

You were wrong.
In your opinion  

Now,  do you want to learn something or stay butthurt for getting into a discussion about a topic you're not very familiar with, and getting called out?
Butthurt ? are you having a stroke or something ,have you been for a CaT scan you should .

I have to admit you managed to hit every cliché there superiority derision, abuse,justification and declaring victory

Well done Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

The thing is, the Scots super power is not giving a shit

Now you are free to Act like most of the dumb ass MAga suporters i have talked to over the years

thats your choice

ps also a trait of a MAGA supporter delusion

OK Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

“It must be a southerner thing”?

Really? Isn’t that negatively lumping a group of people together?

Not very “left” of you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:24 pm

JulesV wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Joel Greenberg, former Republican county tax collector, is accused of child sex trafficking.  As booze was the racket of the Italian Mafia in the 1920's, sex trafficking is the racket of the eastern European Mafia in the 2000's.

What has happened is that the Republicans have hooked up with the Russians, chief among eastern European sex traffickers.  It was easy to suck them in: Republican self-regarding >> accepting Russian money >> involving Republicans in eastern European primary rackets.  Ergo: Kompromat!  Trump is the classic example, but he is not the only one that Putin has played in this way.

Underaged girls are of particular interest to Republican low-life's.  It satisfies their weak egos, and they don't have to approach young girls honestly...they just flash money and influence, which more mature women would see through.  So, Republicans attract low-life's, and are themselves attracted to lifestyles of easy money and trafficking in children.  Behind the scenes, the Russians just suck them in.

+1. Thank you, Quillster for that fullsome explanation of how the human trafficking system works.  The jigsaw pieces are falling into place now. Never heard of either guy till a couple of days ago.

Have you never heard of Quill’s insistent opinion that most Eastern Europeans are child traffickers? Yes, he thinks that most of them are evil children-stealers.
I did point out that saying that was being very general, much like saying most Muslims are bombers....but well, I guess that’s different... Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:31 pm

What a wonderful forum I've created, where a story about a powerful politician exploiting a teen girl prompts nothing but political and personal mudslinging.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:What a wonderful forum I've created, where a story about a powerful politician exploiting a teen girl prompts nothing but political and personal mudslinging.

Well, you’re just a southener, what do you know? Razz
eddie
eddie

Ben Reilly and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:56 pm

eddie wrote:
JulesV wrote:

Have you never heard of Quill’s insistent opinion that most Eastern Europeans are child traffickers? Yes, he thinks that most of them are evil children-stealers.
I did point out that saying that was being very general, much like saying most Muslims are bombers....but well, I guess that’s different... Matt Gaetz’s reported relationship with a 17-year-old girl 2190311264

He doesn't say it's an opinion.

He states it as a fact, like all of his pronouncements that categorize people based on ethnicity or location.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next