NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

+5
eddie
'Wolfie
Syl
Tommy Monk
nicko
9 posters

Go down

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Empty Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSbxPs3cPR4

The above has been widely condemned by many Australian Muslims. See video below.

I mean seriously. This is what is so wrong and dangerous where people blindly follow doctrines taught within that particular school of thought. That it can allow for two Muslim women to claim that men beating their wives is a blessing from Allah.

I mean, talk about voluntary enslavement. As that is what a literal believer of religious doctrine literally is. A slave, to the claimed will of a deity. That the sheer fear of this deity is so great, that you can literally through religious writings or interpretations. Indoctrinate them happily to argue against their own human rights. I mean there is no other way to describe this, other than voluntary enslavement. I mean how else can you get someone to think and believe being denied of their basic Human rights, is a good thing? The answer as I said is fear and this fear as seen controls people from critically thinking at such religious claims. Why also such emphasis on Blasphemy is played on through fear, based on any critical thinking.

Back to top Go down

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Empty Re: Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

Post by nicko Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 am

Brainwashed by the most stupid, idiotic,murderous and savage religion on this Earth !!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Empty Re: Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:31 am

Nothing to do with islam...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm

I prefer this video.  Razz

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Arrow

Those two silly and clueless young women were getting plenty of coverage for their cupidity this past week...

Not only condemned by a whole batch of Muslim leaders and female activists over here, but also a cross-section of politicians, anti-violence groups and police spokespersons, from across society..

Whether it's Muslims, conservative Hindu's, fundi' Christians, or cruel old reprobates, whether the violence is directed against women, children or men, such attitudes are simply unacceptable.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:57 pm

I would like to think they're among a very select few who believe this kind of thing.

SM would throat punch someone if they hit her Laughing
Would love to hear her views.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:03 pm

eddie wrote:I would like to think they're among a very select few who believe this kind of thing.

SM would throat punch someone if they hit her Laughing
Would love to hear her views.

I bet she would to. Cool

its not that long ago men were encouraged to chastise their wives....luckily we have moved on from this sort of crap.

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:07 pm

And how about this one to show a woman where she belongs?

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Article-2617868-1D7E51D900000578-663_634x813
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558

And I'm betting they  Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia 3408175593  are christian.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia Article-2617868-1D7E50E700000578-204_634x558

And I'm betting they  Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia 3408175593  are christian.

Not sure about that.
It's an American ad advertising an American brand of coffee.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Is it wrong to think of sex when I see those pictures?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:26 pm

My thoughts too Eddie Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:27 pm

magica wrote:My thoughts too Eddie Laughing

Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:35 pm

I just think I want to smack a man right back, ......hard,  is that wrong? : Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia 2347854014
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Syl wrote:I just think I want to smack a man right back, ......hard,  is that wrong? : Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia 2347854014

Shocked you are over-excited. Too much chocolate.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I just think I want to smack a man right back, ......hard,  is that wrong? : Watch: Muslim Women Explain How Men Should Hit Their Wives by Hizb ut-Tahrir in Sydney, Australia 2347854014

Hmmmm, not as exited as you and Mags are. Razz

Anyway, I shared my egg... grin angel
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Anyway,  I shared my egg... grin angel

Then you bitchslapped him for eating it, right? Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Anyway,  I shared my egg... grin angel

Then you bitchslapped him for eating it,  right? Razz

No, but I may have sulked a bit. Twisted Evil

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 am

nicko wrote:Brainwashed by the most stupid, idiotic,murderous and savage religion on this Earth !!!

Christianity is JUST as barbaric Lets not pretend modern western Society still follows it, we enshrined the separation of Church and state for this reason. Christianity is Barbaric, All the Abrahamic Religions are EQUALLY as bad with regard to women rights.

We are secular now for good reason
Christianity clearly states a man may beat his wife with a rod no thicker than his thumb

Pretending Muslims are worse is just bullshit that makes society worse for not Giving credit for modern women's rights to where it is Due SECULARISM!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:47 am

And Besides watch the video with Waheed, a famous Australian Muslim
It contains a video of the ACTUAL Islamic councils interpretation that says VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS NOT OK
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:14 am

Veya, serious question, are you an Aboriginal Muslim?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:And Besides watch the video with Waheed, a famous Australian Muslim
It contains a video of the ACTUAL Islamic councils interpretation that says VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS NOT OK

Yes but it's not your ACTUAL Islamic councils interpretation that we should worry about.

It's your ACTUAL Muslim that uses words in a book to justify all the acts of violence, hate and terror they engage in.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 am

nicko wrote:Veya, serious question, are you an Aboriginal Muslim?

No,
Serious question do you have to belong to a tribe to defend it against wrong unjust prejudices?

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:32 am

Miffs2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:And Besides watch the video with Waheed, a famous Australian Muslim

Yes but it's not your ACTUAL Islamic councils interpretation that we should worry about.

It's your ACTUAL Muslim that uses words in a book to justify all the acts of violence, hate and terror they engage in.

those women are from an Minority  sect while all the major sects are represented in the video with in the video with Waheed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So YOU think I need to think that ALL British like those violent knobs in EDL?
And ALL Christians like the most nutjob doctor killing child raping sects in the backwaters of the USA?
SAME SHIT as what you are doing to Muslims Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And Actual Brits tried to justify genocide, invasion and theft with Fucking flags Hypocrite.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

those women are from an Minority  sect while all the major sects are represented in the video with in the video with Waheed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So YOU think I need to think that ALL British like those violent knobs in EDL?
And ALL Christians like the most nutjob doctor killing child raping sects in the backwaters of the USA?
SAME SHIT as what you are doing to Muslims Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And Actual Brits tried to justify genocide, invasion and theft with Fucking flags Hypocrite.

For goodness sake, when are you going to stop making excuses for problems and where you constantly misdirect.

This is not just a problem in Australia , but globally where Muslim women suffer prejudice, discrimination and violence based on Islamic teachings. This is what is happening today and to down play this as you are doing is not helping a single one of them. Where as seen many are brainwashed to think its acceptable for them to be hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:23 am

So thorin YOU Obviously DID NOT watch the second video in Your OP Laughing Laughing Laughing

I recommend you do and Watch Every major Islamic leader and scholar in Australia condemn Violence Against women based on the teachings of Islam, made prior to any of this literally Muslims leaders Trying to oust those that do wrong and try and justify it in the name of religion.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:26 am

veya_victaous wrote:So thorin YOU Obviously DID NOT watch the second video in Your OP Laughing Laughing Laughing

I recommend you do and Watch Every major Islamic leader and scholar in Australia condemn Violence Against women based on the teachings of Islam, made prior to any of this literally Muslims leaders Trying to oust those that do wrong and try and justify it in the name of religion.

I did watch the second video, as i was the one that posted the video

Yet more misdirection to my points

I recommend you read what is replied to you and stop down playing the fact Muslims are taught and believe this is okay.

Its never okay that even one Muslim would think this is acceptable

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:02 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:So thorin YOU Obviously DID NOT watch the second video in Your OP Laughing Laughing Laughing

I did watch the second video, as i was the one that posted the video

Yet more misdirection to my points

I recommend you read what is replied to you and stop down playing the fact Muslims are taught and believe this is okay.

Its never okay that even one Muslim would think this is acceptable

Taught by WHO
these 2 nobodies?

these 2 nobodies with an unofficial YouTube Channels teaching mean more than the sanctioned Official Leadership of Australian Muslims?
Cause the Guys that represent the majority of Muslims in this nation had already Completely rejected this as justifiable under Islam.

And What is your Obsession with forcing the entire world to your opinion? I have told you dozens of times CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE FIRST!!! This is an Australian Video Like the little girls in the Head scarves celebrating Australia day, they are not made with the Middle east in concern.
We don't want THEIR bullshit here, and accept that they don't want to listen to our(your) Bullshit in return.
lead by Example before you try and Promote a Crusade of Intolerance on people on t he other side of the world
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:10 am

More denial and misdirection

There is no official sanctioned Islam

To say there is, then means other Muslims can be classed as apostates and in some countries even murdered based off such a view

See how you end up endorsing extremist Islamic views?

This is about the plight of Muslim women, which as seen you want to brush under the carpet.

What can I say, but pure ignorance from a regressive who suffers from Islamophilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down