NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia

4 posters

Go down

Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia Empty Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:38 am

STUDENTS are showing signs of extreme radicalisation as early as Year 5, including threatening to behead teachers, bullying peers into reading the Koran and even demanding the Syrian flag be put up in the classroom.

Documents obtained by The Daily Telegraph reveal how frightened teachers at Punchbowl Public School have resorted to making formal complaints over fears of religious violence inside the classroom.
It’s also understood at least three teachers have taken stress leave, received counselling or been paid compensation because of bullying from Islamic students.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/punchbowl-public-teacher-blows-the-whistle-in-islamic-extremism-at-school/news-story/9b300c045ccdb430514b8e07e2c2344c

Back to top Go down

Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia Empty Re: Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Kick them out of school, and investigate the parents. Teachers shouldn't feel intimidated by children of that age.

Also, they're not "students", they're pupils.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia Empty Re: Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia

Post by nicko Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Veya will not believe it, all Muslims are happy in Australia !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:28 am

No Nicko I have never said that is said
"We deal with it" as the teachers are doing through the formal complaint process.
literally a half a dozen kids, when there are thousands that are happy so, yes Muslim are happy. And definitely never said 'ALL'

I cant see the article because it is old and you need to subscribe to access it, odd that people find non current article to post here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/16/no-cases-religiously-motivated-violence-punchbowl-public-nsw-education
NSW Education Minister Rob Stokes has confirmed an investigation has been launched, but says there have been no cases at the school of religiously motivated violence.

"The advice I've received is that it relates to one particular incident,” Mr Stokes said.

“There were a number of allegations made. But from what we can ascertain there's not the incidents reports to demonstrate those events.

"The point of concern for me about that incident is that the staff member involved did not feel supported or did not feel taken seriously."

Barrister and Muslim community advocate Bilal Rauf believes "there are some underlying aspects to (Mrs A’s) claims which appear, on the surface, questionable".

"I think there is an element of Punchbowl being unduly targeted,” Mr Rauf told SBS.

As typical of the telegraph it is largely a beat up to angry up the blood of pea brained hill shepherds
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 am

Its hardly old, the article was last month.

You have head of the Islamic group Hizb ut-Tahrir ?

They are certainly problematic in Australia and its more than just a few.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:36 am

Primary school students in grades as early as Year 5 have shown signs of extremist ideology, threatening to behead teachers, chanting sections of the Koran, and bullying others into attending Muslim scripture classes by suggesting they were “betraying” their religion.
Police and officials from the NSW Department of Education have met to discuss the issue, as incident reports and complaints made by a teacher at southwest Sydney’s Punchbowl Public school were published in The Daily Telegraph today.
Punchbowl Public is a feeder school for Punchbowl Boys High, which has been at the centre of controversy after its principal was sacked for refusing to implement a deradicalisation program.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/primary-school-pupils-show-signs-of-extremist-ideology-teachers-claim/news-story/6a268199a8f626fa1978aa6b5ddc1f51

Posted 17th March 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0rDHeQI1Xo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:52 am

AND
we deal with it..
So Stop your wailing in terror we will be fine
we are not cowardly Brits and Europeans.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:AND
we deal with it..
So Stop your wailing in terror we will be fine
we are not cowardly Brits and Europeans.

Extremist Muslim children threaten teachers to behead them - Sydney Australia Article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:00 am

time will tell
I bet you will have more attacks due to your hate speech and isolationist philosophy.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:time will tell
I bet you will have more attacks due to your hate speech and isolationist philosophy.

So speaking openly about problems, championing moderate Muslims, looking to champion the reform of Islam, championing human rights, is now hate speech to you?

Wow, that says it all again at how delusional you are

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 am

Thorin wrote:

So speaking openly about problems, championing moderate Muslims, looking to champion the reform of Islam, championing human rights, is now hate speech to you?

even the second article you posted said it came from the telegraph speaking to one teacher

Which is the majority the moderate or the extremist?

And if you want to help SHUT THE FUCK UP! cause your not helping, You are the opposite of helping. why don't you focus on the videos of Muslim condemning extremists instead of posting and pushing the views of the extremists into the spot light and pretending they're the majority?
Even in article about a majority Australian Muslim that would die for Australia, you make it about the few hill shepherds that send him death threats..
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

even the second article you posted said it came from the telegraph speaking to one teacher

Which is the majority the moderate or the extremist?

And if you want to help SHUT THE FUCK UP! cause your not helping, You are the opposite of helping. why don't you focus on the videos of Muslim condemning extremists instead of posting and pushing the views of the extremists into the spot light and pretending they're the majority?
Even in article about a majority Australian Muslim that would die for Australia, you make it about the few hill shepherds that send him death threats..

So you want to censer problems and not speak openly about them

Wow, so to you shutting up and allowing problems to continue is your strategy in dealing with radical Islam.

I do post Muslims condemning extremists and I also posted that the terrorist caught outside Westminster had his family shop him to the Police. Or how I posted Muslims speaking out again against the same radical Muslim group who claimed it was okay for Muslim men to hit their wives. Or do you have that bad a memory it seems?

This is not about the Majority of Australian Muslims, but the substantial amount that are radical. Which has a knock on effect and not talking about this and champion those Muslims against them, will just lead to further anti-Muslim bigotry. You see its because of people like you that wishes to silence any openess about problems that has seen a rise in hate. The fact you cannot seem to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:39 am

no you are not helping or doing any of that, maybe in your brain fart addled mind but really you are you are spreading hate through your own arrogance.

it is working methodically and inclusively with the community that fixes the issues and not posting hate filled divisive rhetoric that presents itself as 'listen to me cause I'm a white man'

NO it is all about the majority since they are dealing with the radicals in their own community, just like I as a white man have to defend fellow Australians from a some pea brained British hill shepherd. You will NOT divide us, they can see That i will stand for and with them and they in return will stand for me.

Like i already said lets see who's nations method works best...
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:no you are not helping or doing any of that, maybe in your brain fart addled mind but really you are  you are spreading hate through your own arrogance.

it is working methodically and inclusively with the community that fixes the issues and not posting hate filled divisive rhetoric that presents itself as  'listen to me cause I'm a white man'

NO it is all about the majority since they are dealing with the radicals in their own community, just like I as a white man have to defend fellow Australians from a some pea brained British hill shepherd. You will NOT divide us, they can see That i will stand for and with them and they in return will stand for me.

Like i already said lets see who's nations method works best...

The above is not even debate now, its just abuse and hate.

You have rendered yourself now redundant in this debate

I dont post hate filled posts, but articles that look at problems

The fact you just post hate and abuse at people for doing this, speaks volumes about the problems with the regressive left.

Again by not speaking out, is attempt to deny there is a problem.

If this was white Far right people creating problems, of which there is also problems. You would never try to silence the problem but speak out about it

That is what makes you the worst hypocrite going

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 pm

It surely will. When those little five year old are grown adults who hate you and your country, you will then see what home grown terrorism looks like.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down