NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britains youngest mother to be.

+2
JulesV
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Britains youngest mother to be. Empty Britains youngest mother to be.

Post by Syl Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/girl-11-set-to-become-britains-youngest-mother/ar-BByfnMu?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

"A girl is reportedly set to become Britain’s youngest mum at just 11 years old.
The child, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, is expected to give birth soon.
Police are said to be investigating the case. The father is reportedly only a few years older than the mother.
Very few details can be made public about the pregnancy for legal reasons.
The local authority is seeking strict reporting restrictions in the High Court’s family division, the Daily Mail reported.
It comes just weeks after a woman who was once the youngest mum in country announced that she was expecting again – more than a decade later.
Tressa Middleton, from Scotland, was 12 when she gave birth to her daughter after being raped by her brother.
For the first two years Ms Middleton raised the child but Annie was taken into care as a toddler after the identity of her dad was revealed to authorities.
Miss Middleton was Britain’s youngest mother until 2014, when a girl from North London gave birth while five months younger than she had been.
At 12 years old, she and the 13-year-old father became the youngest couple to have a child in Britain.
The UK’s youngest father is Sean Stewart, from Bedford, who became a dad at the age of 12 in 1998."

Every parents nightmare. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britains youngest mother to be. Empty Re: Britains youngest mother to be.

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 pm

It's know as "babies having babies". There can be no sadder sight IMO.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:06 pm

I feel sad. She's a young child,I wonder how her undeveloped body will be able to push baby out. I hope she gets a Caesarion.

I can't believe girls that young could even think about sex, let alone have sex. She should still be playing not being a mother.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

I wonder what sort of homelife she has....it may be a generalisation, but kids who get pregnant so young usually have useless role models at home.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:36 pm

magica wrote:I feel sad. She's a young child,I wonder how her undeveloped body will be able to push baby out. I hope she gets a Caesarion.

I can't believe girls that  young could even think about sex, let alone have sex. She should still be playing not being a mother.

I just know that there's at least one of my po-faced detractors who will be unable to resist the temptation to start shrieking "spelling Nazi!" at me, but what the hell, I just can't resist this....

Humblest apologies Magica - and I beg your forgiveness in advance...but if this child has a Caesarion it will have to go through life trying to explain why it has been named after the child of Roman Emperor Julius Caesar and the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
magica wrote:I feel sad. She's a young child,I wonder how her undeveloped body will be able to push baby out. I hope she gets a Caesarion.

I can't believe girls that  young could even think about sex, let alone have sex. She should still be playing not being a mother.

I just know that there's at least one of my po-faced detractors who will be unable to resist the temptation to start shrieking "spelling Nazi!" at me, but what the hell, I just can't resist this....

Humblest apologies Magica - and I beg your forgiveness in advance...but if this child has a Caesarion it will have to go through life trying to explain why it has been named after the child of Roman Emperor Julius Caesar and the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra!

Spelling Nazi. Evil or Very Mad

Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Spelling Nazi. Evil or Very Mad

Alright...I will now go out into the garden and eat worms.

Ps. I never had you down as po-faced?

Razz
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Awww Fred....you missed my Razz I was joking. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Thanx Fred, my tablet changes my words, predictive text, and also spelling if I miss a letter.

I pride myself on spelling, so I'm sorry for that (red face)
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 pm

magica wrote:Thanx Fred, my tablet changes my words, predictive text, and also spelling if I miss a letter.

No problem, m'dear...it happens to us all.

My botty has been duly slapped by the lovely Syl!

I'm just glad that Thorin hasn't by now downloaded 23 pages of Wikipaedia stuff about the origin of the word "caesarian" and it's relation to Romano-Christian history and Egyptian mythology plus a Royal College of Surgeons treatise on where to stick the scalpel and which surgical clamp to use.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Syl wrote:Awww Fred....you missed my Razz  I was joking. Laughing

cheers
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
magica wrote:Thanx Fred, my tablet changes my words, predictive text, and also spelling if I miss a letter.

I'm just glad that Thorin hasn't by now downloaded /23 pages of Wikipaedia stuff about the origin of the word "caesarian" and it's relation to Romano-Christian history and Egyptian mythology plus a Royal College of Surgeons treatise on where to stick the scalpel and which surgical clamp to use.

Smile
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:19 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I'm just glad that Thorin hasn't by now downloaded 23 pages of Wikipaedia stuff about the origin of the word "caesarian" and it's relation to Romano-Christian history and Egyptian mythology plus a Royal College of Surgeons treatise on where to stick the scalpel and which surgical clamp to use.

Britains youngest mother to be. Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Spelling mistakes aside it would be interesting to hear Thors comments here.

Babies (or not far off) having babies.....I was still playing with dolls at 11 years old. No
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:04 pm

My granddaughter is 11 this year and still plays with her Barbies, when no one is looking lol.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:02 pm

magica wrote:My granddaughter is 11 this year and still plays with her Barbies, when no one is looking lol.

Oh the innocence of youth...so sad that it should be spoiled by underage sex. Kids are still at primary school till they are 11...at 12 they are just starting out at 'big school' as we called it. To be pregnant at that age is a disaster.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Why isn't anyone heavily suggesting that she have an abortion?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:03 pm

There is little info ...just that she is 'set' to become a mum at 11 years old.
Maybe by the time she realised. or told anyone, it was too far into the pregnancy....or it could be against some out dated moral or religious belief that a child must be born no matter what the circumstances are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down