NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'She accused me of castrating my child': Mother of Britain's youngest ever transgender patient hits back at devout Catholic facing questions from police for calling her daughter 'he' in a tweet

Go down

'She accused me of castrating my child': Mother of Britain's youngest ever transgender patient hits back at devout Catholic facing questions from police for calling her daughter 'he' in a tweet Empty 'She accused me of castrating my child': Mother of Britain's youngest ever transgender patient hits back at devout Catholic facing questions from police for calling her daughter 'he' in a tweet

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:48 pm

A mother who went to police over tweets posted by a Catholic journalist about her transgender daughter says she has now withdrawn the complaint.

Susie Green, whose daughter Jackie transitioned as a teenager, reported Caroline Farrow to Surrey Police over tweets posted online after they appeared on TV together last year.

Mrs Farrow, 44, expressed her outrage yesterday that she was the subject of a criminal investigation for 'misgendering' Jackie as a 'he' online.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6830189/Transgender-womans-mother-hits-devout-Catholic-facing-police-probe.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down