NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter

+3
Vintage
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter Empty Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:36 pm

A female detective is facing the sack for breaking wind on duty and asking a junior officer if he wanted an affair with a 'fatter, ugly, older woman'.

Foul-mouthed Detective Constable Claire Fitzpatrick, 44, is accused of repeatedly using the C-word and telling one motorist he was 'driving like a c***'.

Det Con Fitzpatrick is fighting to save her job at a misconduct hearing by saying her antics were part of 'a culture of banter' inside her village police station in Bedwas, south Wales.

She told the police force disciplinary hearing that she would often speak in silly voices 'like the character Borat' and would use the phrase 'Rather out than in'.

Gwent Police officer Fitzpatrick, who had been promoted to a temporary sergeant, is accused of 25 counts of inappropriate behaviour, amounting to gross misconduct.

She insists that swearing 'was just the nature of the place' and that the C-word 'had replaced the F-word as the swear word of choice'. She denies misconduct after 22 years service in the Welsh force.

Mother-of-two Fitzpatrick allegedly asked a male PC if he had a girlfriend and whether he wanted an affair with 'an older woman'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6746367/Detective-mother-two-44-faces-sack-breaking-wind-duty.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter Empty Re: Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Ugh...If I was a bloke, I'd rather use my hand
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter Empty Re: Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:43 pm

i quite like her actually

considering the whistle blowing stories of crime, corruption, and cover ups within the police force, i'd say that if a bit of swearing and farting now equates to gross misconduct then they have their priorities slightly askew

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:11 pm

She is endearing. Freedom with farting is a sign of a person who is open and forthright. Extemporaneous swearing is also a sign of candor and rectitude.

I don't like the talk of affairs, though. That's getting personal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:31 pm

I would certainly not wish her to talk to me like that, I also think swearing is a sign of someone lacking in vocabulary, as for farting in public, no thanks. Does she think she has to behave like this to be accepted ?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:39 pm

so one time me and hubby were driving home and hubby was on the phone to his boss as he was driving and we had a massive joint on the go. we came up to a mini roundabout right by a pub and there were police cars in there and we were behind anogher police car. as we approached nearer hubby said, ''shit, steve, i've gotta get off the phone there's a whole load of old bill about'' but as he was saying it the cop car in front had stopped and a copper got out marched back to our van and stuck his head through hubbys opened window and shouted at him ''wtf are you playing at? are you fucking taking the piss? there's fucking pigs everywhere and you're on the phone???'' then all of a sudden he took a big sniff, glared at us both and just said BAH! and stormed off again.

we were pissing ourselves laughing - couldn't believe a copper had spoken like that, smelled the joint and fucked off and on top of that referring to himself and his colleagues as pigs

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 pm

gelico wrote:

so one time me and hubby were driving home and hubby was on the phone to his boss as he was driving and we had a massive joint on the go.  we came up to a mini roundabout right by a  pub and there were police cars in there and we were behind anogher police car.  as we approached nearer hubby said, ''shit, steve, i've gotta get off the phone there's a whole load of old bill about'' but as he was saying it the cop car in front had stopped and a copper got out marched back to our van and stuck his head through hubbys opened window and shouted at him ''wtf are you playing at?  are you fucking taking the piss?  there's fucking pigs everywhere and you're on the phone???''  then all of a sudden he took a big sniff, glared at us both and just said BAH!  and stormed off again.

we were pissing ourselves laughing - couldn't believe a copper had spoken like that, smelled the joint and fucked off and on top of that referring to himself and his colleagues as pigs

Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter 3489511464

Funny story. Good un, gels.

Good to know there are decent cops over there. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:43 pm

Hahahahahahahaha that is hilarious Gelico!

As to the OP, a bit of an overreaction. I’m with Quill on this one. The only thing that bothers me is the talk of affairs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:59 pm

A cousin was married to an inspector of constabulary and one night they'd been out for the evening and were stopped by a couple of police officers, who looked in the car and saw an oldish man with a very glamorous wife, who was about 10 years younger than him. One of the officers asked her what a good looking woman like her was doing with an old man like him, while the other officer sniggered. The sniggering stopped of course when he identified himself and told them to be in the Police HQ at 10:00 the next day when he would receive them.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 pm

Vintage wrote:A cousin was married to an inspector of constabulary and one night they'd been out for the evening and were stopped by a couple of police officers, who looked in the car and saw an oldish man with a very glamorous wife, who was about 10 years younger than him.  One of the officers asked her what a good looking woman like her was doing with an old man like him, while the other officer sniggered. The sniggering stopped of course when he identified himself and told them to be in the Police HQ at 10:00 the next day when he would receive them.

Oops. Awkward. Embarassed
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:She is endearing.  Freedom with farting is a sign of a person who is open and forthright.  Extemporaneous swearing is also a sign of candor and rectitude.

I don't like the talk of affairs, though.  That's getting personal.

The whole thing about the affair could easily have been intended as a joke, particularly considering how she worded it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:27 am

When I first left school at 15 I worked in the local Co-op. The other people were much older, two of the women acted exactly like this copper.
I have to say it was a crash course in learning how err..liberated some women could be, and this was back in the mid 60's. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:52 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Original Quill wrote:She is endearing.  Freedom with farting is a sign of a person who is open and forthright.  Extemporaneous swearing is also a sign of candor and rectitude.

I don't like the talk of affairs, though.  That's getting personal.

The whole thing about the affair could easily  have been intended as a joke, particularly considering how she worded it.

I know. But look how it looks. You don't always get to explain, and even then...will they believe you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am

Syl wrote:When I first left school at 15  I worked in the local Co-op. The other people were much older, two of the women acted exactly like this copper.
I have to say it was a crash course in learning how err..liberated  some women could be, and this was back in the mid 60's. Laughing

I'm all for being outspoken, but she's trying to be one of the lads, and I don't think it always works for women. I don't imagine there's one man on here who'd really honestly want her as a partner, taking her out in public and she behaves likes this?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:23 am

My Wife's as broad minded has they come,[she wouldn't have Married me otherwise] but there are limits !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:07 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:When I first left school at 15  I worked in the local Co-op. The other people were much older, two of the women acted exactly like this copper.
I have to say it was a crash course in learning how err..liberated  some women could be, and this was back in the mid 60's. Laughing

I'm all for being outspoken, but she's trying to be one of the lads, and I don't think it always works for women.   I don't imagine there's one man on here who'd really honestly want her as a partner, taking her out in public and she behaves likes this?  

I have a mate a bit like that, she is what my mum would have called 'common' back in the day. Laughing
I notice men treat her the same, they swear at her (mostly in fun) and she gives back as good as she gets re bad language.
One male neighbour would walk past us when we were together, wave and smile at me then stick two fingers up to her.....she thought this was very funny.
I suppose it takes all types. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I'm all for being outspoken, but she's trying to be one of the lads, and I don't think it always works for women.   I don't imagine there's one man on here who'd really honestly want her as a partner, taking her out in public and she behaves likes this?  

I have a mate a bit like that, she is what my mum would have called 'common' back in the day. Laughing
I notice men treat her the same, they swear at her (mostly in fun) and she gives back as good as she gets re bad language.
One male neighbour would walk past us when we were together, wave and smile at me then stick two fingers up to her.....she thought this was very funny.

Nobody treats me like that. I'm not one of the lads and demand to be treated with respect. I might say fuck or bugger on here but I don't swear in public and don't fart in front of my husband, never mind a room full of strange men. She's the type men laugh at, not with. I think women like this are desperate to be accepted, so they'll do all and anything to get a laugh and get in with the crowd.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:47 pm

I really can’t be doing with the ladette type image. I enjoy being female and all that it entails.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I think it's all about how far you take it. Let's face it, a certain amount of that behavior from a woman can make her seem warmer and more approachable. If she never "cuts loose" she can come across as high maintenance, snobby, a princess, however you want to describe it.

But the other extreme isn't attractive at all. I remember Rosanne Barr when she screeched the National Anthem off-key before a baseball game, then grabbed her crotch and spat like a baseball player. Nothing further from sexy in the world than that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:52 pm

I dont get the Ladette type either, but I doubt they really care what men or other women think of them anyway.
Along with the drinking, burping, swearing and farting....it seems like they are not looking for approval.
Usually they eventually grow up....hopefully anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:53 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I think it's all about how far you take it. Let's face it, a certain amount of that behavior from a woman can make her seem warmer and more approachable. If she never "cuts loose"  she can come across as high maintenance, snobby, a princess, however  you want to describe  it.

But the other extreme isn't attractive at all. I remember Rosanne Barr when she screeched the National Anthem off-key before a baseball game, then grabbed her crotch and spat like a baseball player. Nothing further from sexy in the world than that.

Yeah, Roseanne Barr is certainly no lady.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:54 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nobody treats me like that.   I'm not one of the lads and demand to be treated with respect.   I might say fuck or bugger on here but I don't swear in public and don't fart in front of my husband, never mind a room full of strange men.     She's the type men laugh at, not with.   I think women like this are desperate to be accepted, so they'll do all and anything to get a laugh and get in with the crowd.

You may be a lady in real life on the forums you are a definate Ladette. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:55 pm

eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I think it's all about how far you take it. Let's face it, a certain amount of that behavior from a woman can make her seem warmer and more approachable. If she never "cuts loose"  she can come across as high maintenance, snobby, a princess, however  you want to describe  it.

I remember her rendition of the American National anthem....did she not apologise afterwards and blame the fact she started too high or something? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I remember her rendition of the American National anthem....did she not apologise afterwards and blame the fact she started too high or something? Razz

Maybe she had too much phlegm in her throat, hence her spitting? Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter 2190311264
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Maybe she had too much phlegm in her throat, hence her spitting? Detective mother-of-two, 44, facing sack for breaking wind on duty, asking colleague if he wanted affair with 'fatter, ugly, older woman' and calling motorist 'a c***' as she arrested him says it was just workplace banter 2190311264

Stop making excuses for her.

Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Nobody treats me like that.   I'm not one of the lads and demand to be treated with respect.   I might say fuck or bugger on here but I don't swear in public and don't fart in front of my husband, never mind a room full of strange men.     She's the type men laugh at, not with.   I think women like this are desperate to be accepted, so they'll do all and anything to get a laugh and get in with the crowd.

No, I'm not. I don't scratch my balls or drink pints, or make farty noises with my armpits or belch Bohemian Rhapsody. However, I don't mince my fucking words either.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Use a bloody tissue!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

No, I'm not.  I don't scratch my balls or drink pints, or make farty noises with my armpits or belch Bohemian Rhapsody.   However, I don't mince my fucking words either. .

True. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down