NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend

4 posters

Go down

The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend Empty The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 am

MUNICH, Germany—After sawing off the head of her bound and blind-folded boyfriend in the midst of a sex game, Gabi P. just pulled a blanket over the body, closed the door and didn’t enter the room for the next few months. It was only when she went on holiday half a year later that her new boyfriend, Christian K, an aspiring techno DJ who was freshly in love with her, accidently discovered the rotting remains when dropping by to feed her cat. (German privacy laws do not allow the publication of last names ongoing court cases.)
A friend of Christian’s remembers how, several years later, Christian once broke down sobbing in the street. Christian confessed: Gabi murdered her ex-boyfriend and he’s buried in our garden.

“And you didn’t ask him any further questions?” the judge, incredulous, asked Christian’s friend in a Munich courtroom Thursday.

“No.“

Last week, 32-year-old Gabi P. was on trial here for murdering Alexander H. with an electric circular saw after a fight in 2008. But what looks like coldly premeditated slaughter (Hey, let me blindfold you and get out my saw!) may have been an “act of desperation” brought on by Alexander’s insistence on degrading sex in their relationship.

At least, that’s what the defense is arguing. Most of Gabi’s own testimony is closed to the public. But from other witnesses the judge wants to know: Was Alexander very dominant with Gabi? Did he beat her up? Did he demand and pressure her into BDSM sex?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/18/the-german-who-buzz-sawed-her-boyfriend.html

It is an interesting case, though unlikely the defense given, as why did she not then go to the Police after the act, if she was being beaten up? Though it cannot be ruled out. 

Its also possible, though very remote, that this was the ultimate pleasure sought by the victim. I remember reading about the Serial Killer Peter Kurten's view on his own death sentence of beheading...

After my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment , the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? That would be the best pleasure to end all pleasure.
Peter Kurten

Back to top Go down

The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend Empty Re: The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend

Post by eddie Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 pm

The question I find myself asking is this: what sort of sex game involves the sawing off of a head?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend Empty Re: The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:07 pm

eddie wrote:The question I find myself asking is this: what sort of sex game involves the sawing off of a head?

The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend Umma-square
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah...lighten up Eddie. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Sorry guys didn't realise we were that kind of place. The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend 2794048296
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:Sorry guys didn't realise we were that kind of place. The German Who Buzz Sawed Her Boyfriend 2794048296

wait till we get to the SERIOUS stuff......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down