NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox

4 posters

Go down

Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox Empty Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Monday saw the 46th anniversary of the first lunar landings so inevitably the conspiracy loons were out in force.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/21/apollo-moon-landings-twitter_n_7839822.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox Empty Re: Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Yawn...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox Empty Re: Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists Taken Down By Buzz Aldrin And Professor Brian Cox

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
I can remember sitting up late to watch that with my father

I was 13 1/2 normally I would have been i bed long befor, but this was kinda ......special...

why do you think I started a life long interest in science and technology....

what do YOU think inspired me to learn learn LEARN

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:42 pm

Oh Gawd. Another moon thread by a science loon. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Learn to ignore the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Learn to ignore the truth...

there there tommy....

<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 am

One thing that always bothered me, when the lander takes off from the Moon a camera follows it going up, who operated the camera?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 am

nicko wrote:One thing that always bothered me,   when the lander takes off from the Moon a camera follows it going up, who operated the camera?
nobodyon the moon it was remote Plus the camera on the rover was set at wide angle, which makes it even easier. Because of the signal delay between the moon and the Earth, the camera operator had to start sending the command to "pan up" to the camera a couple seconds before the module actually launched

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you Korben, I always wondered.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:53 pm

True or not I can't say for sure but that was a great time in history, approx 500 million people watched the landing, it had an aura of the togetherness of the world and was a beacon of hope of more to come, shame to think the promise many felt in the sixties seems to have fallen apart so badly.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Vintage wrote:True or not I can't say for sure but that was a great time in history, approx 500 million people watched the landing, it had an aura of the togetherness of the world and was a beacon of hope of more to come, shame to think the promise many felt in the sixties  seems to have fallen apart so badly.

Fallen apart.
Lets see what has been achieved since the sixties?
How about far more equality for people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down