NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter

5 posters

Go down

Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter  Empty Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter

Post by eddie Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 pm

I mean, it stands to reason that with more than billions of other "stars" out there in the universe, that there will obviously be other life forms.

Here is an interesting video of Buzz Aldrin describing what he and his team saw in the Apollo 11 trip:

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter  Empty Re: Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:17 pm

My Dad has seen stuff on radar travelling at speeds and directions that are inexplicable.

Back to top Go down

Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter  Empty Re: Buzz Aldrin recounts Apollo 11 possible UFO encounter

Post by eddie Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:05 am

sassy wrote:My Dad has seen stuff on radar travelling at speeds and directions that are inexplicable.

I believe it.
How can anyone think we are the only race?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:08 am

It would be so damn arrogant to think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:18 am

Interesting. Whether it was an alien vessel or not we'll never know now, but strange in any case.

And I agree, the idea that in the whole universe our planet is the only one with life, is totally unrealistic.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:51 am

I've heard about Aldren's sighting. It's outlandish, but improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe. Outlandish because it is not of this world. Improbable...look at the statistics. It's probably the one conspiracy theory that has convincing evidence to it.

BTW...it is a conspiracy. No government would want you to know they didn't have the situation well-in-hand.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:I've heard about Aldren's sighting.  It's outlandish, but improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.  Outlandish because it is not of this world.  Improbable...look at the statistics.  It's probably the one conspiracy theory that has convincing evidence to it.

BTW...it is a conspiracy.  No government would want you to know they didn't have the situation well-in-hand.

Oh I know it's a conspiracy, and I also believe that NASA know full well, much more than they let on...
Which is why I know, that the powers-that-be, are perfectly capable of lying about enormous things and also covering up sightings of supposed UFO's too.
Lots of credible stories out there.

And if they can cover up these huge things, what's to stop them lying abd covering up about other things?
Nothing.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I've heard about Aldren's sighting.  It's outlandish, but improbable that we are the only living beings in the universe.  Outlandish because it is not of this world.  Improbable...look at the statistics.  It's probably the one conspiracy theory that has convincing evidence to it.

BTW...it is a conspiracy.  No government would want you to know they didn't have the situation well-in-hand.

Oh I know it's a conspiracy, and I also believe that NASA know full well, much more than they let on...
Which is why I know, that the powers-that-be, are perfectly capable of lying about enormous things and also covering up sightings of supposed UFO's too.
Lots of credible stories out there.

And if they can cover up these huge things, what's to stop them lying abd covering up about other things?
Nothing.

You always talk about people in government as though they're so different from the rest of us -- what makes you think that?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Most of them aren't Ben. Most of them (the lower the grade the less the knowledge) have no idea about anything apart from what they're told.

And when they do suspect, or learn of something and they speak out, they get called "conspiracy theorists".....don't they?
Ex-CIA
Ex-Military
Ex-pilots
Ex-government officials
Ex-doctors

All of them.
They're all wrong though, apparently, but we beiieved them when they weren't "ex" and were serving us...didn't we?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

I believe in life out there. Not sure about real UFO sightings in the last 100 years though.

Think about it, an incredibly advanced alien comes all the way to Earth, floats around just long enough to have a blurry photo taken, then leaves? And by shear luck is only seen by a handful of people at most? They come all this way for that?

It's like these aliens want to give the UFO junkies something to gossip about. Or they are just really, really shy Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:07 am

Eilzel wrote:I believe in life out there. Not sure about real UFO sightings in the last 100 years though.

Think about it, an incredibly advanced alien comes all the way to Earth, floats around just long enough to have a blurry photo taken, then leaves? And by shear luck is only seen by a handful of people at most? They come all this way for that?

It's like these aliens want to give the UFO junkies something to gossip about. Or they are just really, really shy Wink

Or they are generally really good at concealing themselves...and get caught only infrequently.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:14 am

Yeah that's possible Quill, that still means they are shy though right? I mean, by simply being here their technology must be way ahead of ours, so this is an advanced alien race; they'd have no other reason to hide than they are shy. And if they have been here, they are clearly harmless, since Independece Day hasn't happened yet lol so the government hides it for what reason?!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:36 am

Eilzel wrote:Yeah that's possible Quill, that still means they are shy though right? I mean, by simply being here their technology must be way ahead of ours, so this is an advanced alien race; they'd have no other reason to hide than they are shy. And if they have been here, they are clearly harmless, since Independece Day hasn't happened yet lol so the government hides it for what reason?!

Shy?  I don't know.  Seriously, has any of us ever tried to make contact with an amoeba?  Interplanetary distance may be only one element of discontinuity between species.  Language has always be one, but it is surmountable.  Faculty is another...maybe we just don't have the equipment.  Or the perception.  Indeed, there may be extra-dimensional beings walking among us and we don't even realize they exist.  Maybe, as in one episode of Star Trek, they move too fast...we look like immobile rocks to them, and they are invisible to us.  Are rocks living?  How about planets?  Maybe for some reason they don't realize we exist...or are capable of communication with them.  Maybe we don't realize they exists.  

Until someone verifiably communicates with them, and admits it, we'll never know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:47 am

I actually agree on all those possibilities quill. But the kind of UFOs we are talking about are apparently very visible to us and on a similar size scale.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:52 am

Eilzel wrote:I actually agree on all those possibilities quill. But the kind of UFOs we are talking about are apparently very visible to us and on a similar size scale.

Well, that's true.  But maybe one of the other elements is present, preventing us from making contact with perfectly perceptible flying machines.  Again, we just don't know until we make contact.

It must be very much like when Europeans contacted native Americans.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:12 pm

perhaps they have a "prime directive"

maybe they are teenage alien louts having fun "buzzing" the natives

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Its very possible and most likely there is other forms of life out in the universe. One thing is for sure this world and its people are not ready for it or would be able to handle it, espcially on the religious factor this would play on the worshippers of the main religions. I do not think there is any surpression of information. If there is a view to surpress this, then it stands to reason it is the aliens themselves also thinking humanity is not ready to let it be known they exist yet because quite frankily humanity has not evolved enough yet to deal with such things, espcially where then are driven by crackpot new wolrd order conspiracies.
IF alien life wants us to know they exist, they will let us know by formely introduing themselves by means of either openly coming down to meet or the more worrying prospect of attcking our cities.
So why some are in such a hurry to know is beyond me, as if they want to  let us know they exist, they will do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down