NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped.

2 posters

Go down

Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped. Empty Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped.

Post by Independent Thoughts Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:35 pm

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Ca.) and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) were embarrassed after excoriating former national security advisor Michael Flynn for tweets that were made by a parody account pretending to be him. They made the comments in a press conference Tuesday about Flynn’s resignation from the Trump administration.

Cummings derided Flynn for the tweets, and said further investigation was needed into the matter.

“Something is wrong here,” Cummings intoned, addressing Pelosi directly.

Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) wrote:
Madame Leader, just this morning, Flynn tweeted, and this is a quote: “scapegoat,” end of quote. Scapegoat. He basically described himself as a scapegoat. And so I believe we need to hold a public hearing with Flynn to get to the bottom of this. Our committee held three or four hearings, emergency hearings on Hillary Clinton in the matter of a week or two. And if there is any emergency at this moment in the history of this country, this is the moment. And so we need to get his security clearance documents, I wanna see em. I wanna see what he put in those documents to find out if he was honest on those forms and we need to know how much he got paid to have dinner with Putin.

Nancy Pelosi explained at length the concept of a “scapegoat” to further toss calumny on Flynn’s head.

Nancy Pelosi wrote:
But I will say this I didn’t know until I heard from my colleague that the tweet of General Flynn today was “scapegoat.” Scapegoat. Do you know what a scapegoat is? That means in community where people want to absolve themselves of guilt they get a goat and they heap all of the ills onto the goat and then they run the goat out of town. So the inference that is to be drawn from his statement is that other people have blame that should be shared in all of this.

Reporters captured the moment Pelosi was told the tweets were fakes.

Here's Pelosi being told by an aide oops the Flynn "scapegoat" tweet is from a fake acct. "They told me it's real?"
https://twitter.com/toddzwillich/status/831566582065270785/photo/1

Aide tells Pelosi the "scapegoat" Flynn tweet was fake, "what do you mean it's fake?" She says.
https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/831563196540518401/photo/1

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/14/nancy-pelosi-and-elijah-cummings-bash-mike-flynns-tweets-and-immediately-regret-it/

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped. Empty Re: Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped.

Post by Independent Thoughts Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped. 600505_259020564198014_1510362373_n

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped. Empty Re: Suckers! Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings get duped.

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

Pelosi wrote:But I will say this I didn’t know until I heard from my colleague that the tweet of General Flynn today was “scapegoat.” Scapegoat. Do you know what a scapegoat is? That means in community where people want to absolve themselves of guilt they get a goat and they heap all of the ills onto the goat and then they run the goat out of town. So the inference that is to be drawn from his statement is that other people have blame that should be shared in all of this.

We know, Nancy. We're way beyond thinking scapegoat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down