NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters)

4 posters

Go down

Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters) Empty Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters)

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 am

http://www.news.com.au/national/war-hero-reece-maloney-refused-entry-to-coogee-bay-hotel-over-assistance-dog/story-fncynjr2-1226752945879
AN ARMY veteran suffering post-traumatic stress disorder says it was a 'slap in the face' to be refused entry to a popular venue at the weekend when they wouldn't allow his assistance dog to come in.
Reece Maloney, who has served in Iraq and Afghanistan, says he was refused entry to Sydney's Coogee Bay Hotel on Sunday after he arrived with his assistance dog Buddy.

"I arrived and told them 'this is my assistance dog'. They said 'you can't have a dog in here'. I explained that it's an assistance dog and has the same rights as a guide dog and that it's against the law to not let me in because of him," he said.

"Security said 'we'll get the manager'. I explained the same thing to the manager and he said 'we can't have dogs in here'. He said 'we let guide dogs in but we won't let assistance dogs in because we serve food'.

"This dog is trained in public places. He comes into restaurants with me and everything. I explained that to him but he didn't want to hear it."

the Sh!t eaters is from this
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/hotels-ice-cream-was-full-of-poo/story-e6freuy9-1111117888229
Shitty Estabishment that shoud be closed down for being a deteriment to the Public. It's Home of Racist Bogans anyway.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters) Empty Re: Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters)

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:28 am

Times like this, I wish I had the power to make a judgement. If so, Mr. Maloney and his friends would get the run of the place for a day, all at the hotel's expense Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters) Empty Re: Cogee Bay hotel is Scum suckers (and sh!t eaters)

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:23 am

Beekeeper wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
...........................................................................................

......................................... It's Home of Racist Bogans anyway.

Suspect 

YOU don't happen to live in Melbourne by any chance, Veya' ?

Cool 

Hiya Bee. You made it then.  :D 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 am

Nope Sydney
but I'm from Blacktown so technically a 'westie'. we are starting to use bogan more too since the geographic/demographic has changed and there is more wealth out west, in part due to the influx of migrants that mainly settled in western Sydney. We all know what bogan means and it makes more since now that those people live more in southern and far north Sydney.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Yay  cheers  another Aussie and a New South Welshman at that.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down