NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing

4 posters

Go down

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing Empty This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm

In a viral video titled "Physics 4 Bryan 0", Bryan Ropar attempts to crack an 80-foot-long bull whip. It's a wild emotional roller coaster. There's anticipation, disappointment, surprise, fear, more surprise, pain, toughness, and reflection.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5706/This-Guy-s-Attempt-At-Cracking-An-80-Foot-Whip-Has-The-Entire-Internet-Laughing#xaqE4khpaf8ibcmT.99

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing 3489511464

Back to top Go down

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing Empty Re: This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing

Post by eddie Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:45 pm

What a total bloody idiot!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing Empty Re: This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing

Post by Syl Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:22 pm

That could have had his eye out. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:37 pm

The tip of a bullwhip 'cracks' because a loop traveling along the whip gains speed until it reaches the speed of sound and creates a sonic boom.

There are bullets that travel at a slower velocity.  The only reason a 12' bullwhip is not that dangerous is control.  An 80' bullwhip has no control. That guy is some kind of stupid.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:28 am

This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing 1366281442

Just watching that video, I get the impression that clown has absolutely no idea what he is doing...

I was expecting to see him smack himself in the eyes there..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:41 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: This Guy's Attempt At Cracking An 80-Foot Whip Has The Entire Internet Laughing 1366281442

Just watching that video,  I get the impression that clown has absolutely no idea what he is doing...

I was expecting to see him smack himself in the eyes there..

Indeed lol, still, "cracked" me up.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down