NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke

3 posters

Go down

The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Empty The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 am

I didn’t know the Finsbury Park Mosque was good at humour. Oh my, it is, and how.
The Times has reported that one of the mosque’s trustees, Mohammed Sawalha, is a ruling member of Hamas. ITIC has much more.
Oh, say it ain’t so. Voila! From The Independent:
Asked how Mr Sawalha’s position in Hamas squared with Finsbury Park Mosque’s values, a spokesperson said: “We were not aware about this news till recently made public in [The Times].
“We are looking at the situation and the mosque will be issuing a statement in the next couple of days.
“We would like to confirm that the mosque has no relationship with Hamas.”
Perhaps the mosque could “look at the situation” by going back over a decade to a BBC Panorama report which called Mr Sawalha a “fugitive Hamas commander”. Yes, he has been it at for that long. All the way back to the 1990s, in fact, when he settled in this country.
The mosque may also wish to consult its leader Mohammed Kozbar. Here he is with Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Kozbar
And here Kozbar grins with the notorious Hamas hardliner Mahmoud al-Zahar (centre). The man next to Kozbar is Islam Channel owner Mohamed Ali Harrath. Just to add some “awareness”, you know.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Mohamad-kozbar-wth-mahmoud-al-zahar-2
Oh look, here is Mr Kozbar with Messrs Sawalha and Haniyeh! That should be helpful, shouldn’t it.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Kozbar-and-sawalha
The picture above was taken during an Interpal “Miles of Smiles” convoy to Gaza. Interpal is a registered British charity dedicated to serving Hamas.
Let’s add a few more photos which might assist the mosque.
Meeting the next jihad generation with Haniyeh, for example.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Mohammad-Sawalha-with-Ismail-Haniyeh
Here is Sawalha with Ahmed Bahar of Hamas (centre). The man on the left is his fellow Hamas UK operative Zaher Birawi. Second from left is Kevin Ovenden, at the time a sad minion of George Galloway in the Viva Palestina Hamas support operation. This photo was taken in Gaza during one of the Viva Palestina convoys.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Ovenden_ahmed_bahar_birawi_sawalha_gaza_10_10
Here’s another Viva Palestina scene from Syria, in much better days for the brutal dictatorship. The man at the microphone is Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzook. Sawalha is at the left end of the table.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Marzook_latakia_10_10
Here Mr Sawalha joins Zaher Birawi, Bulent Yildirim, who is the head of the Turkish Islamist charity IHH, and hate preacher Raed Salah on the deck of the Mavi Marmara in Istanbul. The Gaza flotilla was about to set sail. Sawalha was a key player in that Hamas International operation.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Raed-Salah-at-the-Mavi-Marmara-launch-ceremony
I trust I have been of some assistance to the mosque. If I can provide any further help, I would be delighted to do so.
The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Corbyn_3593719b

http://hurryupharry.org/2017/11/07/the-finsbury-park-mosque-and-hamas-a-cracking-joke/

Back to top Go down

The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Empty Re: The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 am

why is anyone surprised. Hooky preached there for years.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke Empty Re: The Finsbury Park Mosque and Hamas – A Cracking Joke

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:27 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:why is anyone surprised. Hooky preached there for years.

I am not surprised

Its amazing how the left are silent on this, but hey. They think its armed ressistance and that is okay by the UN, based on the words of one person who happens to be a Jew and support Hamas. Where he claims any form of ressistance is acceptable. Quite the thickie it seems. As clearly he has not read the UN resolution on armed ressistance on occupation, as it does not allow the murder of civillians or the Police etc.

But what do you expect from the wave of Far Left antisemitism

Its always given a free pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:54 pm

After September 11th happened Bush said countries harbouring terrorists would be hounded and bombed as they are the enemy.

I wondered when we were going to get bombed as we have most of them here!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Well said !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down