NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking Over Someones Driveway

+5
Syl
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Major
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Parking Over Someones Driveway - Page 2 Empty Re: Parking Over Someones Driveway

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:Umm No I can follow the conversation.

there is one person responding to the points
and one person that repost the same crap and never addressing anything Intelligible until they give up and just post crap

like pictures laughing or Making an Unreasonable Unrelated request and saying "I'll Wait".

That is confirmation bias and also based on your poor understanding of the many subjects involved

I post many points and like with your poor knowledge on history on the other thread, where I educate you, then you use bullshit misdirection like this

In fact most of your posts are ad hominem

And the simple fact for that, is that is all you can do when debating me, attack me as the poster and not my points, which proves your failing not mine

Back to top Go down

Parking Over Someones Driveway - Page 2 Empty Re: Parking Over Someones Driveway

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:14 am

Dude You are the one that Copy and pasted from MY links assuming that I am a silly as you and do not read the links I post.
You posted What you thought was points, Each one was address individually and then you have just got silly.
So I am not taking your shit.
You have not addressed any of the points I posted about the fact that list of things that defined 'self determination' was addressed and is Historical.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:Dude You are the one that Copy and pasted from MY links assuming that I am a silly as you and do not read the links I post.
You posted What you thought was points, Each one was address individually and then you have just got silly.
So I am not taking your shit.
You have not addressed any of the points I posted about the fact that list of things that defined 'self determination' was addressed and is Historical.

ad hominem and misdirection again.

I read the links and again the facts are this

Both you and wolf are against self determination for some aborigines who want this

I support their right to self determination, those that want this

This means more than the limited self determination they have at present

Of which you want to deny

I addressed all your points and I am so utterly bored with your prejudice, but the worst has to be your denial of antisemitism.

That made me look at you in comparability to Major in racism

Anyway, I have better things to do than be drawn into your poor circular abuse throwing arguments

later

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:25 pm

I parked behind some shops in an empty area that could have held around 5-6 cars a few months back... nipped into the bank and back again in about 5 minutes only to find a metal chain across the entrance/exit and padlocked both ends... nobody to be found to undo it and let me out...

Luckily somebody found a hacksaw in their boot and the exit was opened in under a minute...!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm

There is nothing more annoying than being blocked in, but sadly he parked where he was not entitled to.
His daughter is playing for the sympathy card for him....he was wrong, he paid the price....maybe he will look for an appropriate parking space next time.
Why should the GP leave work to move her car anyway? Her work is important, which is why she is allocated a special parking spot in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2