NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asda-Heavily Pregnant-Given Parking Ticket

+2
HoratioTarr
Major
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Asda-Heavily Pregnant-Given Parking Ticket Empty Re: Asda-Heavily Pregnant-Given Parking Ticket

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:12 am

Stormee wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3500546/Pregnant-woman-fined-using-family-parking-space-Asda-wasn-t-parent-yet.html

Prob a gutless littul weasel of a GESTAPO.

Common sense should prevail.

Are you legally obliged to pay car parking fines on supermarket carparks?

I get that disabled bays should be implemented, but wider bays for people with kids?    How about wider bays for older people who struggle getting out of the cars....or wider bays for fat people, or wider bays for vans, or wider bays for big hats?   When the car park is full, where are you supposed to park?    We have this problem where I live in one supermarket, there are never enough spaces, so why can't you park in a wider bay?

Children are a life choice not a disability.  So I really don't think people should be fined for parking in a I've got a pushchair bay.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asda-Heavily Pregnant-Given Parking Ticket Empty Re: Asda-Heavily Pregnant-Given Parking Ticket

Post by Miffs2 Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:26 pm

I always park in the parent and child bays, just ask FTL it doesn't half give her the collywobbles Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:15 pm

The wider family bays are for the purpose of giving parents room for a pushchair or pram, much like the disabled ones are for wheelchairs.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:52 pm

If yhe car park is run by local authority traffic wardens them only a successful appeal or error in issuing procedure will get you off...

If it's a private company then it is a civil offence and up to you to refuse paying if you want... I have had several of these where they have tried sending me an official looking letter and fine through post with pictures of my car etc... saying that on the wall of the car park there is a sign saying that by parking there you have agreed with terms and conditions contained within and agree that a fine is liable etc...

I always just tell them that I am not party to any contract that I have firstly not agreed to and secondly was not aware of and further contact from them will be seen as harassment!!

Then they tend to go away...

But of course you are now clearly aware of the terms and conditions so can't really park there again with same argument against paying!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Anyway, a heavily pregnant woman wouldn't need a family parking space unless she had children or child with her??
Her baby hasn't been born so.....? scratch

I can't park in a disabled space because my leg is going to hurt "one day"!

Pay the fine bitch! lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Stormee wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:I always park in the parent and child bays, just ask FTL it doesn't half give her the collywobbles Razz

With or without child?
Both. Sometimes just me and FTL sometimes us and a couple of teenagers.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:Anyway, a heavily pregnant woman wouldn't need a family parking space unless she had children or child with her??
Her baby hasn't been born so.....?  scratch

I can't park in a disabled space because my leg is going to hurt "one day"!

Pay the fine bitch! lol!

Being heavily pregnant she might need more room to get out of the car.   Like like some obese git.   So why shouldn't she be able to use the bays for those with kids?    Why do people with children get precedence over anyone else?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:47 pm

If she's pregnant, she's with child. That's why they say "with child" the fact it's not visable is of no consequence .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Horatio I'm not endorsing any free parking spaces here! I don't even care that much. I was merely saying she hadn't got a child with her...?

We don't normally park in child spaces despite the fact we always have kids with us.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down