NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True words

+11
magica
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Andy
nicko
'Wolfie
stardesk
veya_victaous
Syl
Raggamuffin
eddie
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

True words  - Page 2 Empty True words

Post by eddie Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

True words  - Page 2 Img_5539
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

True words  - Page 2 Empty Re: True words

Post by magica Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:Rags has the right to believe in what she wants.  If God is her thing, then so be it, who are we to say it isn't so?

I believe in the Spiritual way of life combined with a Pagan belief.   I'm not saying its for everyone, but it works for me.

Thank you Mags.

Tis true Smile
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:29 pm

magica wrote:Rags has the right to believe in what she wants.  If God is her thing, then so be it, who are we to say it isn't so?

I believe in the Spiritual way of life combined with a Pagan belief.   I'm not saying its for everyone, but it works for me.

Umm Magica
you do realise that Raggs Beleive a Book that Directly State YOU MUST BE PUT TO DEATH (same with me)
You are Pagan, You are a Heritic, Raggs (if she is Chriatina ) beleives You need to Die to appease God.
Your existence is an Insult to god.

So Stop the Bullshit
Chrisitans Deserve ZERO SYMPATHY
While they have their book Calling for Our deaths
we Should not be pretending, they Are not A murderous Cult that has Wiped out Most Pagan Faiths Through Exterme Merciless violence.

Call A Spade a Spade, Raggs supports A terrorist Doctrine Towards Pagans.
Previous Pagans that failed to recognise the Threat of Christians like Raggs Are DEAD Killed by Christians like Raggs.

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Hang on! I don't remember "bashing" anyone's religion - in fact I actively support people if they want to be religious - and this thread isn't about aimed at only Christians.

I saw it and thought "that's true" so I posted it up.

Has this forum become a place where we can't start a thread for fear of treading on someone's feelings?

It's become a place where most members seem to have an ulterior motive for posting what they do, including you.

Really? Why is that? I find it awfully strange that you should take offence at the OP. Surely you would just say, "yes, that is the rule we should all live by"?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

actaully eddie is mordern day Claptrap not supported by the bible what so ever.

AGAIN like the Koran I call on peopel to ACTUALLY READ THE THING
is is evil as fuck calls for heaps of murder and offers littel mercy to nonbeleivers

the idea that non beleivers should offer Christians what they do not offer others is silly
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's become a place where most members seem to have an ulterior motive for posting what they do, including you.

Really? Why is that? I find it awfully strange that you should take offence at the OP. Surely you would just say, "yes, that is the rule we should all live by"?

Why would I just say that? If you think we should all live by that rule, why not just start a thread saying that everyone should be nice? You must have known that the usual suspects would start their anti-Christian nonsense. Of course you did.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 pm

Are you deleting my posts Veya?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica
you do realise that Raggs Beleive a Book that Directly State YOU MUST BE PUT TO DEATH (same with me)
You are Pagan, You are a Heritic, Raggs (if she is Chriatina ) beleives You need to Die to appease God.

So Stop the Bullshit
we Should not be pretending, they Are not A murderous Cult that has Wiped out Most Pagan Faiths Through Exterme Merciless violence.

Previous Pagans that failed to recognise the Threat of Christians like Raggs Are DEAD Killed by Christians like Raggs.

I see you've been on the weed again Veya.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I dont believe this thread was started with that intention,  but  when certain  other people with raging agendas pile in and mention your name it then becomes about you, but that doesn't mean the original intent was to make it so.

I think eddie knows what she's doing, and she knows what will be said in this kind of thread. She's been here long enough, and she's seen how it works here plenty of times.

You know what I'm thinking and why I decide to do things? Fucking hell. Wish you'd made yourself known before now.

Know what you're doing? Playing a part in your own story. I post something up, you accuse me of doing it for a "fight", you say some fuckeries and I retaliate and you get your ending. Is that how it goes?

I posted that up because to me, that is what religion should be about, I take it from your negative view on it all that you strongly disagree with the message?

Because fucked if I know what your problem is rags.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:38 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think eddie knows what she's doing, and she knows what will be said in this kind of thread. She's been here long enough, and she's seen how it works here plenty of times.

You know what I'm thinking and why I decide to do things? Fucking hell. Wish you'd made yourself known before now.

Know what you're doing? Playing a part in your own story. I post something up, you accuse me of doing it for a "fight", you say some fuckeries and I retaliate and you get your ending. Is that how it goes?

I posted that up because to me, that is what religion should be about, I take it from your negative view on it all that you strongly disagree with the message?

Because fucked if I know what your problem is rags.

You see Veya's post? That's what you're encouraging, unless you think I should keep quiet whilst people slate me and my faith so as not to "encourage" abuse.

There's no point me reporting it is there? However, if I had said that about him, I'd be banned by now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 pm

In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:41 pm

True words  - Page 2 98af9fa834b034abb5f8e9030c96e645
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:43 pm

I object to Veya's post. Is there any point me reporting it?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.

Firstly, I just this minute got here, so I didn't see Veya's posts, only your stupid posts to me, so I replied to those only.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:In fact, I was talking about people with religious faith in general, and it became a hatefest - all ignored by YOU eddie.

Firstly, I just this minute got here, so I didn't see Veya's posts, only your stupid posts to me, so I replied to those only.

Please take a look at it, and then tell me if you think it's fair, and if it was provoked in any way.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 pm

And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

I always say what I mean. If you don't know that by now then I won't even bother replying because my word won't be taken as the truth, wiill it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

I always say what I mean. If you don't know that by now then I won't even bother replying because my word won't be taken as the truth, wiill it?

In other words, you think Veya's post is fine, so my opinion of you is justified. If someone had said that about SM for being a Muslim, you would have been all over them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Would you like me to leave this forum Veya? Is that what your post is about?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:And actually I'm very fucking not okay with you jumping on my head for what you think I meant.

In other words, you think Veya's post is fine, so my opinion of you is justified. If someone had said that about SM for being a Muslim, you would have been all over them.

Are you saying you trust me enough to look at a post and give my opinion about it yet you dontt trust my word as to why I posted the thread?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Would you like me to leave this forum Veya? Is that what your post is about?

I don't believe anyone wants to see you leave. You're a fantastic poster.
You've pissed me off but you're still a fab poster.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:03 pm

Then he can apologise for his disgusting slur.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Veya the post was a bit strong to be fair.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

She wants to take false offense at everything she can fuck off for good
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:27 pm

And I publicly state I don't agree.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:37 pm

True words  - Page 2 Image15
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 pm

I disgree with raggs being a 'Fab' poster.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

So what? I disagree what you can ban someone for whingeing.

I'm whingeing. Right now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Umm Magica

So Stop the Bullshit

Have a red for a deliberately provoking and nasty post.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:35 am

@syl
it's true though Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 am

Delusional Christian pastor goes to a mall to harass families there to have a good time bringing their kids to meet Santa because he'd rather they focus on his imaginary friend Jesus. Hilarious that this turd thinks Jesus is more real than Santa. At least Santa isn't the central figure of some weird death cult revolving around a zombie. Christianity is stupid.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

We get criticized by some posters for saying what w do, such as myself who just wants people to see and understand that what the Bible tells them in the early chapters is a load of non-factual info. What's more is the fact that JW children are brain-washed, which is misleading and mind-bending. Mind you, many adults who are somewhat gullible will also be led into false beliefs. This is one reason why I knock religion, especially in the light of prehistoric knowledge and exploration. Time and again I've highlighted the Biblical discrepencies and will continue to do so, in the hopes that pople will realise the truth and start taking control of their own lives, instead of relying on a mythical being called God.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:15 pm

stardesk wrote:We get criticized by some posters for saying what w do, such as myself who just wants people to see and understand that what the Bible tells them in the early chapters is a load of non-factual info. What's more is the fact that JW children are brain-washed, which is misleading and mind-bending. Mind you, many adults who are somewhat gullible will also be led into false beliefs. This is one reason why I knock religion, especially in the light of prehistoric knowledge and exploration. Time and again I've highlighted the Biblical discrepencies and will continue to do so, in the hopes that pople will realise the truth and start taking control of their own lives, instead of relying on a mythical being called God.

I agree with you. The bible is a book written by man, it can be used as a good reference book but it's not to be taken literally.
An eye for an eye....turn the other cheek...which one should I obey? Far better to live your life as best you can for yourself and others because YOU want to....but however you live it there will be no great and powerful body at the end of it to either congratulate or condemn you...imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing Bring Raggs back.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing  Bring Raggs back.

I think, I think....you will get away with saying that cos you isn't me. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Maybe you should rethink that one, veya.  Even the bad guys get to express their wrong thoughts.  Else, how would we ever get to be right?

Besides, her winging is so cute. Laughing  Bring Raggs back.

I think, I think....you will get away with saying that cos you isn't me. Cool

Well, we don't need any more competition, eds. You know me...I believe in taking them on in the field...with words and arguments, not badges.

I know veya, and he believes the same.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:39 pm

That wasn't aimed at Veya.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Major wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

Miss Ragga is asset to any forum.

Do you realise she may not wish to return, that would be PUTTING YA FOOT IN YA MOUSTH.

YOU should STOP the attacks upon her for her beliefs.

Coming from her #1 fan - the cretin that not only objects to 'rude/foul language' except when it's dumped out of her own fingers - the very back bone & support for all of your own racist POV regarding anything hateful about Muslims; yes, indeed ...you'd miss her supporting your every ugly thoughts around here!  True words  - Page 2 2023022481
So when a MOD thumps someone for a rule violation - then you won't be whining & whelping 'JUSTICE FOR ALL' because it's your #1 team member True words  - Page 2 265384880    IRONIC, but it's how you all ~~ROLL~~.  LOL

Back to top Go down

True words  - Page 2 Empty So QUILL ...shall we kick this issue around since the other topic was just LOCKED DOWN?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:True words  - Page 2 Img_5539
That was the OP, posted image.
Then Ragg's came by with > Rolling Eyes 
Sassy made a reply to the thought behind the image and then Ragg's posted this >
Re: True words
True words  - Page 2 Empty by Raggamuffin on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:04 pm

They have the right to do what they like. Atheists love to tell religious people they shouldn't be religious. Perhaps they should be nicer in order to show that being an atheist is sooooooo marvellous.

This is just another thread criticising religious people, thinly disguised as a "thought of the day" type of post. I don't why you people can't leave it alone.
Seriously ...you read the entire thread and deemed it not going SOUTH {driven by the very intent} of Ragg's highly OTT emotional knee jerk reactive position True words  - Page 2 1363015401 
That her FAITH is hers and hers alone and NONE of us are ever allowed to think about it - find humor in it - giggle about it - or ever place any image onto this community regarding it!  E V E R!!! True words  - Page 2 1858517897 

Geeze, who died and left her large & in charge of genre and religion topics?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 pm

THREAD LOCKED

due to descending into a shitfest, rather than about the O/P
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Major wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Hammer of Doom has spoken.
Raggs gone for 3 days.

Miss Ragga is asset to any forum.

Do you realise she may not wish to return, that would be PUTTING YA FOOT IN YA MOUSTH.

YOU should STOP the attacks upon her for her beliefs.

No she is not
the fact that she attract people like you proves so

Ohh look how is talking about not attacking people fo thier beleifs Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2