NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and get a bargain for Christmas.

+3
eddie
nicko
Syl
7 posters

Go down

Come and get a bargain for Christmas. Empty Come and get a bargain for Christmas.

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:58 pm

santa santa santa If anyone has found any bargains, why not share them here. santa santa santa

Lacoste polo shirts...my son loves them, normal price is around £70 to £80, and Lacoste shops seldom have bargains, however....

TJ Hughes are selling them for £35....all sizes and six different colours....what a bargain. cheers

Come and get a bargain for Christmas. PH8984_JN4_20
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Come and get a bargain for Christmas. Empty Re: Come and get a bargain for Christmas.

Post by nicko Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:13 pm

I buy mine from jumble sales 50p or less !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Come and get a bargain for Christmas. Empty Re: Come and get a bargain for Christmas.

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:17 pm

I don't blame you Nicko....designer names  are really overpriced, but as a present, and  if someone especially loves that brand (and they do last for years) saving more than 1/2 price is a good bargain.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:24 pm

I've bought nothing and thought about everything but Christmas.
I'm just not feeling it this year.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm

I think people pay for the name, however crap it is.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm

eddie wrote:I've bought nothing and thought about everything but Christmas.

Well it's only the first day of December....you have loads of time.

I was always the last one to start Christmas shopping, not sure why I am more organised now. Actually I feel a bit annoyed with myself that I have been lulled into the Christmas spirit a bit too early tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

nicko wrote:I think people pay for the name,   however crap it is.

I have just bought 2 for my son for Christmas...so shurrup. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Anyway....another bargain to be had at TJ Hughes...(it's fast becoming my favourite shop)

Ladies...do you look at the price of skin cream and shudder? Well look no more, respected brand Gatineau, face and eye creams for the more mature skin (I'm thinking of Mags and HT here Razz )rrp £112 bargain at under £20.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Take my Daughter,[please] always moaning she's got no money, Grandson wants new Trainers, must have Nike, £80 odd quid, he got them. other Grandson wants PlayStation 4, he got one. In a week or so it will be, Dad, i'v got no money for Gas/Electric Food ect. Fcuking fed up with it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I've bought nothing and thought about everything but Christmas.

I was always the last one to start Christmas shopping, not sure why I am more organised now. Actually I feel a bit annoyed with myself that I have been lulled into the Christmas spirit a bit too early tbh.

I am a bit annoyed with you too, if I'm honest. What with your "longest birthday in the history of the world" and your Christmas cheer....well, in case you hadn't be noticed I'm not talking to you. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:44 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I am a bit annoyed with you too, if I'm honest. What with your "longest birthday in the history of the world" and your Christmas cheer....well, in case you hadn't be noticed I'm not talking to you. No

Stop complaining...it's not my fault I'm more organised than you. Rolling Eyes
And I'm am going to prolong my birthday thread just to annoy you now. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm

I'm going to start my birthday thread, which isn't for 6 months, right now today.
If I can be bothered.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:52 pm

eddie wrote:I'm going to start my birthday thread, which isn't for 6 months, right now today.
If I can be bothered.

I will start one for you....in June. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm going to start my birthday thread, which isn't for 6 months, right now today.
If I can be bothered.

Start it in April. I have many thousands of fans who may wish to get in early. afro
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Start it in April. I have many thousands of fans who may wish to get in early. afro

The ultimate would be - making a birthday thread into a sticky and having comments posted on it daily, all year round! Shocked

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 pm

As for the annoying people who start the countdown to the next christmas immediatey after the 25th?  Surely those are valid grounds for homicide!! From boxing day onwards they start chirping  "only 364/5 days to go". STOP!!  Mad

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Jules wrote:As for the annoying people who start the countdown to the next christmas immediatey after the 25th?  Surely those are valid grounds for homicide!! From boxing day onwards they start chirping  "only 364/5 days to go". STOP!!  Mad

I actually want to kill those people.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:As for the annoying people who start the countdown to the next christmas immediatey after the 25th?  Surely those are valid grounds for homicide!! From boxing day onwards they start chirping  "only 364/5 days to go". STOP!!  Mad

I actually want to kill those people.

Christmas used to start with the Blue Peter coathanger covered in tinsel two week countdown when I was a kid.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 am

My Wife starts buying Christmas Cards on Boxing day. The eldest Son bought every present from Amazon, never left his chair. I got sick and tired of getting up for the Postman bringing Parcels !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:11 am

what do you get for the man who has everything??
......penicillin
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 pm

I don't get that /\. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Anti- biotic for all his diseases.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Oh right....I always associate penicillin with tonsillitis....I got confused. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:40 pm

I can't take Penacilian, i come out in a rash.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:07 pm

A lot of people are allergic to it....I have been given penicillin from being very young, it was the only thing that seemed to help raging tonsillitis which I still get at least once a year.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Back to bargains.....ALDI.
It used to be the poor mans Asda....it's absolutely brilliant for food now.
Just done a shop there, I reckon the bill was about 30 or 40% cheaper than an Asda, Morrisons, Sainsburys weekly shop.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:13 pm

nicko wrote:I can't take Penacilian, i come out in a rash.

I'm the same way. It's called a histamine reaction. It's the only drug I can't take...but there are so many antibiotics today, it hardly matters.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down