NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

+8
nicko
Irn Bru
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
Spindleshanks
Tommy Monk
JulesV
scrat
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair. - Page 3 Empty Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Post by scrat Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Judge Mr Justice Wilkie said the murder was carried out to advance a political cause of violent white supremacism, associated with Nazism.

He said the aggravating feature was the premeditation and planning over weeks, in which he researched his intended victim, the past assassination of a serving MP and matricide, knowing Mrs Cox was the mother of young children.

The judge sentenced Mair to life imprisonment, with a whole life term.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38079594

This should serve as a warning to the far right extremists on here, no doubt some will try and defend his actions.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:11 pm

scrat wrote:
nicko wrote:He should have been took out and shot,  end off !
A waste of good lead and your fellow far right extremists would have only martyred him, made it St Mair day, built a shrine, worshipped at that altar and eulogised his greatness, Tommy is already trying his best to exonerate him and blame the victim, such are the depths of detritus far right folk wallow in.

ISIS far right folk, same shit different religion.

Exactly so.

Back to top Go down

Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mair shouted "Britain First" in the attack, but the judge said the true "patriot" was Mrs Cox, not Mair.

Post by Syl Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:
A waste of good lead and your fellow far right extremists would have only martyred him, made it St Mair day, built a shrine, worshipped at that altar and eulogised his greatness, Tommy is already trying his best to exonerate him and blame the victim, such are the depths of detritus far right folk wallow in.

ISIS far right folk, same shit different religion.

Exactly so.

I agree with Scrats last sentence.
Anyone who terrorises others because their beliefs are different to their own....they are all as bad as each other and they should ALL be treated the same....incarcerate them and throw away the key.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Exactly so.

I agree with Scrats last sentence.
Anyone who terrorises others because their beliefs are different to their own....they are all as bad as each other and they should ALL be treated the same....incarcerate them and throw away the key.

Or indeed terrorizes for any reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:49 pm

SCAT writes "my fellow far right extremists" oh give it a rest you daft geranium. I am not far right and you know it, cupid stunt.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/jo-cox-murder-thomas-mair-asked-for-mental-health-treatment-day/

I see this was ignored...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/17/jo-cox-murder-thomas-mair-asked-for-mental-health-treatment-day/

I see this was ignored...

It was an alternative therapy centre, he was told to make an appointment and go back the next day. He never did.

So what is this supposed to prove?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 pm

The article says what it says... make of it what you want.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:34 pm

probably nothing ...he was likely "laying a trail" in the hope any court appointed psychs would find out and take it into consideration....

he's not entirely thick...and certainly crafty.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Lord Foul wrote:probably nothing ...he was likely "laying a trail" in the hope any court appointed psychs would find out and take it into consideration....

he's not entirely thick...and certainly crafty.....

His history of mental health problems is a bloody long trail...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:02 am

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:26 pm

A ranting left wing nutter...

Hope he's on a watch list...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:A ranting left wing nutter...

Hope he's on a watch list...!

Harsh!
Which bit is the nutty bit exactly?? scratch

Are you hoping that because this guy is not very articulate or charismatic, people will just take your word for it and switch off after two seconds?

"Watch list"  ?? That's well OTT.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm

The ranting and self convincing rationale he waffles about...

But he does mention something I didn't know... Mair was being threatened with being moved out of his council house that he had lived in for decades!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The ranting and self convincing rationale he waffles about...

But he does mention something I didn't know... Mair was being threatened with being moved out of his council house that he had lived in for decades!!!

Ranting and waffling are words I've often seen you use to describe anyone whose opinions differ from your own extreme ones, TM. Now of course I must add the word nutter to the list too. Any more uncivil words to describe people whose viewpoints differ from yours, Tommy?
Anarchists perhaps?
5th cloumnists?
Subversives?
Commies?

Don't waste time with boring cliches like leftie or snowflake, put the jackboot in properly!! Laughing

The mail was only speculating about why he did this, but feel free to count this as yet more evidence that this poor misunderstod guy has suffered an injustice.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

I read that Mair had some kind of abandonment issues as a child. Perhaps that affected him?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I was so curious to see which part of his speech qualifies him as a nutter that I actually transcribed the whole of his speech verbatim (leaving out the repititions and stuttering.)

As inarticuate as he is, I like his raw, impassioned sentiments, straight from his heart,  no gimmick, no clever special effects, no powerpoint, nothing.

Unlike that CREEPY,  right wing weirdo whose well rehearsed speeches, delivered with  icy coldness,   you keep plastering all over the forum, TM. He sounds like a James Bond villain telling you to prepare to die ... just before he does the evil 'mwahahaha' laugh

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow here is this guy's speech in its entirety.

He said
"I don't even know where to start
The daily mail wrote "did the neo nazi murder JC out of fear of losing his home to immigrant family"
The daily mail has turned a murder the brutal cold callous murder of a defenceless mum of two ...  into an attack on immigrants
For a political ideology
They are empathising with him
They are saying 'this is why he did it.'
How can they do that, you ask
Because they have the same attitude, the same bigotry and intolerance, the same ideology.
What they are doing is linking themselves openly with a neonazi murder
They are on his side
They are actually defending him
Offering a reason, an excuse
But they have their own motive for doing it, the daily mail.

We are at such a low point
JC was an incredible passionate human being
That was an elected rep, am MP who had her whole life in front of her
Who wanted to help people.
What have we become

The daily mail represents the worst of all of us
What's the future
How bad is this gonna get
The struggle for power using bigotry and xenophobia and hatred of others.
When will love and peace be our guide."

Over to you, TM! Feel free to point out all the nutty bits in his speech.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Jules wrote:I was so curious to see which part of his speech qualifies him as a nutter that I actually transcribed the whole of his speech verbatim (leaving out the repititions and stuttering.)

As inarticuate as he is, I like his raw, impassioned sentiments, straight from his heart,  no gimmick, no clever special effects, no powerpoint, nothing.

Unlike that CREEPY,  right wing weirdo whose well rehearsed speeches, delivered with  icy coldness,   you keep plastering all over the forum, TM. He sounds like a James Bond villain telling you to prepare to die ... just before he does the evil 'mwahahaha' laugh

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow here is this guy's speech in its entirety.

He said
"I don't even know where to start
The daily mail wrote "did the neo nazi murder JC out of fear of losing his home to immigrant family"
The daily mail has turned a murder the brutal cold callous murder of a defenceless mum of two ...  into an attack on immigrants
For a political ideology
They are empathising with him
They are saying 'this is why he did it.'
How can they do that, you ask
Because they have the same attitude, the same bigotry and intolerance, the same ideology.
What they are doing is linking themselves openly with a neonazi murder
They are on his side
They are actually defending him
Offering a reason, an excuse
But they have their own motive for doing it, the daily mail.

We are at such a low point
JC was an incredible passionate human being
That was an elected rep, am MP who had her whole life in front of her
Who wanted to help people.
What have we become

The daily mail represents the worst of all of us
What's the future
How bad is this gonna get
The struggle for power using bigotry and xenophobia and hatred of others.
When will love and peace be our guide."

Over to you, TM! Feel free to point out all the nutty bits in his speech.
Beautifully put, this "Britain first" far right terrorist violently murdered a mother because of the sick neo Nazi ideology that some posters on this forum punt out on a daily basis, and by their responses there's a few of them on here unhinged enough to actually commit similar atrocities.

Worrying times.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:14 pm

It is likely that Britain First  will become a proscribed organisation within a year. All declared members will appear on a Home Office watch list.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Possible but pointless - simply drives the haters underground. I like my scum where I can see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3