NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes

3 posters

Go down

Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes Empty Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:23 pm

MOSCOW – The Russian Defense Ministry on Friday accused Britain of staging a fake chemical attack in a Syrian town outside Damascus, a bold charge vehemently denied by Britain as a “blatant lie.” The exchange follows the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain, and comes amid Moscow’s stern warnings to the West against striking Syria.

A day before a team from the international chemical weapons watchdog was to arrive in Douma, just east of Damascus, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said that images of victims of the purported attack were staged with “Britain’s direct involvement, “ without providing evidence.

Britain’s ambassador to the United Nations, Karen Pierce, dismissed Konashenkov’s claim as “a blatant lie.” Pierce said she wanted “to state categorically … that Britain has no involvement and would never have any involvement in the use of a chemical weapon.”

White Helmets first-responders and Syrian activists have claimed the suspected chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government on April 7 and killed more than 40 people in Douma, allegations that drew international outrage and prompted Washington and its allies to consider a military response. Moscow warned against any strikes and threatened to retaliate.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/world/2018/04/13/russia-syria-chemical-attack-fabrication-foreign-intelligence-agency/514039002/

I'd be really interested in hearing what Putin's British fans here have to say about this ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes Empty Re: Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
MOSCOW – The Russian Defense Ministry on Friday accused Britain of staging a fake chemical attack in a Syrian town outside Damascus, a bold charge vehemently denied by Britain as a “blatant lie.” The exchange follows the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain, and comes amid Moscow’s stern warnings to the West against striking Syria.

A day before a team from the international chemical weapons watchdog was to arrive in Douma, just east of Damascus, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said that images of victims of the purported attack were staged with “Britain’s direct involvement, “ without providing evidence.

Britain’s ambassador to the United Nations, Karen Pierce, dismissed Konashenkov’s claim as “a blatant lie.” Pierce said she wanted “to state categorically … that Britain has no involvement and would never have any involvement in the use of a chemical weapon.”

White Helmets first-responders and Syrian activists have claimed the suspected chemical attack was carried out by the Syrian government on April 7 and killed more than 40 people in Douma, allegations that drew international outrage and prompted Washington and its allies to consider a military response. Moscow warned against any strikes and threatened to retaliate.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/world/2018/04/13/russia-syria-chemical-attack-fabrication-foreign-intelligence-agency/514039002/

I'd be really interested in hearing what Putin's British fans here have to say about this ...

That we can emphatically prove they are quislings by backing such an absurd claim?

I mean take the recent evidence on the poisoning, where they have shown that the Russians intelligence service was hacking into the victims for over 5 years. We then have Putin puppets, like Tommy. Come out with just about every crap going to ignore the evidence that the Putin brigade was involved,

You do not see what this is all about Ben, The Alt-Right see Assad and Putin, as some modern day Richard the Lionheart. Both as crusaders against Islam. Now you know I am highly critical of Islam, as it is a crock of shit, but these minions of Putin, see him as a basically a messiah. As if he will stem the spread of islam. These are the same people that support Trump.

Night

Back to top Go down

Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes Empty Re: Did Britain fake the April 7 Syrian chemical attack? Russia says yes

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Didge wrote:

That we can emphatically prove they are quislings by backing such an absurd claim?

I mean take the recent evidence on the poisoning, where they have shown that the Russians intelligence service was hacking into the victims for over 5 years. We then have Putin puppets, like Tommy. Come out with just about every crap going to ignore the evidence that the Putin brigade was involved,

You do not see what this is all about Ben, The Alt-Right see Assad and Putin, as some modern day Richard the Lionheart. Both as crusaders against Islam. Now you now I am highly critical of Islam, as it is a crock of shit, but these minions of Putin, see him as a basically a messiah. As if he will stem the spread of islam. These are the same people that support Trump.

Night

Oh no, I see this quite clearly, and it's not just about Islam, although that's a big part of it.

Especially over here, the alt-right think once the Trump revolution is over, they're also going to get all the best jobs because they're white, along with pretty girlfriends or wives who have finally had all that troublesome feminism washed out of them. And gay people will go back underground, and everything will be like American sitcoms from the 1950s (which America wasn't even really like back then).

Privilege is comfort, and as the alt-right loses privilege, it's going to seek comfort by hugging the nutsack of anybody who has actual power and talks like the alt-right does.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Didge wrote:

You do not see what this is all about Ben, The Alt-Right see Assad and Putin, as some modern day Richard the Lionheart. Both as crusaders against Islam. Now you now I am highly critical of Islam, as it is a crock of shit, but these minions of Putin, see him as a basically a messiah. As if he will stem the spread of islam. These are the same people that support Trump.

Night

Oh no, I see this quite clearly, and it's not just about Islam, although that's a big part of it.

Especially over here, the alt-right think once the Trump revolution is over, they're also going to get all the best jobs because they're white, along with pretty girlfriends or wives who have finally had all that troublesome feminism washed out of them. And gay people will go back underground, and everything will be like American sitcoms from the 1950s (which America wasn't even really like back then).

Privilege is comfort, and as the alt-right loses privilege, it's going to seek comfort by hugging the nutsack of anybody who has actual power and talks like the alt-right does.

Its far bigger than you see Ben and its all about what is percived to be a threat

Hence you are right in not just Islam. Its about security not in life but in jobs, hence place the blame on others, like with immigrants with jobs. We are seeing the same hate that has been seen before when America had actual mass immigration. Before it was other Europeans that were discriminated like the Irish and Italian. Now its the Latinio's and Muslims

Its emphatically fear driven. People need someone to blame for why some never achieve in life and its nothing to do with immigration or illegal immigration. Its to do, with how they think, they should have everything handed to them on a plate and never work for their future.

They always need someone to blame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:44 pm

And this is what we talk about when we talk about "white privilege" -- the idea that being white makes you special.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:And this is what we talk about when we talk about "white privilege" -- the idea that being white makes you special.

No that is bollocks, as claiming that your skin colour makes you privilaged is racist emphatically.

We are now all born from many ethnic groups, no matter what skin tone into many western nations, with all the same start in life. Its then up to you and everyone else what you do with this life. To lay claim, being white is privileged is empahtically a racist belief. As its laying claim to be born racist by being fair skinned.

Its just about the most idiotic claim from the left and they do not see how it even more divides people racially by such made up racial concepts.

Tell that to the many white people that do live in poverty also and today even worse. That they have idiots tell them they are privileged, simple by left wing regressives claiming that they are so, by the colour of their skin.

When will the left remove the label of skin colour and actually look at people as human beings and not segregate them by skin colour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:07 am

If you actually look at the data, you'll see that even the poorest whites have it better than poor minorities in majority-white countries.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:17 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:If you actually look at the data, you'll see that even the poorest whites have it better than poor minorities in majority-white countries.

What has that got to do with anything, when they are still poor?

Are you seriously going to base this based on where people are poor, where some have a tad more?

You are basing this off an average statistic and not the reality. For example. In oner area, they may well have it better and in fact be worse of, than those in a worse area. Or do you not understand that?

Again, in a western society, we are born into a system, that provides all of us with the means to succeed. Its down to us then to further our lives and nothing is stopping us do that. I am testament and my family with this, when we lived in poverty. We were a family of 11 children. It was rare to get new clothes and remember that special meals were simple Christmas or Easter.

Maybe, you can explain, how my fair skin, made me privileged, when we had next to nothing?

Nothing stops people from achieving in life. They only stop themselves from doing so and do with many excuses as you are doing now. If you have access to an education, then there is nothing stopping you. This does not mean that racism, does not exist. Yes it does and in places there is racism and discrimination in employment for example. Yet to claim, my skin colour makes me advantaged, when I never saw once an advantage from this. Where now, in the UK the white male is over represented with homelessness. And as those suicidal. Where when it comes to benefits. A white hetrosexua singlel male over 25, is last in the pecking chain for benefits. Proves you have no idea what you are talking about ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 am

Right, am off to bed, night Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:49 am

I don't see what an accusation against the UK has to do with "white privilege" or Islam scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am

Didge wrote:

Night

You're assuming that these people are either male or female and gay then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I don't see what an accusation against the UK has to do with "white privilege" or Islam   scratch

What a Face

I agree on that point here...

The theme of "white privilege" might be relevant if it concerned civil unrest in the USA or Apartheid South Africa..

The subject here, though, is Russia vs. Britain;  with third parties like Syria, or former Russian spies, simply being pawns in the game.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I don't see what an accusation against the UK has to do with "white privilege" or Islam   scratch

What a Face

I agree on that point here...

The theme of "white privilege" might be relevant if it concerned civil unrest in the USA or Apartheid South Africa..

The subject here, though, is Russia vs. Britain;  with third parties like Syria, or former Russian spies, simply being pawns in the game.

Am stunned, +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Night

You make absolutely zero sense.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

My post was perfectly clear. You're assuming that these "alt-right" people are either all men or gay women. Straight women don't generally acquire girlfriends or wives.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Completely agree and am at a loss with how rags came to the view she did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 am

There is another view I wll take from this

No matter what people think of Trump. Whether they support him or not, the quislings have shown their hand here. That they believe Putin over their own country. Sorry but they are stupidly and igonrant quisling scum and I have no time for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:26 am

Who said anyone believed what Putin said? I certainly didn't. However, to imply that our Government always tells the truth is kind of laughable. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down