NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court

Go down

Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court Empty Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:16 pm

The 'cowardly' sons of one of Britain’s richest men who randomly attacked two off-duty policemen on a night out walked free from court today.

George, 26, and Costas Panayiotou, 24, whose father Greek-Cypriot property tycoon Andreas Panayiotou is believed to be worth £400 million, attacked the off-duty officers in London's Soho on November 30 last year.

The duo, who were out with brothers Yiannaki, 30, and Christoper Stavrou, 28, at the time repeatedly punched and kicked the policemen even after they had been floored, the court was told. One of the officers they attacked needed titanium plates in his cheek and eye socket following the unprovoked attack, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Costas Panayiotou was given a 15-month sentence suspended for 18 months after pleading guilty to affray. His brother George received six months suspended for 18 months after also pleading guilty. Stavrou received six months suspended for 18 months and his brother Christopher got nine months suspended for 18 months.

All wearing smart suits and ties, the gang smiled and glanced at family and friends when their sentences were read out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618831/Judge-blasts-sons-one-Britains-richest-tycoons-cowardly-vicious-attack-left-police-officer-needing-titanium-plates-lets-walk-FREE-court.html

The Judge then boarded a private jet to his new Greek beachhouse...

Back to top Go down

Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court Empty Re: Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Suspended sentence for that!!!!!!! Who bought the judge off, no answer required! As you said, off to his new Greek beachhouse!!!

Back to top Go down

Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court Empty Re: Judge blasts sons of one of Britain's richest tycoons as 'cowardly' for vicious attack that left a police officer needing titanium plates in his head... but lets them walk FREE from court

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Is it any wonder that many of the police hate the public in the same way that the public hate them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Shouldn't be that way, if both sides got the sentences they deserve when they transgress, there might be some respect brought back. Mind you, what with Hillsborough and all the other stuff, might take some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Tesstacious wrote:The 'cowardly' sons of one of Britain’s richest men who randomly attacked two off-duty policemen on a night out walked free from court today.

George, 26, and Costas Panayiotou, 24, whose father Greek-Cypriot property tycoon Andreas Panayiotou is believed to be worth £400 million, attacked the off-duty officers in London's Soho on November 30 last year.

The duo, who were out with brothers Yiannaki, 30, and Christoper Stavrou, 28, at the time repeatedly punched and kicked the policemen even after they had been floored, the court was told.  One of the officers they attacked needed titanium plates in his cheek and eye socket following the unprovoked attack, Southwark Crown Court heard.

Costas Panayiotou was given a 15-month sentence suspended for 18 months after pleading guilty to affray.  His brother George received six months suspended for 18 months after also pleading guilty.  Stavrou received six months suspended for 18 months and his brother Christopher got nine months suspended for 18 months.

All wearing smart suits and ties, the gang smiled and glanced at family and friends when their sentences were read out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618831/Judge-blasts-sons-one-Britains-richest-tycoons-cowardly-vicious-attack-left-police-officer-needing-titanium-plates-lets-walk-FREE-court.html

The Judge then boarded a private jet to his new Greek beachhouse...

Incredible.......No actual custodial sentence.Just a suspended one.......Crime pays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm

It almost takes your breath away Shady. And they say 'blind justice'. Not where money is concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Coppers getting a kicking

The only downside I'm seeing isn't want some of their precious Muslim masters

That would be poetic justice

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 pm

My god. I have suspected for years that a certain few were permitted to do as they please but put it all down to my wild imagination. Now we are all aware somehow makes it all far worse as there is NOTHING any of us can do about it.  Evil or Very Mad 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 pm

captainJane wrote:My god. I have suspected for years that a certain few were permitted to do as they please but put it all down to my wild imagination. Now we are all aware somehow makes it all far worse as there is NOTHING any of us can do about it.  Evil or Very Mad 

Vote UKIP  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
captainJane wrote:My god. I have suspected for years that a certain few were permitted to do as they please but put it all down to my wild imagination. Now we are all aware somehow makes it all far worse as there is NOTHING any of us can do about it.  Evil or Very Mad 

Vote UKIP     cheers 

Does that apply to former BNP supporters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Shouldn't be that way, if both sides got the sentences they deserve when they transgress, there might be some respect brought back. Mind you, what with Hillsborough and all the other stuff, might take some time.

How would UKIP being in power have changed this verdict?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:Shouldn't be that way, if both sides got the sentences they deserve when they transgress, there might be some respect brought back.   Mind you, what with Hillsborough and all the other stuff, might take some time.

You'll have to ask Didge that one as he has all the answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:54 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:Shouldn't be that way, if both sides got the sentences they deserve when they transgress, there might be some respect brought back.   Mind you, what with Hillsborough and all the other stuff, might take some time.

Think you have asked that question to the wrong poster Lovey  Wink ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri May 02, 2014 5:55 pm

As well as their suspended sentences, they will all serve 200 hours of unpaid work and have a curfew between 9pm and 6am, while Costas will pay £3,000 compensation, £100 surcharge and £750 costs.

Christoper will pay £750 costs and £100 surcharge, while George and Yiannaki will pay the same costs but £80 surcharge.

What the hell is that to these spoilt, rich pieces of crap.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Sassy do you think I should copy you & swop my avatar for an image of myself?

Back to top Go down

captainJane wrote:As well as their suspended sentences, they will all serve 200 hours of unpaid work and have a curfew between 9pm and 6am, while Costas will pay £3,000 compensation, £100 surcharge and £750 costs.

Christoper will pay £750 costs and £100 surcharge, while George and Yiannaki will pay the same costs but £80 surcharge.

Basketball 

Back to top Go down

captainJane wrote:As well as their suspended sentences, they will all serve 200 hours of unpaid work and have a curfew between 9pm and 6am, while Costas will pay £3,000 compensation, £100 surcharge and £750 costs.

Pocket change!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Why not, I think if people are happy with who they are they don't mind other people seeing them.

Mind you, knowing you there is a ulterior motive for the question  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Why not, I think if people are happy with who they are they don't mind other people seeing them.  

I'm a bit shy though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm a bit shy though.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

I'm a bit shy though.

I'm scared of what Catty & Didge might say about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Vote UKIP  cheers 

Sorry Sass... how would a UKIP government have made any difference to this verdict Andy?

Last edited by lovedust on Fri May 02, 2014 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Knew you had an ulterior motive  Rolling Eyes 

Why would you care what anyone said. You keep telling us you have balls of steel lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Why would you care what anyone said.   You keep telling us you have balls of steel lol

Originally Sassy I had no ulterior motive but that comment about Catty & Didge crept up on me & before I could do anything........it just came out.

No really,I've been thinking about your avatar....Is it really you? Or are you being a fibber liar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Why would you care what anyone said.   You keep telling us you have balls of steel lol

Originally Sassy I had no ulterior motive but that comment about Catty & Didge crept up on me & before I could do anything........it just came out.

No really,I've been thinking about your avatar....Is it really you? Or are you being a fibber liar?

Yes, it's me, and two other people on this forum were with me when it was taken. In the same week I met Eilzel as well, so I'd be very silly to put a photo and say it was me when it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Yes, it's me, and two other people on this forum were with me when it was taken.   In the same week I met Eilzel as well, so I'd be very silly to put a photo and say it was me when it wasn't.

Is Eilzel as ug I mean as handsome as he looks in his avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes, it's me, and two other people on this forum were with me when it was taken.   In the same week I met Eilzel as well, so I'd be very silly to put a photo and say it was me when it wasn't.

Eilzel is a doll, and good looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Has he got good skin & clean fingernails?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Have you?

Of course........Well not all of the time as I do get quite dirty during most jobs.Piracy is bad for the nerves you know & all that stress unbalances the skin etc.

But what about my question about Eilzel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Have you?

Of course........Well not all of the time as I do get quite dirty during most jobs.Piracy is bad for the nerves you know & all that stress unbalances the skin etc.

Well he had when I met him.   Why would you want to know that anyway?   Now, where is this pic, or was it just another ruse and you haven't really got the bottle  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well he had when I met him.   Why would you want to know that anyway?   Now, where is this pic, or was it just another ruse and you haven't really got the bottle  Suspect

Ruse.....good word Sass.Good word.

And just curious Sassy.Just curious.I sometimes wonder what posters look like.

I'll check if any photos of me are suitable & get back to you.Must go & watch the news & laugh at Max Clifford.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Ruse.....good word Sass.Good word.

And just curious Sassy.Just curious.I sometimes wonder what posters look like.

I'll check if any photos of me are suitable & get back to you.Must go & watch the news & laugh at Max Clifford.

That's wicked, but true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down