NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment

+7
Spindleshanks
nicko
Tommy Monk
Syl
Miffs2
scrat
Major
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment Empty Re: Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment

Post by scrat Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:08 am

Major wrote:Passport checks to curb health tourism may have to be extended to every hospital, it emerged yesterday.
The top civil servant at the Department of Health said the idea would be controversial but had proved a success in trials.

We gotta do summut to stop scrounguz who deny our own people treatment.

I had 8 weeks hols in Vegas and they scanned my eye.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958046/Show-passport-want-hospital-treatment-Health-mandarin-s-proposal-patients-curb-health-tourism.html#ixzz4QjZGYoRe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Probably to see if there was anything behind it!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment Empty Re: Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:10 am

That made me hoot, had to give you a green for that!!!!

Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3852033631 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3852033631 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3852033631 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3852033631 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3852033631 
Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3408175593 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3408175593 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3408175593 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3408175593 Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 3408175593

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:37 am

Major wrote:Passport checks to curb health tourism may have to be extended to every hospital, it emerged yesterday.
The top civil servant at the Department of Health said the idea would be controversial but had proved a success in trials.

We gotta do summut to stop scrounguz who deny our own people treatment.

I had 8 weeks hols in Vegas and they scanned my eye.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958046/Show-passport-want-hospital-treatment-Health-mandarin-s-proposal-patients-curb-health-tourism.html#ixzz4QjZGYoRe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A step in the right direction at last.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:29 pm

It's a good idea.
I had to show my passport when I was treated in hospital whilst abroad earlier this year.....why should anyone mind?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

No ID then no nhs for free!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Syl wrote:It's a good idea.
I had to show my passport when I was treated in hospital whilst abroad earlier this year.....why should anyone mind?

I can't think of any reason for someone to object to this.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Hi Nems, apparently you were poorly so I hope you've convalesced.

It's simply a gimmick to fire you far right folk up, so that you may caste your indignation with relish.

I would remove the citizenship of those who have stashed their stolen taxes and various incognito items of swag in an off shore tax haven, and use the £120BN - £1.5TRILLION to bring the NHS back up to scratch, you and your ilk can quote the lies and propaganda of the Hitler loving press, but try and put some perspective back in your life, please!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:18 pm

scrat wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hi Nems, apparently you were poorly so I hope you've convalesced.

It's simply a gimmick to fire you far right folk up, so that you may caste your indignation with relish.

I would remove the citizenship of those who have stashed their stolen taxes and various incognito items of swag in an off shore tax haven, and use the £120BN - £1.5TRILLION to bring the NHS back up to scratch, you and your ilk can quote the lies and propaganda of the Hitler loving press, but try and put some perspective back in your life, please!

Hi Scrat
Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate it xx
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:21 pm

HE is nice isn't he?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:50 pm

nicko wrote:HE is nice isn't he?

Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:41 pm

I mind - I don't have a passport. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Major wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Some animulz can get them nowadayz.

Why do they need them - veterinary care is not on the NHS? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Major wrote:He is possibly wee weed up and feeling sorry for his sad self, thinking who he can report.

Major wrote:There is more nastiness, bile, name calling on here than 'debating'.

I am sure that certain members are only on here with one agenda just to slag off someone, it is really boring and should stop

It is getting worse.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Major wrote:I am fed up with the nastiness so decided to give some back to the N Bs.

Better to take the higher ground though, Major - as you propose here. No

Major wrote:There is more nastiness, bile, name calling on here than 'debating'.

I am sure that certain members are only on here with one agenda just to slag off someone, it is really boring and should stop

It is getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Major wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

A step in the right direction at last.

It grieve me when I read a poor soul who has genuine entitlement to our NHS is refused treatment yet those from across the sea can get it FREE.

Who has been refused health care who is entitled to it?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Ziz wrote:

Well then presumably you wont need treatment abroad. Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Well then presumably you wont need treatment abroad. Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 2190311264

Is this thread not about treatment here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 pm

And treatment should not be provided without proof of entitlement...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

And treatment should not be provided without proof of entitlement...

So how do I get treated then without a passport?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:33 pm

Show other proof of identity that others without passports do.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Show other proof of identity that others without passports do.

But illegals can do that, piece of piss. Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 2190311264

And if I am critically ill in, say, a car crash without ID?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:02 pm

This proposal is not for emergency A&E care.

And anyone else would obviously need to have their claimed identity checked against other systems of verification.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:06 pm

you have a british driving licence?

an NHS number
a valid social security number

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you have a british driving licence?

an NHS number
a valid social security number

So do illegals. A social security number is particularly easy to obtain I'm told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 pm

well...in that case perhaps we had best tighten up on illegals etc and improve our security...

biometric ID cards for instance...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well...in that case perhaps we had best tighten up on illegals etc and improve our security...

biometric ID cards for instance...

Yes - the EU subs can pay for it, now that we've got our country back. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes, I was just pointing out that Brits have to show their passports abroad so why not have a system here where everyone has to prove their entitlement to free NHS service.
If you really don't have a passport, I'm sure that consideration would be addressed if this rule ever came in.
I presume you do have some official proof you are not an illegal alien. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

This proposal is not for emergency A&E care.

And anyone else would obviously need to have their claimed identity checked against other systems of verification.

Phew, that's a relief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Yes, I was just pointing out that Brits have to show their passports abroad so why not have a system here where everyone has to prove their entitlement to free NHS service.
If you really don't have a passport, I'm sure that consideration would be addressed if this rule ever came in.

I really do not have passport (it's lapsed) - and other forms of ID are easily obtained by illegals as discussed earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

I really do not have passport (it's lapsed) - and other forms of ID are easily obtained by illegals as discussed earlier.

Well then we will have to step up security to out the little buggers wont we Ziz? Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Well then we will have to step up security to out the little buggers wont we Ziz? Laughing

Fill your boots. Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:36 pm

I see LF already said that.../\...I really must start reading through threads before I answer. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Syl wrote:I see LF already said that.../\...I really must start reading through threads before I answer. Razz

I wondered why you were repeating previous points. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:37 pm

We already pay huge amounts towards ensuring illegals are prevented from arriving here, and illegals here are searched for and removed.

This is more about all the non UK citizens turning up to try to use our NHS that they are not entitled to be using.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Not my boots Ziz, I do have a passport and all relevant documents to prove I'm entitled.

Security should be stepped up if you believe anyone can so easily fool the NHS (and so presumably other British organisations too) I think we would all agree to that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We already pay huge amounts towards ensuring illegals are prevented from arriving here, and illegals here are searched for and removed.

This is more about all the non UK citizens turning up to try to use our NHS that they are not entitled to be using.

If illegals can easily find ways round the system then so can legals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:I see LF already said that.../\...I really must start reading through threads before I answer. Razz

I know....but I do tend to answer points as I read through rather than wait till the end.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Not my boots Ziz, I do have a passport and all relevant documents to prove I'm entitled.

Security should be stepped up if you believe anyone can so easily fool the NHS (and so presumably other British organisations too) I think we would all agree to that.

I don't do belief - it's the Mail and Express who say it's easy, as do Kippers and some populist MPs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I know....but I do tend to answer points as I read through rather than wait till the end.

Easily done - we've all been there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:We already pay huge amounts towards ensuring illegals are prevented from arriving here, and illegals here are searched for and removed.

Only uk nationals are entitled to free access to nhs...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Erm, no. Anyone who is ordinarily resident or granted leave to remain in this country is entitled to free NHS treatment regardless of their nationality.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Spindleshanks wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Erm, no.  Anyone who is ordinarily resident or granted leave to remain in this country is entitled to free NHS treatment regardless of their nationality.

I think he meant it as a statement of intent. Show Passport For NHS Entitlement Treatment 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next