NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

+2
Raggamuffin
scrat
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 Empty BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The BBC will cease to give any coverage to anything the Labour Party say or do, it has been announced.

The BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg said: “The Conservatives won the 2015 general election, and the BBC will now respect the will of the people by completely ignoring the Labour Party.

“The total absence of Labour from the BBC should then give the impression that Labour provide no opposition whatsoever, and subsequently we expect the popularity of the party to fall even further.”

The former Conservative Journalist of the Year added: “But don’t worry, from time to time we’ll still run negative stories on Jeremy Corbyn, like the one where we blamed him for all the delays on Southern Rail services.”

Labour’s Hilary Benn said: “I have nothing but praise for this visionary new policy of overt bias against a party I am trying to destroy from the inside.”

“I agree with anything that damages Jeremy Corbyn and his mostly left wing shadow cabinet.”

“I pray that Labour will soon abandon its unrealistic ideals such as helping the poor and vulnerable, or having proper public services, and go back to its right wing, warmongering roots.”

http://www.newscrasher.com/2016/11/04/bbc-to-end-coverage-of-anything-the-opposition-say-or-do/

Sums it up!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Who are these 'far right and chums' you talk of...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 Empty Re: BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Who are these 'far right and chums' you talk of...?

Don't you have friends?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 pm

But you say I'm 'far right' for supporting freedom and democracy and for voting against the eu and for being against privatisation of our taxpayer funded public services that the eu is forcing us to open up to privatisation... and you bring up the Sunderland people as an example of who voted to leave the eu as being some kind of 'far right extremists' although they have been electing labour mp's and councils for decades...!

What exactly is it that you think justifies your accusation of being 'far right' against any of us...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But you say I'm 'far right' for supporting freedom and democracy and for voting against the eu and for being against privatisation of our taxpayer funded public services that the eu is forcing us to open up to privatisation... and you bring up the Sunderland people as an example of who voted to leave the eu as being some kind of 'far right extremists' although they have been electing labour mp's and councils for decades...!

What exactly is it that you think justifies your accusation of being 'far right' against any of us...!?

No I didn't do that - I said:

Ziz wrote:Great - well when they do I'll take you and your far-right chums seriously.

But I'm prepared to accept that you have no chums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Better that you admit that you have no justification for calling anyone 'far right' for voting to leave the eu or for being in favour of freedom&democracy or for being against privatisation of our public services or for voting for labour mp's/councillors...

So... what else was there that you think justifies you calling anyone 'far right' here on this thread...!?

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Better that you admit that you have no justification for calling anyone 'far right' for voting to leave the eu or for being in favour of freedom&democracy or for being against privatisation of our public services or for voting for labour mp's/councillors...

So... what else was there that you think justifies you calling anyone 'far right' here on this thread...!?

Laughing

I didn't call anyone far-right for voting for anything - my posts are testament to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:44 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Better that you admit that you have no justification for calling anyone 'far right' for voting to leave the eu or for being in favour of freedom&democracy or for being against privatisation of our public services or for voting for labour mp's/councillors...

Laughing

I didn't call anyone far-right for voting for anything - my posts are testament to that.

So what are you calling anyone here 'far right' for...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So what are you calling anyone here 'far right' for...?

I haven't - apart from your chums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Who are my 'far right chums'...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Who are my 'far right chums'...?

Can't help you there - I doubt we move in the same social circles. BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 am

Yes... quite... as the only circle you move around in is your swamp...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:17 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

That genius of yours just keeps coming. BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 156503

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:21 am

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

That genius of yours just keeps coming. BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO - Page 2 156503

As does your bullshit...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

As does your bullshit...

More, more! clappy

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:This is in the wrong section as it's satirical.

I don't approve of the BBC after the way they went after Cliff Richard.
Liar
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:28 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:This is in the wrong section as it's satirical.

I don't approve of the BBC after the way they went after Cliff Richard.
Liar

There was no lie in that post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
Liar

You are a proven liar, go back and see when you posted it, it was the first post.

You threaten posters with your sick and twisted religion, and then you put forward a sick, twisted and fucking perverted Christian in the hope that someone would mention it so you could get them banned.

You do your religion no favours by acting as a sick in the head Westbrook church devious "devil woman"
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Cliff Richard was never arrested and charged so why are you calling him a pervert?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:39 pm

eddie wrote:Cliff Richard was never arrested and charged so why are you calling him a pervert?

Nor was Saville.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm

eddie wrote:Cliff Richard was never arrested and charged so why are you calling him a pervert?
Eh, because he frequented Elm Guest House, and tried to stop that being published with an injunction.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:41 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are a proven liar, go back and see when you posted it, it was the first post.

You threaten posters with your sick and twisted religion, and then you put forward a decent person in the hope that someone would mention it so you could get them banned.

You do your religion no favours by acting as a sick in the head Westbrook church devious "devil woman"

There was no lie in my post. Which bit of that did you not understand?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Ziz wrote:

Nor was Saville.

That is very true.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Scrat is goading again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

You threaten posters with your sick and twisted religion, and then you put forward a decent person in the hope that someone would mention it so you could get them banned.

Please do not edit my posts to suit your sick and perverted sense of religion, that's goading and according to TC you could be banned for that.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Nor was Saville.

That is very true.

And that's part of the problem for many of the poor victims of celebrity peadophiles - the rich and famous have the means and the friends to protect them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:47 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please do not edit my posts to suit yourself, that's goading and according to TC you could be banned for that.

I'm not quoting your sick homophobia and Christianophobia.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
Please do not edit my posts to suit yourself, that's goading and according to TC you could be banned for that.

Don't edit my posts with your sick and twisted defence of christian perverts!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't edit my posts.

Or what? You're sick in the head - pervert.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
Don't edit my posts.

He's your sick in the head Christian pervert, but I guess that's why you like him.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:06 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's your sick in the head ******, but I guess that's why you like him.

Homophobe! Why do you hate gay people so much?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
He's your sick in the head ******, but I guess that's why you like him.

Why do you lie, edit posts and defend sick Christian perverts?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Sir Clifford is gay!!!?

Sir Cliff Richard has said he will “never” speak publicly about his sexuality.

The singer has faced gay rumours for many years, and was the subject of a damaging police investigation after allegations of sex abuse were made against him.

However, the case against the 75-year-old music legend was dropped this week – when tThe Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said there was “insufficient evidence to prosecute” him.

Speaking to ITV’s Loose Women, the singer addressed speculation about his sexuality – but said he would take his secrets to the grave.

(Pink News)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:09 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why do you edit posts and defend Cliff Richard?

Why are you homophobic?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Anyway Scrat - well done, you've completely wrecked and trolled the thread you started. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Is it right to label Cliff Richard as gay when he himself does not say so? No

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:
Why do you edit posts and defend Cliff Richard?

Why are you homophobic?
I think Ziz has already clarified that, now back to your defence of perverted Christians, lying and editing posts.

Why do you do that?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway Scrat - well done, you've completely wrecked and trolled the thread you started. Surprised
You did that with the very first reply on this thread when you used the perverted Christian cliff Richard as a weapon to get posters banned.

You've kindly exposed yourself for what you are.

Perhaps you should answer an extremely pertinent post by Ziz.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:21 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Anyway Scrat - well done, you've completely wrecked and trolled the thread you started. Surprised

I don't generally reply to Ziz.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

I don't generally reply to Ziz.
So you've been outed as proven liar, a troll who'll use perverted Christians to goad posters, threaten them with bans and wreck threads, a sickfuck who'll defend Christian perverts, a thief who steals words and edits posts, and now a shitbag coward who runs away from the truth cwying.

Tut tut, such a litany of awfulness.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:41 pm

I don't care for his MO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Gosh! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Okay scrat I've watched you attack and post vile comments to many posters tonight, including me...if it was only me I wouldn't say what I'm about to say:

You're going to the basement if you carry on.

THREAD LOCKED
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2