NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

+2
Raggamuffin
scrat
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO Empty BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 pm

The BBC will cease to give any coverage to anything the Labour Party say or do, it has been announced.

The BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg said: “The Conservatives won the 2015 general election, and the BBC will now respect the will of the people by completely ignoring the Labour Party.

“The total absence of Labour from the BBC should then give the impression that Labour provide no opposition whatsoever, and subsequently we expect the popularity of the party to fall even further.”

The former Conservative Journalist of the Year added: “But don’t worry, from time to time we’ll still run negative stories on Jeremy Corbyn, like the one where we blamed him for all the delays on Southern Rail services.”

Labour’s Hilary Benn said: “I have nothing but praise for this visionary new policy of overt bias against a party I am trying to destroy from the inside.”

“I agree with anything that damages Jeremy Corbyn and his mostly left wing shadow cabinet.”

“I pray that Labour will soon abandon its unrealistic ideals such as helping the poor and vulnerable, or having proper public services, and go back to its right wing, warmongering roots.”

http://www.newscrasher.com/2016/11/04/bbc-to-end-coverage-of-anything-the-opposition-say-or-do/

Sums it up!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO Empty Re: BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 pm

This is in the wrong section as it's satirical.

I don't approve of the BBC after the way they went after Cliff Richard.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO Empty Re: BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO

Post by nicko Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:49 pm

If only that was true.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 pm

The bbc is Tory loving? it's full of left wing labour loving arse lickers,

[something like you are scat]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Yoiur goading posts have been removed to our special section for special idiot posts..

I'm warning you to STOP goading posters, you have had far too many chances and you cant seem to learn to keep a civil tongue in your head...continue and I will put you back in the fridge
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Yoiur goading posts have been removed to our special section for special idiot posts..

I'm warning you to STOP goading posters, you have had far too many chances and you cant seem to learn to keep a civil tongue in your head...continue and I will put you back in the fridge
No doubt you will fiddle with them, later.

I hope you've removed any reference to that geranium, why your minion decided to bring that sadfuck into our discussions is beyond me, perhaps you can service some clarification on the matter? You must surely serve some function on here.

Thanks for offering me such a valued status!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:19 pm

I brought Cliff Richard into it because of what the BBC did to him, and I disapprove of it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I brought Cliff Richard into it because of what the BBC did to him, and I disapprove of it.
You brought that geranium into it because that geranium is known for being a perverted extremist Christian who frequented secret establishment clubs for comfort, and you're hoping I'd know that and comment on his Christianity because that's the collectives next excuse for banning me, no normal person would bring that geranium into the discussion.

You did!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:46 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I brought Cliff Richard into it because of what the BBC did to him, and I disapprove of it.
You brought that geranium into it because that geranium is known for being a perverted extremist Christian who frequented secret establishment clubs for comfort, and you're hoping I'd know that and comment on his Christianity because that's the collectives next excuse for banning me, no normal person would bring that geranium into the discussion.

You did!

I brought him into it because it's an example of the bad behaviour of the BBC, and the police as it happens. I would have said the same thing if they'd done it to Freddie Starr, for example. I didn't make you comment about Cliff Richard's faith - you did that all by yourself.

This is a thread about the BBC after all.

You just libelled Cliff Richard.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

You did!

I brought him into it because it's an example of the bad behaviour of the BBC, and the police as it happens. I would have said the same thing if they'd done it to Freddie Starr, for example. I didn't make you comment about Cliff Richard's faith - you did that all by yourself.

You brought that geranium in to goad me, I knew that!

How can public knowledge be libel?

"Cliff Richard, has himself been named as a visitor to the notorious boy-brothel Elm Guest House, where vulnerable children were trafficked from local care homes to be abused by filthy VIPs"

You brought his Christianity into it, not me, although I would not consider him a true Christian in the meaning of the sense.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:02 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"Cliff Richard, has himself been named as a visitor to the notorious boy-brothel Elm Guest House, where vulnerable children were trafficked from local care homes to be abused by filthy VIPs"

You brought his Christianity into it, not me, although I would not consider him a true Christian in the meaning of the sense.

I didn't mention his faith - you did.

I'm saying that the way the BBC behaved with regard to him was disgraceful. Are you going to defend the BBC now?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

I didn't mention his faith - you did.

I'm saying that the way the BBC behaved with regard to him was disgraceful. Are you going to defend the BBC now?
You knew exactly what you were doing.

BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO 15092011573110

Perhaps we can get back on topic now!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:11 pm

I am on topic - the topic of the BBC.

Give it up Scrat. You're the one who's gone off topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:33 pm

I support the BBC - bias and all - we need public service broadcasting.

And I can't live without Radio 4. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

You did!

awwww...poor old scrat feels goaded by someone mentioning Cliff Richard BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO 1363015401

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Raggs... the BBC thing at his house was part of the smoke screen... giving the (false) impression that something tangible was being done to investigate him... but also giving him a way of being able to get public sympathy for the 'intrusion' and to cone back as the 'victim' after the whitewash declared him innocent of everything...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Ziz wrote:I support the BBC - bias and all - we need public service broadcasting.

And I can't live without Radio 4. Smile
I listen to radio 4 when I go camping and it does air some interesting aspects of life.

Alt Right

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Raggs... the BBC thing at his house was part of the smoke screen... giving the (false) impression that something tangible was being done to investigate him... but also giving him a way of being able to get public sympathy for the 'intrusion' and to cone back as the 'victim' after the whitewash declared him innocent of everything...

Whitewash? There was no whitewash. Are you suggesting that the South Yorkshire police and the BBC were in cahoots in order to get him off the hook in some way? Are you also suggesting that the CPS were also in cahoots with them? It was the CPS who concluded he had no case to answer.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Whitewash? There was no whitewash. Are you suggesting that the South Yorkshire police and the BBC were in cahoots in order to get him off the hook in some way? Are you also suggesting that the CPS were also in cahoots with them? It was the CPS who concluded he had no case to answer.
This thread is about the BBC and its political bias.

Start your own thread for the defence of perverted Christian extremists.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 pm

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This thread is about the BBC and its political bias.

Start your own thread for the defence of perverted Christian extremists.

Calling Cliff Richard a pervert is a bit homophobic really. Tommy has raised the issue of a "smokescreen", which would suggest some kind of political shenanigans.

The stuff in your OP isn't real - you do know that, don't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

https://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-paedophile-party-list/

https://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/10/07/jill-dando-murdered-by-britains-vip-paedophiles/

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2015/01/the-mysterious-death-of-mike-smith-2576850.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:23 pm

Tommy, I have yet to see any evidence that Cliff Richard was involved in any kind of child abuse. I would prefer it if you answered my post rather than just post links.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 pm

People in high places Raggs...

Have a read of links...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:People in high places Raggs...

Have a read of links...

I've looked at them, but they don't answer my question. Are you suggesting that the BBC was really on Cliff Richard's side, and that they colluded with the police in order to get sympathy for him, and to get him let off the hook? That seems a bit extreme to me. If he had friends in high places, they wouldn't need to go to all that trouble.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:35 pm

A media ethics watchdog group says the BBC's “clear and consistent bias” against the Labour leader in its news coverage is so bad it is considering taking legal action against the broadcaster.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/is-the-bbc-biased-against-jeremy-corbyn-2016-9

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Join the dots Raggs...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Join the dots Raggs...

I don't have the time or inclination for games Tommy. If you can't answer the question, that's fine - forget it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Join the dots Raggs...

Don't encourage her! she'll warble on about "kitty" and his "cherubs" all day long.

The geranium is a perverted sickfuck Christian extremist, you know that, I know that, she knows that and the BBC know it too!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:47 pm

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Join the dots Raggs...

Don't encourage her! she'll warble on about "kitty" and his "cherubs" all day long.

The geranium is a perverted sickfuck Christian extremist, you know that, I know that, she knows that and the BBC know it too!

You're just a homophobe.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:06 pm

scrat wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Join the dots Raggs...

You really are a nasty piece of work scat...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
scrat wrote:

You really are a nasty piece of work scat...
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:31 pm

BBC may have shown bias against Corbyn, says former trust chair

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/may/12/bbc-bias-labour-sir-michael-lyons

The BBC may have bowed to political pressure to show bias against Labour and Jeremy Corbyn, a former chair of the BBC Trust has said.

Sir Michael Lyons, who chaired the trust from 2007 to 2011 and is a former Labour councillor, claimed that there had been “some quite extraordinary attacks on the elected leader of the Labour party”.

He told the BBC’s The World at One: “I can understand why people are worried about whether some of the most senior editorial voices in the BBC have lost their impartiality on this.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Someone is a homophobe because they express concern about a possible paedophile?

Hmmm. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Scat... now you know how Ukip felt!!!

The establishment only promotes the stuff they want you to believe!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Scat... now you know how Ukip felt!!!

The establishment only promotes the stuff they want you to believe!
UKIP have one MP and about 6% of the vote on a good day, when they're not humiliating themselves and us in Europe, they're on the other side of the pond taking one from Trump.

Labour are the official opposition and the BBC are simply ignoring them or commenting only on negative side issues.

Have you forgotten perspective already.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Ukip got more votes than snp, lib dems, greens and plaid combined!

The point I was making is that the controlled MSM have an overt bias against those who don't speak in favour of the 'progressive' agenda...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Why would anyone want to be unprogressive? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Ukip got more votes than snp, lib dems, greens and plaid combined!

The point I was making is that the controlled MSM have an overt bias against those who don't speak in favour of the 'progressive' agenda...
Of course they do, they fill the ether with tales about immigrants and refugees swarming to these shores, you and many others on here are simply part of the establishment order, and you're ordered to preach nothing but hate.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Scat... the MSM promote the happy clappy view of multiculturalism as if it is a wonderful thing and hide the truth about mass immigration and the problems it has brought... they shout down anyone who dares to question it as a far right Nazi racist sixhirb etc...

Ziz... 'progressive' doesn't mean what you think...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

I'm content with this definition:

[pruh-gres-iv]

adjective
favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are, especially in political matters:
a progressive mayor.
making progress toward better conditions; employing or advocating more enlightened or liberal ideas, new or experimental methods, etc.:
a progressive community.
characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Watch the video to see what it really means in the political context I was referring to...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Watch the video to see what it really means in the political context I was referring to...

I don't watch far-right sponsored videos on request - more progressive things to do - apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Too busy supporting corrupt dictatorships and the privatisation of public services no doubt...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Too busy supporting corrupt dictatorships and the privatisation of public services no doubt...

I like to see it as opposing the haters of the extremist right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:11 pm

I support uk right to freedom and democracy... and leaving the corrupt eu dictatorship...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I support uk right to freedom and democracy... and leaving the corrupt eu dictatorship...

Will the Sunderland massive get decent housing and jobs out of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Ziz wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I support uk right to freedom and democracy... and leaving the corrupt eu dictatorship...

Sunderland...?

Far right...?

They elected labour mp's in all the constituencies there... and elected a labour run council there too...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Sunderland...?

Far right...?

They elected labour mp's in all the constituencies there... and elected a labour run council there too...

lol!

I didn't say they were far-right or anything else - I asked you if...

...the Sunderland massive will get decent housing and jobs out of this "freedom and democracy" of yours.

Well, will they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Yes I'm sure they will... progressively...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes I'm sure they will... progressively...!

lol!

Great - well when they do I'll take you and your far-right chums seriously. BBC TO STOP COVERING ANYTHING LABOUR SAY OR DO 77526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next