NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child

+3
nicko
Ben Reilly
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child Empty Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child

Post by eddie Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child

A couple from South America have become the first transgender parents in the world to welcome their own biological child.

Fernando Machado met Diane Rodriguez on social media in 2013. The couple, from Ecuador, revealed Machado was pregnant in December 2015, this was possible because neither had undergone surgery.

Sharing a photo of their son on Sunday 25 September, Machado wrote: “Our son is not only a blessing but it will be a promoter of love!”

On Monday 26 September, Machado shared another photo of himself cradling his son in his arms.

“Party with my lover, but fell asleep before the cake,” he wrote.

The couple have not yet shared the name of their son.

“We don’t have a name yet, or rather we do, we are just waiting to announce it,” Rodriguez said, according to the Express.

When Rodriguez announced the pregnancy on Facebook, she wrote:

“I’m going to be a mum, my boyfriend Fernando Machado is pregnant with me.

“After having spoken with my family, people who are very close to my life and social environment, I wish to make public one of the news that I think is the most important in my life and that of my partner, Fernando Machado.”

The couple continued to share milestones throughout the pregnancy, including photos of their first scan.

“I will never get tired of telling you how happy you make me and how happy I am that you’re the one mum in the universe of love that grows in my belly,” Machado wrote alongside the photo.

“We love you, Mummy.”

Photos on link: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/transgender-couple_uk_57ea3d82e4b0e315f28145f9?utm_hp_ref=uk-lgbt-living

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child Empty Re: Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:43 pm

My brain hurts ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child Empty Re: Transgender Couple From Ecuador Makes History As Dad Gives Birth To Their Biological Child

Post by eddie Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm glad someone else said that. I've been trying to work it out since I posted it. scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Women have children not men.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 pm

nicko wrote:Women have children not men.

That was in the old days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:23 pm

Re the op... the woman got pregnant by the man and she had a baby...

She can dress up in men's clothes as much as she likes... but she is a woman and she got pregnant by a man (albeit dressed as a woman) by the normal and natural heterosexual way of doing it!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:31 am

Regardless of your shouting, tommy, they identify themselves otherwise and may eventually have surgery to make it physically so. I'm willing to bet that if you spoke to them face to face you would use the gender pronouns they identify as and not the ones you force on them from behind a computer screen.

Cute couple anyway, hope they will be a very happy family Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 am

Rolling Eyes

THIS STORY is bullshit,  pure and simple...

The baby's second "daddy" (i.e. the birth mother..) is still technically/biologically female --  as (s)he hasn't yet undergone the necessary surgery..

SECONDLY,  this is not the ""first" case of this type --  as I have previously read or heard of at least two similar cases over the last couple of years..   There are likely several more out there somewhere,  who choose to remain quite, rather than chasing unwarranted and unnecessary self promotion like this.   Looks like a p/c minded Huffington Post journo' more interested in sensationalist headlines, but who couldn't be bothered doing a bit more research first ?

Have to pity any child with a couple of Facebook glory hounds like this for parents, putting their own 15 minutes of fame ahead of their child's welfare...       cyclops
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:47 am

Eilzel wrote:Regardless of your shouting, tommy, they identify themselves otherwise and may eventually have surgery to make it physically so. I'm willing to bet that if you spoke to them face to face you would use the gender pronouns they identify as and not the ones you force on them from behind a computer screen.

I'm hardly shouting... just stating facts...

Couple of weirdos... feel sorry for the child...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Paint an orange green does not make it an apple...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Oh do wind your neck in Thomas. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm with Wolfie on this !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Regardless of your shouting, tommy, they identify themselves otherwise and may eventually have surgery to make it physically so. I'm willing to bet that if you spoke to them face to face you would use the gender pronouns they identify as and not the ones you force on them from behind a computer screen.

I'm hardly shouting... just stating facts...

Couple of weirdos... feel sorry for the child...

And yet you probably wouldn't say that to their faces though, just spewing bigoted bile at the monitor- wow. Impressive.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Bloody would say it to their faces...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:My brain hurts ...

Let me help.
A man and a woman slept together and she got pregnant and had a baby 9 months later.
Extremely straightforward really.

Those are the bare bones of the story.
If you insist I flesh it out a bit?  -
Well apparently each want to change to the opposite sex but neither has got round to it yet.
So they both still have all their original bits.
Even tho said bits are/were regarded as unwanted aberrations.
Basically transvestites are all they are, atm.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:01 pm

See, your brain stopped hurting already, hasn't it. Laughing
Well when you encounter a story as unusual as this you gotta see the funny side - bet they do!
Nowt as queer as folk (and I'm not being sarky or demeaning there)
I wish all 3 well and hope they make a success of it.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Thank you Jules! I did go round and round a bit myself and thought I'd got it wrong, so they're pre-op. Headline is a tad misleading.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:36 pm

You're welcome, eds. Smile

I knew what Ben meant, but couldn't resist teasing him there a bit.

It's just a couple who had a baby the normal biological way.

At present they are not transexuals, not yet, as they've had no hormones or surgery.

They do wear the clothes of the opposite sex, which makes them transvestites, nothing more.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Ah whatever. I hope they stay as happy as they are now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down