NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

+8
eddie
Ben Reilly
Major
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
magica
Syl
scrat
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Empty Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:34 pm

“Britain has a long tradition of tolerance, of diversity, of being an outward looking nation – it’s many of the things that made us a great country he said"

"But I feel we have ceded that narrative about patriotism, particularly to the extreme right, and I think we need to regain that narrative to define Britain in an inclusive way that brings it together rather than blames the migrant or the refugee or the Muslim for what might be going on in our country at any individual time.”

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/jo-cox-husband-brendan-patriotism-far-right-eu-referendum-brexit/

Britain has always been at its best looking forward as an open, diverse and tolerant society, but there are sick and twisted individuals, racists and fascists hiding behind the flag, with their lies and smears, punting out their bitterness and hatred for the modern world we all live in and they would drag this great nation back to the stone age.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Empty Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by Syl Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 pm

Funny....that's not how I see the world.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Empty Re: Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism

Post by magica Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:49 pm

What is this far right. There's lots about this country I don't agree with, but lots I do.

I love the Queen, not the hangers on though, and I don't think flying the flag is bad.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Mass importation of 3rd world stone age people who are a net drain on our system rather than net contributors to the system, are the drag factor on our country!

Is it racist to have a system where we check and vet all potential wannabe immigrants on a basis of whether we have a need for the skills they might claim to be offering and on whether they are likely to be a benefit to our country and economy and society, and then only considered after proper criminal records checks...?

And then say yes/maybe to those we want... and a no to the others we don't want...?

This is the only common sense approach... nothing racist about it... and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:59 pm

One only has to see the was Cowards like tommy and Major try and hide their fear in false Patriotism.

pretend they are doing it because of national instead of their soiled pants, really all they do is make the entire nations look like cowards and fools that the world would be better of without.

Tommy and Major literally make me think GOOD, when I hear that Locals are being Pushed out, it makes me Think GOOD maybe some hard working decent people will take the place of the Scum that infests that miserable rock.

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 pm

veya_victaous wrote:One only has to see the was Cowards like tommy and Major try and hide their fear in false Patriotism.

pretend they are doing it because of national instead of their soiled pants, really all they do is make the entire nations look like cowards and fools that the world would be better of without.

Tommy and Major literally make me think GOOD, when I hear that Locals are being Pushed out, it makes me Think GOOD maybe some hard working decent people will take the place of the Scum that infests that miserable rock.

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455
An excellent observation, but in reality there are few quite as deranged as the samples you've provided.

And as for Britain, I've travelled (never to Oz) but relatively far and wide and as far as my opinion is concerned, nothing comes close to this beautiful island, it's not just its natural beauty, it's the beauty of so many creative people, there's no comparison on the face of this globe.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:One only has to see the was Cowards like tommy and Major try and hide their fear in false Patriotism.

Oh dear...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 pm

scrat wrote:

An excellent observation, but in reality there are few quite as deranged as the samples you've provided.

And as for Britain, I've travelled (never to Oz) but relatively far and wide and as far as my opinion is concerned, nothing comes close to this beautiful island, it's not just its natural beauty, it's the beauty of so many creative people, there's no comparison on the face of this globe.

As have I - and Scotland in particular is unsurpassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:

Scotland is beautiful, I spent a bit of time in Bella Houston, Paisley as a teenager, it was tough being English but our holidays were taken in Kinlochleven near Fort William, that and learning to box made up for it.

I saw the northern lights at the Kyle of Lochalsh, incredible place!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:25 pm

scrat wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Scotland is beautiful, I spent a bit of time in Bella Houston, Paisley as a teenager, it was tough being English but our holidays were taken in Kinlochleven near Fort William, that and learning  to box made up for it.

I was up Oban way a few weeks back - didn't make it to Fort William unfortunately but I'll visit Kinlochleven next time. I spend about two months a year in Scotland, my favourite place.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:
Scotland is beautiful, I spent a bit of time in Bella Houston, Paisley as a teenager, it was tough being English but our holidays were taken in Kinlochleven near Fort William, that and learning  to box made up for it.

I was up Oban way a few weeks back - didn't make it to Fort William unfortunately but I'll visit Kinlochleven next time. I spend about two months a year in Scotland, my favourite place.
You're incredibly lucky, I spend my holidays in South Africa also a beautiful country, strangely the only nation I've felt at home in, toured Ireland north and a short period of time in the south, lived in Wales for two years, lived in Germany for 6 years, America for 3 years and South Africa for 5 years, spent some short periods in the Mediterranean, Spain and Greece for sometime.

Whilst they all have their own individual beauty, nothing compares to Blighty!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:46 pm

scrat wrote:
Ziz wrote:

You're incredibly lucky, I spend my holidays in South Africa also a beautiful country, strangely the only nation I've felt at home in, toured Ireland north and a short period of time in the south, lived in Wales for two years, lived in Germany for 6 years, America for 3 years and South Africa for 5 years, spent some short periods in the Mediterranean, Spain and Greece for sometime.

I was in South Africa for a short time during Apartheid. Beautiful country, as you say, but back then it was depressing and aggressive - and here I'm referring to white culture. Sierra Leone was pleasanter tbh, and they had more to be depressed about - it's a strange world.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 pm

scrat wrote:

Yes i realise that they are like the mad mullah, the Crazy Sharia supporting rednecks, Very noisy but ultimately the minority Wink

Cause lets not mince about Tommy and the ISIS guy wanting backwards arse shit are exactly the same on a cognative and emotional level Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Ziz wrote:
scrat wrote:

I was in South Africa for a short time during Apartheid. Beautiful country, as you say, but back then it had a depressing and aggressive atmosphere. Sierra Leone was pleasanter tbh, and they had more to be depressed about - it's a strange world.
Nothing like Africa wrenches at the heart, furthest north I got was Zambia, I first visited SA in 1994, stunningly beautiful, I've got family there, I particularly like the Garden route!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:
scrat wrote:

Yes i realise that they are like the mad mullah, the Crazy Sharia supporting rednecks, Very noisy but ultimately the minority Wink

Cause lets not mince about Tommy and the ISIS guy wanting backwards arse shit are exactly the same on a cognative and emotional level Cool
Yeah that'll be right, but the samples you've provided are a minority, most civilised societies have a small demented and insignificant percentage of far right fucktards, such is the order of things.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Your post highlights the blatant racism that you always accuse others of.

GB is one of the most beautiful places on earth. We have a fabulously rich landscape, scenery that would rival anywhere else in the world for it's beauty, and people who live happy and productive lives, welcoming others who wish to contribute to our green and pleasant land.
We are fair and generous, far more in these modern times than in any time in history.....and we tolerate fools ....obviously.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Anyone who doesn't subscribe you the leftie agenda is a far right Nazi to the lefties...

Well... they can fuck off!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Anyone who doesn't subscribe you the leftie agenda is a far right Nazi to the lefties...

I don't get this 'far left, far right' thing that seems to obsess some on this forum.

I don't stick labels on people, their posts tell me what kind of people they are not who they support politically.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 pm

Major wrote:We are now the becoming the shi****se of the world being laffed at for being overridden with useless forunuz robbing us blind.

We are losing OUR country, heritage exceedingly fast.

Those who will not see it, do not want to.

Open thine eyes.
Calm yourself, if you don't like it here and you just cannot integrate into a modern, multicultural and diverse society, please move on, you bring nothing but your disgusting bitterness and hatred, you're not British, you're just another far right ingrate.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Yeah, the right is rapidly ruining patriotism -- associating it with things like racism and nationalism. You can love your country and not hate people who aren't from it.

The right loves to take sacred territory for itself; in the U.S., conservatives are fond of saying their vision of the country is in keeping with what the Founding Fathers intended -- so liberals are by default not "real Americans." Their old trick of claiming Jesus for themselves doesn't work as well as it did 20 years ago, but that was a real coup for them as well.

I think the solution is just to fight back. Everybody knows, for example, that recreational drugs and casual sex are both great and liberal. We should tout ourselves as the ones standing up for recreational drugs and casual sex -- the political party that's actually a party Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:10 pm

The Swinging Hippy-Liberals?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Syl wrote:

Your post highlights the blatant racism that you always accuse others  of.

GB is one of the most beautiful places on earth. We have a fabulously rich landscape, scenery that would rival anywhere else in the world for it's beauty, and people who live happy and productive lives, welcoming others who wish to contribute to our green and pleasant land.
We are fair and generous, far more in these modern times  than in any time in history.....and we tolerate fools ....obviously.

Well AS I clearly said TOMMY and MAJOR
No it's not racist and I clearly said makes the nation look like
Because of the EXACT SHIT you just posted. It's clearly BULLSHIT.
Cause NOT fair, NOT generous, unproductive, wasteful, Full of thieves that have never repaid their debts, constantly trying to erase the Pain and suffering they caused much of the world as if it is nothing YET have the Hide to suggest they are being done wrong by when someone points it out.

You lot do not demonise the Scum instead you let it speak for Britian
By Doing so YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPALIN
when others listen and Assume Since You let them speak for Britian
it must be what Britian feels and thinks more broadly.

The useless Pricks Blames Foriegners But I don't see any of you telling the Uselles Prick to Fuck off as he has NO MORE RIGHT TO BE THERE than any other human being on the planet and that you'd prefer someone else instead of him cause he is Such a no hope loser.

I never Really though Britian was SO RACIST, So Uneducated and So Redneck UNTIL meeting British people on forums. Ande You Can thank  the Posters here for that.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:31 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

We are fair and generous, far more in these modern times  than in any time in history.....and we tolerate fools ....obviously.

Cause NOT fair, NOT generous, unproductive, wasteful, Full of thieves that have never repaid their debts, constantly trying to erase the Pain and suffering they caused much of the world as if it is nothing YET have the Hide to suggest they are being done wrong by when someone points it out.

The useless Pricks Blames Foriegners But I don't see any of you telling the Uselles Prick to Fuck off as he has NO MORE RIGHT TO BE THERE than any other human being on the planet and that you'd prefer someone else instead of him cause he is Such a no hope loser.

I never Really though Britian was SO RACIST, So Uneducated and So Redneck UNTIL meeting British people on forums. Ande You Can thank  the Posters here for that.
yeah it ain't easy being British, speaking English, conquering half the world, but hey,,,,,,,someone's got to do it!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:36 pm

scrat wrote:“Britain has a long tradition of tolerance, of diversity, of being an outward looking nation – it’s many of the things that made us a great country he said"

"But I feel we have ceded that narrative about patriotism, particularly to the extreme right, and I think we need to regain that narrative to define Britain in an inclusive way that brings it together rather than blames the migrant or the refugee or the Muslim for what might be going on in our country at any individual time.”

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/jo-cox-husband-brendan-patriotism-far-right-eu-referendum-brexit/

Britain has always been at its best looking forward as an open, diverse and tolerant society, but there are sick and twisted individuals, racists and fascists hiding behind the flag, with their lies and smears, punting out their bitterness and hatred for the modern world we all live in and they would drag this great nation back to the stone age.

I couldn't agree more. And I think that Brendan speaks for most decent people in this country
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Blah blah blah bullshit!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 am

scrat wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

yeah it ain't easy being British, speaking English, conquering half the world, but hey,,,,,,,someone's got to do it!

Yeah Just like the Asshole at the party that knocks over the snacks table, spills everyones Beer and then WANTS PEOPLE TO PAY HIM FOR IT!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Steals all their wallets, But Also refuses to Pay his share or clean up the mess he made.

Why would people have a problem with THAT guy telling everyone he is the wonderful life of the party the next day Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ohh yeah Cause it's complete bullshit that No one BUT him beleives tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 am

So Veya wants locals to be pushed out. In that case, he must support the idea of Aborigines being pushed out. It's good to see that he's admitting his bigotry and racism at last.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So Veya wants locals to be pushed out. In that case, he must support the idea of Aborigines being pushed out. It's good to see that he's admitting his bigotry and racism at last.

Yes raggs, You and Tommy should be thrown in the sea and your homes given over the Aboriginies tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So Veya wants locals to be pushed out. In that case, he must support the idea of Aborigines being pushed out. It's good to see that he's admitting his bigotry and racism at last.

Yes raggs, You and Tommy should be thrown in the sea and your homes given over the Aboriginies tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  2981866455

Are you saying that Aborigines are invaders?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:19 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Anyone who doesn't subscribe you the leftie agenda is a far right Nazi to the lefties...

I don't get this 'far left, far right' thing that seems to obsess some on this forum.

I don't stick labels on people, their posts tell me what kind of people they are not who they support politically.
Its quite simple those on the left love Britain and the British despite all it's flaws, those on the right hate Britain and the British because they despise tolerance and diversity.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:40 am

I didn't know Veya was far right Scat?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Three quarters of British people want much lower levels of immigration or a complete stop to it!!!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:44 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

Its quite simple those on the left love Britain and the British despite all it's flaws, those on the right hate Britain and the British because they despise tolerance and diversity.

the Left at least try and make it better Wink

and the right are just scarydy pants fearful of boggie men Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Are you saying that Aborigines are invaders?

I am saying now they are part of the west we should teach them the western values we inherited from the English motherland LIKE invading Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
try and follow the trolling raggs Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
scrat wrote:

and the right are just scarydy pants fearful of boggie men Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No... they pursue an agenda that doesn't have the best interests of the National population at heart and doesn't have the democratic consent of the people either.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:07 am

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

As far as the extreme right are concerned that is absolutely correct.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:58 am

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

They love what it can give them - all at someone else's expense of course.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

It is a sad reflection on far right extremists that their mean spirited souls always fester around the minutia, they would rape and frack this beautiful island into a wasteland, they've never a bad word for bankers, conglomerates, and corporations that suck the taxes out into offshore tax havens, the dodgy deals and money laundering, child sex trade, arms running and drug smuggling are of less importance in their tiny fraggled minds than if Mrs Jones has another child and is claiming an additional 23p in housing benefit it angers these creatures beyond any redemption!

Go get a fucking life.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:57 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is a sad reflection on far right extremists that their mean spirited souls always fester around the minutia, they would rape and frack this beautiful island into a wasteland, they've never a bad word for bankers, conglomerates, and corporations that suck the taxes out into offshore tax havens, the dodgy deals and money laundering, child sex trade, arms running and drug smuggling are of less importance in their tiny fraggled minds than if Mrs Jones has another child and is claiming an additional 23p in housing benefit it angers these creatures beyond any redemption!

Go get a fucking life.

You talk as if lefties care about others. They're only concerned about what's in their own pockets, and if there's less money around to pay their benefits, of course they'll say bad things about bankers, otherwise they couldn't care less.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
scrat wrote:

Go get a fucking life.

You talk as if lefties care about others. They're only concerned about what's in their own pockets, and if there's less money around to pay their benefits, of course they'll say bad things about bankers, otherwise they couldn't care less.
Of course lefties care about others, hence the NHS, the welfare state, minimum wage, paid holidays, human rights, etc etc.

I don't like saying this but it is an observation, those on the right are some of the most vile, bitter, twisted and sick in the fucking head types I've ever met!

Let's be honest here what kind of creature laughs at children burning to death, simply because these children are Palestinian.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:
scrat wrote:

Britain is always at the forefront of struggle, and the left are struggling to get the message across of a better way, and you're 100% correct about the right, but then 80% of our media is owned by 5 Billionaires, and the media have a right wing agenda!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course lefties care about others, hence the NHS, the welfare state, minimum wage, paid holidays, human rights, etc etc.

I don't like saying this but it is an observation, those on the right are some of the most vile, bitter, twisted and sick in the fucking head types I've ever met!

Let's be honest here what kind of creature laughs at children burning to death, simply because these children are Palestinian.

Well let's ask "Mrs Jones" if she cares about anyone else shall we? Of course she doesn't - she only cares about getting more housing benefit for herself. Lefties care about the NHS and the welfare state because they use it. If they didn't, they wouldn't care.

You'll find that non-lefties also care about the minimum wage and paid holidays - because many of them actually work and are on minimum wage. They also care about the NHS because they're paying into it and they use it themselves.

You really need to stop dividing people into two groups - those who care about others and those who don't. Everyone who votes a certain way does so in order to benefit themselves in some way IMO.

I don't know anything about anyone laughing about Palestinians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:55 am

scrat wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Go get a fucking life.

It is idiots like you who let labour nearly ruin us with mass immigration and their willingness to give away so much of our money that they left office with a yearly borrowing amount of £180 billion and rising!!!

They also allowed big corporations to avoid paying billions in tax as well as rewarding Philip green with a knighthood after he rinsed out bhs of all their money!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:01 pm

The Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers over the last 70 years

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Screen-Shot-2016-03-12-at-20.28.21-800x278

(Tax Research UK)

Last edited by Ziz on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Twisted waffle...

Tories took over the ruin labour left...

Labour left yearly borrowing at £180 billion and rising... so when Tories took over, they were faced with labours spending commitments that they inherited... which was borrowing 180 billion every year!!!

Labour have opposed every proposed cut in spending since Tories have been in office!!!

Your silly graph is designed to mislead and manipulate idiots!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Of course it is, dear.  Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Console

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Bollox.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Ziz wrote:The Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers over the last 70 years

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Screen-Shot-2016-03-12-at-20.28.21-800x278

(Tax Research UK)

From the graph above we learned that Tories are the biggest borrowers - but let's be fair, who repays the most dept?

Don’t let the far right abuse Britain’s patriotism  Screen-Shot-2016-03-12-at-20.41.41-800x292

Gosh! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Don't be a twat zit...

Labour left the spending commitments that Torys inherited... including the need to borrow 180 billion a year to pay for it all...

So for a leftie to then pop up and try to claim it is tory borrowing is beyond a joke!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next