NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

4 posters

Go down

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton Empty ‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:34 pm

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/the-woman-is-a-disaster-camille-paglia-on-hillary-clinton/?utm_content=bufferf9744&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

over to you
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton Empty Re: ‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:42 pm

I like Camille. She's an unreconstructed sexist of the tenth degree. She likes men cause the are "hot-love" lovers, and dislikes women for the opposite reason.

Bet on it...she'll have something to say about how we guys are "hot" and the women are whiny bitches. She's my girl. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton Empty Re: ‘The woman is a disaster!’: Camille Paglia on Hillary Clinton

Post by eddie Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:I like Camille.  She's an unreconstructed sexist of the tenth degree.  She likes men cause the are "hot-love" lovers, and dislikes women for the opposite reason.

Bet on it...she'll have something to say about how we guys are "hot" and the women are whiny bitches.  She's my girl. Laughing

So you like "hot men" and think women are whiny bitches? Oh. I say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I like Camille.  She's an unreconstructed sexist of the tenth degree.  She likes men cause the are "hot-love" lovers, and dislikes women for the opposite reason.

Bet on it...she'll have something to say about how we guys are "hot" and the women are whiny bitches.  She's my girl. Laughing

So you like "hot men" and think women are whiny bitches?  Oh. I say.

Not particularly, and certainly not professionally. But back in the 1970's when she was popular, she used to say flattering things about men, and unflattering about women. This was at the height of feminist hostility, and she got a lot of press in the New York local media.

It was a vent...always good for a chuckle.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:43 am

WHAT IS  a "Camille Paglia", when she's at home  ???

Surprised
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down