NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight?

5 posters

Go down

want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight? Empty want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight?

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight? Empty Re: want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight?

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 am

no, not a single comment,
how very odd
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight? Empty Re: want to see a video of obama showing his knob off to women on a flight?

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:26 am

Handy Andy wrote:Not as funny as Korben Dallas's brilliant videos of a mustuchioed Dean pracing to music.
I must post them again. Highly entertaining

HA you will NOT post them and you will NOT threaten to either.
You and Dean can argue and beat eachother up all you like in the fight club but you won't threaten to dox him.
Consider this your first and last warning on this matter.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:27 am

I bet even you chuckled at them Ed. Funny as hell.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:41 am

As to the OP - he put his foot up on a seat and he's showing his knob off?
I have a burgundy tight silk polo neck on today with skinny jeans...I hope no man thinks I'm showing my tits and arse off!

Really?? Is that it??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:50 am

eddie wrote:As to the OP - he put his foot up on a seat and he's showing his knob off?
I have a burgundy tight silk polo neck on today with skinny jeans...I hope no man thinks I'm showing my tits and arse off!

Really?? Is that it??
you obviously watched that with your rose tinted spectacles.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:As to the OP - he put his foot up on a seat and he's showing his knob off?

Really?? Is that it??

Can you tell me what you think he did then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:18 pm

eddie wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:

Can you tell me what you think he did then?
I think he is showing off his semi, the women on the flight so outraged they were desperate for people to get out of the way
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:26 pm

TBH it's very fuzzy and I can't see clearly
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Watched it again and I'm not even sure that's him? And who are the people filming him...staff?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:29 pm

No woman I've ever met is shocked, or even offended, by a trousered semi - something of a non-story methinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Watched it again and I'm not even sure that's him? And who are the people filming him...staff?

Laughing

I agree...

I reckon there's more going on in Dean's imagination, then there is in that video..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:01 pm

I looked at it and deemed it more nonsense from Dean, who's now also apparently trying to promote his YouTube channel through our site ... you can't see anything that's going on, and it sounds like people are laughing to me.

Dean, where'd you even find it? And why don't you credit your source or give the video any context?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:17 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I looked at it and deemed it more nonsense from Dean, who's now also apparently trying to promote his YouTube channel through our site ... you can't see anything that's going on, and it sounds like people are laughing to me.

Dean, where'd you even find it? And why don't you credit your source or give the video any context?
its a video that came from twitter, I believe the source is either airforce one or obamas campaign jet. the person who took it is either a staffer or a member of the press corp. Not sure who the women screaming for more are.
but what ever you do dont deal with what is happening of course. Nothing to see here. I rather thought you would dismiss it, despite what is going on there is blatantly sexual. But then anything democrat is fine by you.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:18 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing

I agree...

I reckon there's more going on in Dean's imagination,  then there is in that video..
of course you do, nothing more would be expected.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I looked at it and deemed it more nonsense from Dean, who's now also apparently trying to promote his YouTube channel through our site ... you can't see anything that's going on, and it sounds like people are laughing to me.

after some searching I found a link for you

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/michelle-obama-upset-trumps-words-ok-obama-flashing-boner-reporters/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

always happy to help you out
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down