NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO)

Go down

Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO) Empty Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 pm

“If I could pretend to have your attention for just a few moments, my ex-husband, my new boyfriend and their divorced attorney are going to show you the safety features...”
So begins Martha 'Marty' Cobbs's inflight safety speech on a recent SWA flight - and it just gets better.
Presumably, on landing, she went off to do a tight five minutes at the best comedy club in Salt Lake City.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/15/martha-cobb-southwest-airlines-funny-inflight-video_n_5151165.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO) Empty Re: Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO)

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 pm

that is funny
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO) Empty Re: Martha Cobb Of Southwest Airlines Is The Best. Flight Attendant. Ever. (VIDEO)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 am

Didge wrote:

“If I could pretend to have your attention for just a few moments, my ex-husband, my new boyfriend and their divorced attorney are going to show you the safety features...”
So begins Martha 'Marty' Cobbs's inflight safety speech on a recent SWA flight - and it just gets better.
Presumably, on landing, she went off to do a tight five minutes at the best comedy club in Salt Lake City.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/15/martha-cobb-southwest-airlines-funny-inflight-video_n_5151165.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Well if she didn't she should have done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down