NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant

2 posters

Go down

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant Empty slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:11 pm

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant Slaggy10

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant Gay_fl10

Back to top Go down

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant Empty Re: slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant

Post by Cass Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 am

seen them before but love them both

tray up bitch.....classic lol
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant Empty Re: slaggy senga and the gay flight attendant

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Cass wrote:seen them before but love them both

tray up bitch.....classic lol

one could imagine him saying that in his best "John Innman" voice.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Read about this in the Chronicle, supposedly a true story that happened as a plane was boarding at San Francisco Airport:

An employee of USAir with the last name of Gay boarded a USAir flight with a free travel voucher. Soon after he sat down, someone else came and claimed he had the same seat assignment, so Mr. Gay moved to an empty seat.

Soon after that the airplane began to fill up. The rule with the USAir employee vouchers is that if a paying customer needs your seat, you have to surrender it. So when the flight became completely full and still more needed to get on, a flight attendant went to the original seat of Mr. Gay and said the the man now sitting there, ``Excuse me, are you Gay?''

The man, somewhat stunned, said, ``Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am!''

The flight attendant said, ``I'm sorry, but you'll have to get off the plane.''

At this point Mr. Gay, who had been watching all of this, jumped up and said, ``Excuse me, you've made a mistake--I'm Gay!''

Finally, another man jumped up and said, ``Well, hell, I'm gay too!  They can't throw us all off!''

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down