NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Brave Proud Man

+4
Original Quill
nicko
Syl
Major
8 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

One Brave Proud Man Empty Re: One Brave Proud Man

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 pm

He looks a bit like Glen Campbell doesn't he?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 pm

As I,v mentioned before we have our Hero's " a British Soldiers Song" is a good example.

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:55 pm

There are hero's everywhere. Obviously many service men and women from every nation, but also the man or woman in the street who doesn't turn their backs when someone needs help...instinctive hero's if you like,
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:14 pm

How many babies? The song leaves out that part.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Geranium.What is it with you and Babies, you seem to have a fixation with them. What about Cats, dogs and canaries?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 pm

nicko wrote:Geranium.What is it with you and Babies,   you seem to have a fixation with them.    What about Cats, dogs and canaries?

I'm glad you asked.  All these interventions into the affairs of other nations has got to get us wondering.  Who, what, where, why and how?  

Who...mostly 'others', involving ethnicities and races not of our own; primarily the babies because they are the only ones you can shoot, who don't shoot back.  ✓  What...revenge; any thought that doesn't subscribe to our belief system, whether religious or ideological; perceived wrongs and insults.  ✓  Where...our defense departments do nothing to defend our shores; it's always elsewhere.  ✓  How...with guns, never warm puppies; everything always equates to explosives and guns; destruction is the only thing we can accomplish. ✓

Of course I have a fixation with babies.  Don't you?  They are the only ones who are innocent.  The are the best, most accurate, unadulterated count of the damage, because they die without shooting back, or even speaking back.  It's unconfused.  It tells the whole story, without political argument or damage.

Look at a discussion we recently had, nicko--about the girl in Serbia.  You began your story after the war has already started.  The blame game has already started; you begin in mid-war, and there's lots of blame to go around.  Your story begins with wrongs that begot other wrongs, and were themselves the wrongs of prior wrongs.  In war there's no beginning and end.  That's what you get with wars...everybody is wronged, and wronging.  Your story always begins mid-narrative. Babies are the only way to fix a beginning, because they did no wrong.

I always begin my story asking why start a war in the first place??  You see, once you're in a war you can find lots of shouting and shooting, as you did.  But, before the shouting and shooting, it's pure reason.  It's pure morality.

We measure the pure case by how many babies it will cost us.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Suspect

WHAT I FIND truly disgusting about this thread, is the distasteful and lazy way that the likes of Stormee uses his racist nationalism and faux "patriotism" to denigrate and insult his opponents...

He pretends to be speaking up for returned service men and women here -- but if push came to shove, our spineless neo-nazii members, the likes of Stormee, Tommy and Dean, would be the first to put their tails between their legs, and flee the other way..

NOT ONLY is that coward Stormee the leading "keyboard warrior" on this forum --  I seriously doubt that he even  has the faintest inkling of what military service (or public/emergency service) many of his opponents and detractors may have done !

Finally, it also just goes to show how stupidly ignorant Stormee is, that he uses an American war movie theme song to try and make his point..       Rolling Eyes
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

WHAT I FIND truly disgusting about this thread, is the distasteful and lazy way that the likes of Stormee uses his racist nationalism and faux "patriotism" to denigrate and insult his opponents...

He pretends to be speaking up for returned service men and women here -- but if push came to shove, our spineless neo-nazii members, the likes of Stormee, Tommy and Dean, would be the first to put their tails between their legs, and flee the other way..

NOT ONLY is that coward Stormee the leading "keyboard warrior" on this forum --  I seriously doubt that he even  has the faintest inkling of what military service (or public/emergency service) many of his opponents and detractors may have done !

Finally, it also just goes to show how stupidly ignorant Stormee is, that he uses an American war movie theme song to try and make his point..       Rolling Eyes

Wolfie should be discussing the post and not calling me names.
Which rule did he break??????????????????

DISCUSS THE TOPIC NOT THE POSTER
Yes, but in his usual style he also includes at least two other posters.
Why name call just one when you can do a job lot. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Major wrote:It is not necessary to constantly call people names as it reflects upon the callers lowly upbringing.

Yes I agree. One Brave Proud Man Snob
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Syl wrote:
Major wrote:It is not necessary to constantly call people names as it reflects upon the callers lowly upbringing.

Razz When don't you two agree? Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Razz   When don't you two agree?   Wink

Often....we think differently about a lot of subjects, we just don't feel the need to name call.....try it sometime.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:49 am

Major wrote:

Maybe some of you keyboard warriors should compare yourself to this real warrior and his words.

I hope you feel shame for how you conduct yourselves.

Says the forum bigot!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:54 am

Razz

Syl and Major are two of the last people on here who should ever attempt calling another poster any kind of lowlife...

Along with their handful of fellow neo-nazi and racist cohorts, I suppose I should consider it as a form of compliment, that those two mealy_mouthed xenophobic and close minded bigots are even attempting to insult me with their vacuous white-supremacist posturings !
Disgusting pair of nobs, they be..       One Brave Proud Man 2347854014
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Razz

Syl and Major are two of the last people on here who should ever attempt calling another poster any kind of lowlife...

Along with their handful of fellow neo-nazi and racist cohorts, I suppose I should consider it as a form of compliment, that those two mealy_mouthed xenophobic and close minded bigots are even attempting to insult me with their vacuous white-supremacist posturings !

More name calling from Wolfie.

Discuss the post, NOT the poster.

Have you NOT noticed our distinguished forum member Syl does not name call or insult forumuz, neither do I.

Wolfie your MO proves to forum world that you have not attained the position of worthiness to be insulted, I may put you on my list for future consideration if you are a god boy.

Thank you Major.
I don't think I have ever called anyone a low life on here....obviously Wolfie is, but I don't think I have ever felt the need to call him that, I work on the assumption he already knows. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Obviously suffering from an inferiority complex.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:06 pm

One of the most iconic..

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Major wrote:There are quite a few war filmz, moviz for Ben with memorable tunes/songs/anthemz, England, Scotland, USA, Canada, Germany, France and many more though  titles fail to come to me right now.

I was hoping for forumuz to put up some of these tunes or at least name the filmz.

Twould have been a good thread if he hadn't AGAIN been derailed by one of the usual PROTECTED trolls, Blackie got banned for less..

I think it's indicative of how un-popular war is these days, that people no longer feel proud of the military accomplishments of their bought and paid-for armies. Face it...these tunes do not bring forth the chills and thrills of days gone bye.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Oh I don't know...some of the tunes are classic.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:41 pm

I can think of people a lot braver, who don't get talked into using guns and killing other people, who go into dangerous situations armed with just rescue gear, firemen, paramedics etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Syl isn't racist. Stop talking shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:

Syl isn't racist.  Stop talking shit.

Laughing Is that what you call, spoken with 'faint' praise? Why...whatever about Major? Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Major is racist.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:45 pm

What is your point, Major?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:53 pm

eddie wrote:

Syl isn't racist.  Stop talking shit.

I tend to ignore Wolfies insults. I think he just thinks of a random name and pins one of his favourite overused insults to that name.
I have seen him regularly call Rags and HT racist also....neither of them are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Suspect

re:  eddie's defence if Syl's attacks and insults against other members on here..

SYL claimed earlier this year, in reference to British colonisation of the 'New World', that the "savages" conquered by the British invaders were better off after British colonisation...

Syl also frequently supports Stormee and co.'s 's views re: foreigners, immigrants, etc.

If eddie truly believes that Syl's xenophobic, fascist and bigotted views aren't in the least any way racist, then eddie simply doesn't even understand the very concept of racism..      Neutral
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Syl wrote:I have seen him regularly call Rags and HT racist also....neither of them are.

Well, they did argue that black lives don't matter. Most people would agree that that's a bit racist.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Neutral

NOT ONLY have Syl, Horatio and Raga' all been guilty of of both denigrating natives in former British colonies at various times this year -- as if considering that white British colonising forces invading foreign countries and attempting to wipe out their natives was okay, because it was the English bringing civilisation to those blacks and savages and they should learn to appreciate the subsequent genocide, rapes and pillaging of their homelands --  if their opinions aren't considered "racist", then they simply don't understand the whole concept of racism..

Then there's also their frequent support of Major's and Tommy's attacks against foreigners, "Asians", immigrants, "blacks"  --  and their defence of each other when they make odious bigotted remarks.

And let's not mention the number of times that Ragamuffin (along with a couple of others..) has falsely accused me, veya, Quill or Ben of "racism" against a handful of R/W English posters on here..
Nor the number of sexist posts that Syl, Horatio and Nems regularly have up on this forum.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:41 pm

look I have told you repeatedly in pm's I dont want to go out with you. your creepy infatuation is becoming worrying.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Neutral

NOT ONLY have Syl, Horatio and Raga' all been guilty of of both denigrating natives in former British colonies at various times this year -- as if considering that white British colonising forces invading foreign countries and attempting to wipe out their natives was okay, because it was the English bringing civilisation to those blacks and savages and they should learn to appreciate the subsequent genocide, rapes and pillaging of their homelands --  if their opinions aren't considered "racist", then they simply don't understand the whole concept of racism..

Then there's also their frequent support of Major's and Tommy's attacks against foreigners, "Asians", immigrants, "blacks"  --  and their defence of each other when they make odious bigotted remarks.

And let's not mention the number of times that Ragamuffin (along with a couple of others..) has falsely accused me, veya, Quill or Ben of "racism" against a handful of R/W English posters on here..
Nor the number of sexist posts that Syl, Horatio and Nems regularly have up on this forum.
if you ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Neutral

slurp, slurp, they are never going to make you a mod you know.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Sexist post are all in the eye of the beholder, " have I got that right"?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:03 pm

re:  eddie's defence if Syl's attacks and insults against other members on here..

SYL claimed earlier this year, in reference to British colonisation of the 'New World', that the "savages" conquered by the British invaders were better off after British colonisation...

Syl also frequently supports Stormee and co.'s 's views re: foreigners, immigrants, etc.

If eddie truly believes that Syl's xenophobic, fascist and bigotted views aren't in the least any way racist, then eddie simply doesn't even understand the very concept of racism..      Neutral

1...show me the post, I have no idea what you're waffling about.
2....I don't support any racist views, I do post honestly about  what I see and experience though..
3...Eddie sees and understands a damn site more than you do with your blinkered views and on going agenda.
4...You cant make a post without slagging off at least 2 or 3 other posters.....now sod off you boring little man. One Brave Proud Man Desismileys_3539

Last edited by Syl on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:54 pm

Inferiority complex, there's a lot of it on here !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down