NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackie now BANNED

+3
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Victorismyhero
7 posters

Go down

Blackie now BANNED Empty Blackie now BANNED

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:00 am

in a pm to admins he made a threat against the forum...

subject to Bens approval I have banned him for that action....

LF

We will NOT tolerate such behaviour,
his temporary basement visit was for failing to reasonably follow rules (post in the proper sections), making unnecessary work for admins, and deliberately doing so as some sort of immature tantrum.....

If you dont wish to follow both the letter AND the spirit of the rules and decent posting, please do us all a favour and go somewhere your "humour" will be better appreciated....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Blackie now BANNED Empty Re: Blackie now BANNED

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:in a pm to admins he made a threat against the forum...

LF

his temporary basement visit was for failing to reasonably follow rules (post in the proper sections), making unnecessary work for admins, and deliberately doing so as some sort of immature tantrum.....

If you dont wish to follow both the letter AND the spirit of the rules and decent posting, please do us all a favour and go somewhere your "humour" will be better appreciated....

Now perhaps Quill will realise it wasn't a witch hunt and just common sense and experience with this idiot.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:in a pm to admins he made a threat against the forum...

LF

Now perhaps Quill will realise it wasn't a witch hunt and just common sense and experience with this idiot.

I totally approve LF's move. I don't know what the threat was (I've just come on) but I trust Victor's judgement. That kind of behavior should not, and cannot be tolerated.

I'm just here to remind us to be mindful of due process of law, or in this case rules. I'm aware that blackie skated on the line. Sometimes our inner judgmental urges take us to places we oughtn't be, and we need more considered voices.

But that should never an excuse for blatant misbehavior or bad character, and blackie knows that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Don't over think it. The man is a bored/boring troll
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:58 pm

Major I'm not in a good mood and you're getting on my fucking wick.

Victor is a moderator and his decision isn't up for question. All admin saw the PM and what was said won't be tolerated.

As for the other matter you keep pming me about - I've said all that's needed to say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:25 pm

Major wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I totally approve LF's move.  I don't know what the threat was (I've just come on) but I trust Victor's judgement.  That kind of behavior should not, and cannot be tolerated.

I'm just here to remind us to be mindful of due process of law, or in this case rules.  I'm aware that blackie skated on the line.  Sometimes our inner judgmental urges take us to places we oughtn't be, and we need more considered voices.  

But that should never an excuse for blatant misbehavior or bad character, and blackie knows that.

How can you APPROVE when NOT knowing the threat?

You are a nasty devil who will asslick to curry favour.

Because I know that Victor has his heart in the right place.  True, he's not legally trained, and can let passions get away from him, but if this is all I have I'll go with my instincts. My role is to lend boundaries and standards. I have done that. It's someone else's call.

Your opinion of me is inconsequential.  This is not about me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:38 pm

since it was said in a pm, and we dont publish the content of pms on here Blackie now BANNED 2190311264
besides which, why the problem eh?......the reason is as given....there can be no debate about it, and it certainly isnt up for your approval or otherwise...

I.E. get this...YOU have NO say in the matter and your views on it are irrelevant....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Major wrote:

How can you APPROVE when NOT knowing the threat?

You are a nasty devil who will asslick to curry favour.

Because I know that Victor has his heart in the right place.  True, he's not legally trained, and can let passions get away from him, but if this is all I have I'll go with my instincts.  My role is to lend boundaries and standards.  I have done that.  It's someone else's call.

What does being "legally trained" or not have to do with anything? Is there no topic you won't use to claim to be a lawyer?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Because I know that Victor has his heart in the right place.  True, he's not legally trained, and can let passions get away from him, but if this is all I have I'll go with my instincts.  My role is to lend boundaries and standards.  I have done that.  It's someone else's call.

What does being "legally trained" or not have to do with anything? Is there no topic you won't use to claim to be a lawyer?

Merriam-Webster wrote:Full Definition of due process
1: a course of formal proceedings (as legal proceedings) carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles —called also procedural due process

2: a judicial requirement that enacted laws may not contain provisions that result in the unfair, arbitrary, or unreasonable treatment of an individual —called also substantive due process

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Merriam-Webster wrote:Full Definition of due process
1:  a course of formal proceedings (as legal proceedings) carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles —called also procedural due process

2:  a judicial requirement that enacted laws may not contain provisions that result in the unfair, arbitrary, or unreasonable treatment of an individual —called also substantive due process

This isn't a court of law. The fact that you had to use google tells me a lot ...

You should stop banging on about your "legal skills" - it's just attention seeking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:10 pm

I think this thread has served its purpose.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down