NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park

4 posters

Go down

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park Empty Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park

Post by eddie Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 am

Yes-he-definitely-saurus! Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park

Police believe they have identified a woman who was pictured performing a lewd sex act on a model dinosaur at a family-friendly attraction.

The woman, who had her bare bottom on full show, was seen straddling the model T-Rex in broad daylight at a dinosaur safari trail in Exmouth, Devon.

She appeared not have a care in the world as she posed for the explicit image which later surfaced on social media.

Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe, from Exmouth Police, said: 'We are still continuing our investigations and we have now identified the woman in the photographs who we will be speaking to.'

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park Image119

Parents said they had been left shocked by the incident, while organisers of the Exmouth Dino Trail attraction said they were 'completely disgusted'.

One parent said: 'I worry as children play with these dinosaurs, I was disgusted. I feel sick to think that children are anywhere near that.'

John Thorogood, organiser of the attraction, added: 'I saw the image on social media and was completely disgusted by it.

'It was clearly a deliberately posed photograph of a very immature adult engaged in a sex act.

'Whilst we have had some deliberate damage to the dinosaurs in past weeks, this episode brings things to an all time low as far as these important and very popular assets to our town are concerned.

'I hope the police are successful in tracing this woman and dealing robustly with it.

The fibreglass sculptures trail officially launched on August 21 and is designed to highlight the seaside resort's connection with the Jurassic Coast, which stretches from Orcombe Point at the end of the seafront to Portland in Dorset.

The model of a baby T-Rex in an egg is located beneath The Beacon and had already been damaged by vandals this month – with its head being ripped off and surrounding shell damaged.

Other incidents of mistreatment of the models includes a life-sized Stegosaurus having its tail removed.

Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe, of Exmouth police, said: 'We have been made aware of two pictures that were posted on social media this week which appear to show a woman exposing herself whilst undertaking a distasteful act in public, and exposing herself in a local public house.

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park Image120

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817083/Police-identify-woman-snapped-performing-sex-act-fibreglass-dinosaur.html

Has she got a saur-arse?? Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park 3489511464
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park Empty Re: Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:46 pm

She looks like a prehistoric monster herself...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park Empty Re: Police believe they've identified the woman who was snapped performing shocking sex act with a fibreglass dinosaur in a children's park

Post by eddie Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Maybe she wanted it anally so she could get a mega-sore-arse?

Hahahaha I got loads
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Mega -sur -arse --------priceless. Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Thought that was a gay dinosaur... a megasaurass...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 pm

eddie wrote:Maybe she wanted it anally so she could get a mega-sore-arse?

Hahahaha I got loads

You know, sometimes the heart just wants what it wants, right? And some people just know exactly what will get them off. Kind of like in this song by Prince:

"She had the nerve to ask me
If I planned to do her any harm
So, look here
I put her on the back of my bike
And-a we went riding
Down by old man Johnson's farm
I said now, overcast days never turned me on
But something about the clouds and her mixed
She wasn't too bright
But I could tell when she kissed me
She knew how to get her kicks"

Wow, speaking of innocence lost, that poor baby dinosaur must be traumatized! Or even perhaps dramatized!

So edds, you know where we could get any huge fake broken-open dinosaur eggs?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 pm

I think you should stop following me around and posting fuckeries, is what I think.

PS I am looking into the dinosaur egg thing...
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down