NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed

4 posters

Go down

Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed Empty Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:00 am

A police officer was stabbed and four others were injured after a "water fight" in London's Hyde Park turned violent, the Met has said.
One officer suffered a head injury after being hit by a bottle as an "increasingly large crowd became hostile to police".
Two members of the public also suffered stab wounds in "horrific scenes" of violence at about 20:40 BST on Tuesday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36841826

tommy monk...keep your titles accurate...or at least include justifications for it

the link you gave says NOTHING about "blacks"

This one does...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html

Last edited by eddie on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To amend the title to the newspaper heading - eddie)
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed Empty Re: Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:30 am

how the hell...does a "water fight" turn nasty?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed Empty Re: Hyde Park 'water fight' violence sees police officer stabbed

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:31 am

Look at all that litter. The police should clamp down on that kind of thing and make the hooligans pick it all up.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 pm

You can't even go for a nice stroll in Hyde Park now without running into trouble.

Here are some scenes from a similar incident in 2010. I must admit I did laugh when the "muppet" got arrested. Laughing

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Do you lot think that this violence is a one-off in London?
Every night there is violence. So much so that the police literally cannot answer all calls.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:28 pm

eddie wrote:Do you lot think that this violence is a one-off in London?
Every night there is violence. So much so that the police literally cannot answer all calls.

Well I just posted a video from 2010 so obviously I don't think so. Rolling Eyes

I did live in London you know - for nine years.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Tommy I have amended your title as it was inaccurate.
I'm sure admin already changed it once so please don't change it back
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Did you have a look at the other link I posted eddie?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Hyde Park turned into 'warzone' when youths chanting 'Black Lives Matter' clash with police after water fight descends into violence

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Another witness said: “Two schools were supposed to have a water fight against each other but word got out and everyone just wanted to be involved

“When I arrived, there were just loads of people and police. Then a fight broke out. People were running towards us.

“My friend saw someone with a knife and said we need to leave because someone’s going to get shanked. Then all of a sudden people started running in waves.

“They were throwing bottles, two girls had a fight and it turned into madness.”
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Another witness told the Standard: “I saw Hennessy bottles travelling at 100 mph at police vans. Random people who clearly wanted to cause trouble. I heard serious gunshots so I got out of there.”

Maisie May, who watched the scenes unfold, said: “It was a meet-up which happens there every year but it was definitely racially charged.

“It got out of control around 6pm when police began trying to disperse them. The crowd just got bigger and all moved towards the lake.

“They started throwing things at the police officers and cars, starting with plastic bottles but then glass bottles too. Police were chasing a man who apparently had a machete in and out of an area of trees.

“It was really intense and there were groups shouting ‘Black lives matter’ and things like that. It seemed like a rebound from what is happening in America. Police pushed them out of the park but they all gathered under Marble Arch.”
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:46 pm

They should have sprayed them with tons of water.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

http://www.pattydearie.com/2016/07/horrific-moment-teenager-is-attacked.html?m=1

Check out the pictures here...

Now... can admin please reinstate my original and factual op...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:16 pm

No...since I see plenty of "whites" also involved

and your op wasnt changed...merely the title....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Come off it LF...!

Plenty of whites...!?

Can you show evidence of this claim of yours...?

There are plenty of videos and reports of what was going on...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:34 pm

"...A crowd of around 2,000 people gathered in the sweltering heat, and attempted to set up a sound system.

Officers were drafted in to help disperse the crowd, which turned angry when the police began to negotiate with them over the music..."

"...Police attended the organised gathering from around 3pm and the crowds gradually increased during the day.

Revellers were attending a spontaneous Bashment music event organised on social media.

A “riot” broke out in the park as officers tried to break up the crowd, according to witnesses who described the park as a “war zone” with crowds chanting 'Black Lives Matter'..."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/691186/police-officer-stabbing-hyde-park-water-fight

Bashment... nothing to do with blacks...!!!

And was an attempt to set up an illegal rave...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Then make another thread and make the title relevant to the story you're posting or discuss the link you wish to.
Stop being boring and just discuss the topic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:49 pm

What...?

My thread title was accurate... the subsequent detail provided is clear evidence supporting the thread title being factually correct!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:33 am

more photoshop fakery.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 pm

More blacks kicking off again last night in Burgess park and other places...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down