NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park

Go down

Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park Empty Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:22 pm

This is the moment an off-duty police officer sunbathing in a Stockholm park pinned a thief to the ground after chasing him down in her star-print bikini.  Powerlifter and Ninja Warrior Sweden competitor Mikaela Kellner was relaxing with friends when the thief approached them, posing as a newspaper seller. Kellner, writing on her Instagram account, said the man appeared like a “poor homeless guy”, but when he refused to take no for an answer she suspected something was wrong.

Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park 579b32292a00002c00fb38f2
Mikaela Kellner/Instagram
Off-duty police Mikaela Kellner pins the thief to the ground

She said the man used his newspaper to cover and steal one of her friend’s mobile phones before walking off. 
Kellner, and another friend, who also happened to be an off-duty police officer, then chased the man down. 
A photograph of her pinning him to the ground, with her knee pressed into his back, has been liked over 9,000 times on Instagram. 
Kellner told the Local: “I just acted on instinct and didn’t think about it so much until after we had pinned him down.
“When I sat there I looked over at our other two friends who are not police officers and realised that it probably looked pretty funny. But I would have stepped in no matter my outfit.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/moment-bikini-clad-off-duty-police-officer-pins-thief-to-the-ground-in-city-park_uk_579b2408e4b07cb01dcf6c18?edition=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Why do I get the impression this is not telling the full story here?

Back to top Go down

Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park Empty Re: Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park

Post by JulesV Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:06 am

Good question! Laughing

All I see is a single snapshot in time. Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park 2190311264 No documented proof of the prequel or sequel to this shot.

It could even have been partly staged. Won't surprise me if she's planning to write a book or start self defence classes. This will be good publicity.

IF it's all genuine, well done to her.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park Empty Re: Bikini-Clad Off-Duty Police Officer Pins Thief To The Ground In City Park

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:37 am

That was not what I was thinking in regards to.
Something else is missing to the story, something, as if omitted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down