NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland

3 posters

Go down

Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland Empty Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 am

Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival
34 minutes ago

A man and woman have been found dead at T in the Park in separate incidents.

The deaths were confirmed by police on the first day of the music festival in Strathallan in Perthshire.

The circumstances of the deaths are unclear, Police Scotland said.

A spokeswoman said: "Police Scotland can confirm we are investigating reports of the death of a female and the separate death of a male at T in the Park.

"The deaths are unexplained at this time and work is ongoing to establish the exact circumstances surrounding both. We are unable to comment further at this stage."

The festival opened its gates to campers arriving on Thursday ahead of the main arena opening on Friday.

Information for anyone attending T in the Park is available on the festival website.

http://stv.tv/news/tayside/1360070-man-and-woman-found-dead-at-t-in-the-park-festival/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland Empty Re: Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland

Post by Syl Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:47 pm

God how tragic.
My grandson and his friends are there now...it's his first music festival.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland Empty Re: Man and woman found dead at T in the Park festival Scotland

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Two separate incidents. I'm thinking maybe drug overdose? Horrible for those attending I should imagine.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:59 pm

16 and 17 years old...it was probably their first festival, and it's ended like this.
It doesn't bare thinking about. Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Police investigating possible drugs link to deaths of two 17-year-olds at Scotland's T in the Park festival

Police are investigating whether the deaths of two teenagers at Scotland’s T in the Park music festival were related to drugs after confirming there were no suspicious circumstances.

A male festival-goer from the west of Scotland and a female from the north of England - both aged 17 - died as Scotland's biggest music event got under way at Strathallan Castle in Perthshire.

Officers are looking at the possibility the deaths were drug related and they joined the festival’s organisers in warning revellers against taking illegal substances.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/police-investigating-after-two-people-die-at-t-in-the-park/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:10 pm

I was going to say "drugs? but i thought zack might be offended.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:10 pm

nicko wrote:I was going to say "drugs?    but i thought zack might be offended.

I knew you'd say that lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down