NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton - not well

+8
'Wolfie
eddie
magica
JulesV
scrat
Syl
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hillary Clinton - not well - Page 2 Empty Hillary Clinton - not well

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reports she nearly collapsed at ground zero commemoration ceremony and had to leave to rest and recover...

But is this just another example of some much more serious health issues...?

https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Fits and seizures...?

Unstable mentally as well as physically...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton - not well - Page 2 Empty Re: Hillary Clinton - not well

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:32 pm

eddie wrote:Hillary Clinton cancels California trip after pneumonia forces departure from 9/11 ceremony

Hillary Clinton has cancelled a trip to California to attend fundraising events after it emerged the Democratic presidential nominee has pneumonia and been advised to rest by her doctor.

An aide announced the cancellation on Sunday night following Clinton’s abrupt departure from the 9/11 memorial ceremony in downtown Manhattan because, her campaign initially said, she felt “overheated”.

Clinton was scheduled to attend fundraisers on Monday and Tuesday in California, and tape an episode of the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

On Sunday morning Clinton was helped into a car away from the memorial, where she had been attending a ceremony marking the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks. She later travelled to her daughter’s apartment, and eventually to her home in Chappaqua, New York, before her campaign gave a more complete explanation of what had happened.

“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” Dr Lisa R Bardack said in a statement. “On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule.

“While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”

Clinton left the Ground Zero ceremony after an hour and 30 minutes. Video posted by a bystander to Twitter appeared to show the former secretary of state extremely unsteady and supported by aides, being helped from the curb into a vehicle.

A security official who did not wish to be identified told the Guardian Clinton had walked from the ceremony without support, got into a vehicle and been driven away.

“She didn’t look great,” he said. “Maybe she was dehydrated. These guys work 16 hours every day.”

A statement from campaign spokesman Nick Merrill subsequently said: “Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and 30 minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen.”

Later versions of the statement omitted the word “just”.

Merrill added: “During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter’s apartment, and is feeling much better.”

Clinton’s van and security detail travelled to Chelsea Clinton’s Manhattan apartment, in the Flatiron at 26th and Madison Avenue.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/11/hillary-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated

She's had this cough for a while so perhaps it's only been diagnosed as pneumonia now?

That's a lie, it was all over the BBC news last night, she was unable to stand unaided, her legs wouldn't work and she was carried and pushed into the car surrounded by security men.
If she does have pneumonia I think that's probably the least of her medical troubles.
There are several recent videos of her 'losing it' forgetting what she was saying, freezing up mid sentence, laughing inappropriately, and having watched the head shake video from various angles, and the reaction of people around her I believe that video is genuine.

If she is carrying on deliberately deceiving people from hiding her medical condition, why?
There has been a president in the past who has served a third term, is this not  possible now?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Those videos have been selectively edited.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Those videos have been selectively edited.

Has this one been edited, 18 seconds in when she responds to the female congresswomans question?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/oct/23/hillary-clinton-benghazi-republican-criticism-congress-video

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Or this when her security issued the statement that she walked unaided and got into her car?  

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Here is a clip of her getting in to the vehicle at 9/11 event...

https://youtu.be/a-xjiXfJ58Q

And here's another angle...

https://youtu.be/XDlwePYDeHs

And here is a video of some other very interesting stuff about her dodgy past...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 pm

I read today she may stand down and someone else takes her place as candidate. Maybe she's much more ill than we know.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:40 pm

I watched quite a few online videos late last night, some are just a mash up of various events and no doubt have been edited to show a false image....others I believe to be genuine.

The one where she appears to be jerking around... if anyone has seen anyone have a mild episode like this....scary though it may look, the person can be unaware and carry on as normal afterwards.
Notice she talked about something completely random when she recovered, which only took a second or two.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 pm

magica wrote:I read today she may stand down and someone else takes her place as candidate.  Maybe she's much more ill than we know.

I believe she is ill. Someone must be pulling her strings.
If a person is that ill, even dying as some reports say, why would they want to be trailing around all over the place campaigning like this?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:49 pm

My thoughts exactly Syl. I do think she's ill tbh, she looks it. Sounds like shes having fits, or petit mal fits, she should be home relaxing. I think campaigning has taken its toll on her. I don't think she should be running for Presidency, she's obviously too ill, and well, if she gets voted in, how good would she be if she's so ill?

Maybe she's being pushed to run now, as she's popular with many, and once in, maybe step down, I don't know how this works tbh.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Idea

PNEUMONIA can be treated easily with antibiotics and drugs, when caught early enough...

Magica and Syl are only demonstrating how well the Trump campaign and Tea Party propaganda machines are working, for them to keep us up-to-date with all this rumourmongering..

Tomorrow, they will have her on her death bed !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:59 pm

No mater if she's slightly ill, seriously ill or dying. She's a 68 year old woman and has been working incredibly hard. Like I say, not keen on her but she deserves a little sympathy IMO.

And, more importantly, if this were Trump, I'd be saying the same.

Would any of you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

So now they are saying she's got pneumonia...?

Normally only diagnoses with chest x-ray and blood tests... did she have access to those things at her daughters apartment...?

So how long have threy known about this for...?

And either it's the contagious kind of pneumonia... then why is she hugging children and in contact with so many other people potentially passing it around...?

Or its the type of pneumonia that somebody gets as a secondary illness to another underlying serious illness...?

For example... with parkinsons disease most people end up developing pneumonia...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:06 pm

eddie wrote:No mater if she's slightly ill, seriously ill or dying. She's a 68 year old woman and has been working incredibly hard. Like I say, not keen on her but she deserves a little sympathy IMO.

And, more importantly,  if this were Trump, I'd be saying the same.

Would any of you?

I do feel for her, anyone who is ill, especially if it IS a form of dementia has a horrible future in front of them, so she has my full sympathy,

But she is running for president, so if she is ill she will obviously be scrutinised as to what exactly is the matter with her and why is she still campaigning..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:25 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:No mater if she's slightly ill, seriously ill or dying. She's a 68 year old woman and has been working incredibly hard. Like I say, not keen on her but she deserves a little sympathy IMO.

And, more importantly,  if this were Trump, I'd be saying the same.

Would any of you?

I do feel for her, anyone who is ill, especially if it IS a form of dementia has a horrible future in front of them, so she has my full sympathy,

But she is running for president, so if she is ill she will obviously be scrutinised as to what exactly is  the matter with her and why is she still campaigning..

Yes, all true Syl. That's what I mean about if the tables were turned....what would the Clinton Camp say about Trump?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:32 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

PNEUMONIA can be treated easily with antibiotics and drugs, when caught early enough...

Magica and Syl are only demonstrating how well the Trump campaign and Tea Party propaganda machines are working, for them to keep us up-to-date with all this rumourmongering..

Tomorrow, they will have her on her death bed !

We don't know if it is rumour mongering, but if its not, she should step down for her health. As much as Im not keen on her, I don't wish her harm. Like Eddie I would say the same if it was Trump or anyone else.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Was just on sky news that she has pneumonia and was diagnosed with it on Friday.

So... It's either the contagious type, which means she shouldnt be out and about among other people and hugging children etc... or it is secondary illness because of another underlying illness, so what is the main illness...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Was just on sky news that she has pneumonia and was diagnosed with it on Friday.

So... It's either the contagious type, which means she shouldnt be out and about among other people and hugging children etc... or it is secondary illness because of another underlying illness, so what is the main illness...?

It's called "walking pneumonia" - loosely means you can go about your business whilst feeling pretty shitty
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:05 pm

And it's either the contagious type of pneumonia or it is the type that is a complication of another serious illness.

If it's contagious and was diagnosed Friday then she should not be hugging children or being close to other people risking passing it to them...

And if it is because of another illness... then what is this illness?

And how long have they known about it...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:07 pm

magica wrote:I read today she may stand down and someone else takes her place as candidate.  Maybe she's much more ill than we know.
Bring back Bernie, let the merkin peeps have a real choice.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:43 pm

It gets even weirder...

https://youtu.be/B46oJlwqHWY
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Your video doesn't play
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It gets even weirder...

Should do... the link works ok...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
So now they are saying she's got pneumonia...?

Normally only diagnoses with chest x-ray and blood tests... did she have access to those things at her daughters apartment...?

Probably.  When you are most likely to be the next president. as one reporter put it: they bring the hospital to you.

"Pneumonia" is defined as "lung inflammation caused by bacterial or viral infection."  https://www.google.com/#q=pneumonia+def  It is not a specific disease, but a symptom of a disease...like a caugh or a fever.  So, most often it is associated with a common cold or perhaps the flu, and that is called 'walking pneumonia'.

Tommy Monk wrote:So how long have threy known about this for...?

And either it's the contagious kind of pneumonia... then why is she hugging children and in contact with so many other people potentially passing it around...?

Or its the type of pneumonia that somebody gets as a secondary illness to another underlying serious illness...?

For example... with parkinsons disease most people end up developing pneumonia...

Such a cold or flu would account for why she has been missing so many appearances and press conferences...as Trump is so keen to point out. It would also account for the coughing spell she had last week, during an appearance.

To get a cold when you are running for political office is certainly bad luck...but nothing more.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It gets even weirder...

Should do... the link works ok...
Nup...doesn't play:

An error occurred.  Please try again later. (Playback ID: 951oafvpQQZL60ld)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:21 pm

I could see the last vid on the link.

She obviously coughed something up and spat it into the glass before she took a sip of water.
A bit gross but plenty people cough phlegm up when they have a cough or cold.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Syl wrote:I could see the last vid on the link.

She obviously coughed something up and spat it into the glass before she took a sip of water.
Shame she can't cough up the 33,000 emails she's deleted!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:29 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:I could see the last vid on the link.

What would it show?  Some 30, 000 emails and nothing illegal revealed retroactively.  How much of our taxpayer's money have the Republicans wasted on this boondoggle?

There's no there, there.  Hillary Clinton - not well - Page 2 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
scrat wrote:

What would it show?  Some 30, 000 emails and nothing illegal revealed retroactively.  There's no there, there.  Hillary Clinton - not well - Page 2 2190311264
Oh there's plenty there, or there was plenty there,,

"Under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure — derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) — represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term."

"As Sanders’ gains in the polls have tightened the race for the Democratic Party’s nomination, Clinton has strategically shifted criticism away from Wall Street, where Sanders’ campaign has momentum, to the Vermont senator’s gun control record, going so far to imply Sanders was sexist during a DNC Women’s Leadership Conference."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html

All that blood money from Saudi Arabia a regime that has one of the worst human rights records on the planet, disgusting neoliberal hypocrisy!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

But she is running for president, so if she is ill she will obviously be scrutinised as to what exactly is  the matter with her and why is she still campaigning..

Yes, all true Syl. That's what I mean about if the tables were turned....what would the Clinton Camp say about Trump?

At least Trump kept his mouth shut about the latest health 'issue' she had.

I couldn't stand Thatcher, but I hated the way people crowed about her dementia and eventual death.
I always think there for the grace of God....no one knows how they will end up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

scrat wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What would it show?  Some 30, 000 emails and nothing illegal revealed retroactively.  There's no there, there.  Hillary Clinton - not well - Page 2 2190311264

"Under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure — derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) — represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term."

I, too, think she did a marvelous job as Secretary of State.  And the Clinton Foundation has done and equally fabulous job helping impoverished people in Africa and elsewhere.  Even if there were any substance to the suggestion of a connection, there's no selfish harm happening.

If you need an example of selfish harm occurring, look no further than Donald 'big-money' Trump donating $25,000 to Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, four days after which she dropped the Florida suit against Trump University; as a matter of fact, the same Trump donated $35,000 to the Attorney General of Texas, Greg Abbot, after which he dropped the Texas suit against Trump University.  

Now there is your graft dollar at work.

scrat wrote:"As Sanders’ gains in the polls have tightened the race for the Democratic Party’s nomination, Clinton has strategically shifted criticism away from Wall Street, where Sanders’ campaign has momentum, to the Vermont senator’s gun control record, going so far to imply Sanders was sexist during a DNC Women’s Leadership Conference."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dieter-holger/hillary-clinton-is-pro-gu_b_8736298.html

As a Berkeley graduate, I too like seeing Sanders in the mix.  He is a good example of the New Left, started by the FSM at Berkeley.  Why on earth doesn't he run as an independent candidate, at least representing and assuring the issues get a fair hearing?  To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

scrat wrote:All that blood money from Saudi Arabia a regime that has one of the worst human rights records on the planet, disgusting neoliberal hypocrisy!

Yet, the money went to some of the poorest parts of the world, for medical, educational and humane purposes.  It kinda makes the Clinton Foundation something of a Robin Hood operation...money from the rich and greedy, going to the poor and needy?

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Just to clear up a matter.

Hilary Clinton was diagnosed on Friday, as having pneumonia. Her collapse on Sunday was from feeling poorly obviously. She was taken to her daughter's house - this is NOT where she was X-rayed and diagnosed - she already had her diagnosis.

Last edited by eddie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote 'Saturday' instead of 'sunday')
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:07 pm

eddie wrote:Just to clear up a matter.

Hilary Clinton was diagnosed on Friday, as having pneumonia. Her collapse on Saturday was from feeling poorly obviously. She was taken to her daughter's house - this is NOT where she was X-rayed and diagnosed - she already had her diagnosis.

That's my understanding, too.  But I don't mind the mix-up, because it is merely mixing truth with truth.  Yes, she was diagnosed with pneumonia beforehand; and yes, she does have the best medical care at her side at all times. Much too much is being made of the video of her leaving the 9/11 ceremony. All that was, it is said by her people, was exhaustion...no doubt exacerbated by her cold.

As I say: bad luck having a cold during a political campaign!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Maybe Quill hasn't seen anything about hillarys dodgy past...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

If one was REALLY gullible they could blame the anti biotics she was already taking for pneumonia for Sundays setback.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
scrat wrote:

I, too, think she did a marvelous job as Secretary of State.  And the Clinton Foundation has done and equally fabulous job helping impoverished people in Africa and elsewhere.  Even if there were any substance to the suggestion of a connection, there's no harm happening.

If you need an example of selfish harm occurring, look no further than Donald 'big-money' Trump donating $25,000 to Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, after which she dropped the suit against Trump Univerisity; as a matter of fact, the same Trump donated $35,000 to the Attorney General of Texas, Greg Abbot, after which he dropped the Texas suit against Trump University.  

Now there is your graft dollar at work.

scrat wrote:"As Sanders’ gains in the polls have tightened the race for the Democratic Party’s nomination, Clinton has strategically shifted criticism away from Wall Street, where Sanders’ campaign has momentum, to the Vermont senator’s gun control record, going so far to imply Sanders was sexist during a DNC Women’s Leadership Conference."

As a Berkeley graduate, I too like seeing Sanders in the mix.  He is a good example of the New Left, started by the FSM at Berkeley.  Why on earth doesn't he run as an independent candidate, at least representing and assuring the issues get a fair hearing?  To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

scrat wrote:All that blood money from Saudi Arabia a regime that has one of the worst human rights records on the planet, disgusting neoliberal hypocrisy!

Yet, the money went to some of the poorest parts of the world, for medical, educational and humane purposes.  It kinda makes the Clinton Foundation something of a Robin Hood operation...money from the rich and greedy, going to the poor and needy?
Your defence of the scandal ridden criminal crooked Hillary seems more desperate and incredulous as time passes and now you've convinced yourself that Arming terrorists, arming human rights abusing regimes, cluster bombing innocent civilians into oblivion and earning dollar for a lavish lifestyle, an enormous property portfolio and empire is "a Robin Hood operation" are you seriously that deluded?

Have you never heard of the phrase, follow the money!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Nothing of any substance, tommy. Look, the Republicans lie; that's what they do because they have to distract from the fact that they are working against the peoples' interest. How else could they get votes?

They've known that Hillary is going to run for almost eight years. What have they done over those eight years? Benghazi? Emails? Her husband's affairs? Donations to the Clinton Foundation? All of which have yielded naught? No harm attributed to Hillary. As I've said repeatedly, there's no there, there.

The only thing different about Hillary is the fact that she is female and Republicans have had a long time to build a mud pile. Everything goes back the the con job that the Republicans are running on the American public. Goebbels once said, if you tell a lie long enough, it will be believed by someone! They've had eight years to tell their lies, proving Goebbels right.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:45 pm

It's all lies...!?

Did you even watch the video...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

There's no there, there.  It's just a con job by Republicans, who can't deal with the truth else they'd be found out.  Benghazi...but no wrong.  Emails...but no wrong.  Foundation...but no wrong.

Frankly, it's all bootstrapping...trying to lift themselves into an issue, where none exists.  As an attorney, the first question I ask a client when they come to see me is, how have you been harmed?  If you haven't been harmed, there is no lawsuit, no issue.  With all that is raised by the Republicans, there is no harm.  All the Republicans can point to is bad practices, if anything.  No nefarious motives or fraud.

Donald 'the assassin' Trump shows us what fraud and graft really is, in his money gifts to Attorney General Pam Bondi (Florida) and Attorney General Greg Anthony (Texas), who were paid off to look away from the illegal activities of Trump University.  That's buying justice, and flat out illegal under US law.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:28 pm

So you obviously haven't watched the video...!!!

Quill reminds me of the black knight in the monty python film...

https://youtu.be/RG1P8MQS1cU

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So you obviously haven't watched the video...!!!

Quill reminds me of the black knight in the month python film...

https://youtu.be/RG1P8MQS1cU

Tommy, there's nothing in the video.  No facts.  No truth.  Not even a substantial allegation.

The Black Prince was Edward, first son of Edward III, and father of Richard II.  Is that who you mean? Wiki says this about him:

Wiki wrote:He was called "Edward of Woodstock" in his early life, after his birthplace, and since the 16th century has been popularly known as the Black Prince. He was an exceptional military leader, and his victories over the French at the Battles of Crécy and Poitiers made him very popular during his lifetime. In 1348 he became the first Knight of the Garter, of whose order he was one of the founders.

An undeserved compliment, I'm sure. He was a great military leader.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:36 pm

That's two videos you haven't watched...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But I've given you a valuable lesson in English history. That's much more substantial and worthwhile than a video that says nothing.

Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But I've given you a valuable lesson in English history.  That's much more substantial and worthwhile than a video that says nothing.

Razz

I've given you a video about hillary Clinton's history... and when you Americans are in danger of having her as your next president then I think this video is extremely valuable!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But I've given you a valuable lesson in English history.  That's much more substantial and worthwhile than a video that says nothing.

Razz

I've given you a video about hillary Clinton's history... and when you Americans are in danger of having her as your next president then I think this video is extremely valuable!!!

As a video, it wouldn't make it on MTV. As far as the presidential election goes, we've got bigger fish to fry than wasting time on redundant Republican lies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Have you watched it now then...?

And what about the black knight video...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It's all lies...!?

lol!

Do you ever watch/listen/read anything that isn't amateurish partisan bullshit? I now know why so much shit thinking comes out of you; it's because you fill your brain with shit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:14 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:It's all lies...!?

lol!

Do you ever watch/listen/read anything that isn't amateurish partisan bullshit? I now know why so much shit thinking comes out of you; it's because you fill your brain with shit.

Spot on...but it's endemic with all RW'rs. RW'rs are inevitably flawed in their reasoning, because if they really thought things through they would come up with the message that they are working against the interests of the voter...RW'rs represent special interests, remember? So they deal in half-truths, jingles and jibes and, basically, nonsensical arguments.

You see this here. Tommy is going through approximately three days of half-arguments, and then when he thinks no one is paying attention, he recycles the same old stuff around again. Now, I'm not saying tommy is that devious, but he is listening to someone who is leading him around by the ring in his nose--say, a Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. He hears a good jingle or jibe on another website--say, Hillary is on her death bed with parkinson's--and he brings it over here. To a RW'r, arguments are chattel, not free-flowing truth.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 am

Here is the video link again...

Which bits of it are untrue...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Here is the video link again...

Which bits of it are untrue...?

Tommy, I don't listen to your 1 1/2-hour long clips for the same reason I don't listen to Faux News...there's only so much bullshit a lone man can take.  Try listening to an hour and a half of Rush Limbaugh...even you couldn't do it.

I know what you like.  It comes from the lower end of the RW stripe--haha, no pun intended, but I have to laugh.  Same difference!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next