NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE

Go down

NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE Empty NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm

17th January 2014

I believe sphinx suffers from this condition, so I have deleted the name, just in case it is her.

A black woman is demanding an apology from NHS chiefs after she was sent a letter saying her password was set as 'charcoal shade' for a hospital website.

NAME DELETED, 31, from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, was horrified when she discovered the 'highly offensive' password in a letter asking her to book an online appointment with a pain management clinic.

The mother-of-one, who suffers from crippling condition fibromyalgia, said she thought NHS North Somerset was 'having a laugh' and 'taking the mick' when she opened the letter.

She said: 'I was very taken aback and highly offended.

'I understand these passwords are computer generated, but I just think certain words should not be included because they could be offensive to some people.

Back to top Go down

NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE Empty Re: NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Silly bitch
The words are generated at random.
She should count her self lucky thats all she has to worry about.

Back to top Go down

NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE Empty Re: NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:17th January 2014

I believe sphinx suffers from this condition, so I have deleted the name, just in case it is her.  

A black woman is demanding an apology from NHS chiefs after she was sent a letter saying her password was set as 'charcoal shade' for a hospital website.

NAME DELETED, 31, from Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, was horrified when she discovered the 'highly offensive' password in a letter asking her to book an online appointment with a pain management clinic.

The mother-of-one, who suffers from crippling condition fibromyalgia, said she thought NHS North Somerset was 'having a laugh' and 'taking the mick' when she opened the letter.

She said: 'I was very taken aback and highly offended.

'I understand these passwords are computer generated, but I just think certain words should not be included because they could be offensive to some people.

So, what she is saying is that half the dictionary should be removed because "some " words could be offensive to "some" people ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Why is this even news?
Talk about a fucking persecution complex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

NHS Send Black Woman Letter With Password Set As CHARCOAL SHADE Tumble10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Uh UKIP anyone? Do you seriously think a UKIP member would be getting their knickers in a twist about such a thing? I think most people realize now what party I support - we dont do PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down