NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'

Go down

Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'  Empty Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:01 pm

30th April 2014

Surely the Chinese person should have ensured it went to an Australian consumer, right veya? lol

Slavery and abuse - it's just in your blood.

A New York woman said she was left shaking after finding a letter inside a Saks Fifth Avenue shopping bag purportedly written by a man in a Chinese prison factory that was mass-producing the distinctive carry-all.

Stephanie Wilson, 28, an Australian who lives in Harlem, said she found the message while reaching into the bad for a receipt and it said 'HELP HELP HELP'.

The desperate cry was written in blue ink on white-lined paper and included a passport-sized photo of a man - who called himself Tohnain Emmanuel Njong - in an orange jacket, as well as a Yahoo email address.

'I read the letter and I just shook - I couldn't believe what I was reading,' Wilson said in an interview with DNAinfo New York.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616288/NY-woman-finds-letter-pleading-help-hidden-Saks-shopping-bag-Chinese-prisoner-wrote-inside-slave-factory-operation.html#ixzz30N1Dy0Bo

Back to top Go down

Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'  Empty Re: Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 pm

DOH...how would a chinese prisoner have a yahoo email address (though granted it could be a relative). i recon its the making of a scam...

Back to top Go down

Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'  Empty Re: Woman finds letter pleading for help hidden within her shopping bag from 'a Chinese prisoner who wrote it inside a slave factory operation'

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 01, 2014 12:05 am

BigAndy9 wrote:30th April 2014

Surely the Chinese person should have ensured it went to an Australian consumer, right veya?  lol

Slavery and abuse - it's just in your blood.

A New York woman said she was left shaking after finding a letter inside a Saks Fifth Avenue shopping bag purportedly written by a man in a Chinese prison factory that was mass-producing the distinctive carry-all.

Stephanie Wilson, 28, an Australian who lives in Harlem, said she found the message while reaching into the bad for a receipt and it said 'HELP HELP HELP'.

The desperate cry was written in blue ink on white-lined paper and included a passport-sized photo of a man - who called himself Tohnain Emmanuel Njong - in an orange jacket, as well as a Yahoo email address.

'I read the letter and I just shook - I couldn't believe what I was reading,' Wilson said in an interview with DNAinfo New York.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616288/NY-woman-finds-letter-pleading-help-hidden-Saks-shopping-bag-Chinese-prisoner-wrote-inside-slave-factory-operation.html#ixzz30N1Dy0Bo

Suspect Suspect Suspect  You guys really don't get it do you THEY BUY FROM US. they sell to everyone but BUY from Australia  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Silks would have little to do with Australia but if it were Cotton or Wool then the Raw Cotton or Wool would have come from here.

If You buy Woollen Jumper that was made in China, the Wool probably came from an Aussie Sheep  albino 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down