NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president

4 posters

Go down

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president Empty An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:47 pm

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president 23435-cqhgaf
Eight-year-old Jackson Wheeless, of Millis Road Elementary in Jamestown, North Carolina, wrote a letter to Donald Trump and it pretty much sums up exactly why he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the White House.

Jackson's teacher encouraged all of her students to watch the news, and Jackson, having seen Trump one too many times on the news wrote down what he thought.

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president 23435-1778gzb WNCT published the letter in its entirety.
Jackson pointed out some of the reasons so many people take offence to Trump...
I saw a video of you making fun of a handicapped reporter, and I thought that was TERRIBLE!
Here's the incident in question:

And some of the more worrying things he has said...
You bragged that you 'could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody' and wouldn't lose any votes. I REALLY hope this is not true!
You make kids afraid when they hear that someone who could be our next President would even think about doing something like that.

Jackson also had something to say about the way Trump spoke about others:
I would like to know if you would want your young children or grandchildren hearing the things you say about people. Do you ever feel sorry about the things you say? Do you ever feel sorry about the things that you say that are hurtful to others? I have never heard you apologize.
Like when he proposed to ban Muslims from the country, and when he refused to condemn the racist white supremacist group Ku Klux Klan and David Duke, its former leader.
Jackson ends the letter by informing Trump of the impact he has on children, who are the future of the country:
I would like for you to know that kids are watching you. The President of the United States is supposed to be our leader. You should be someone that we can learn from and hope to grow up to be like. I do not think you are doing a very good job of this.
Please, Mr Trump, start thinking about the children in this country. We may not be able to vote yet, but we are the future.
I will choose to be a better person than what you have been teaching me to be.
It seems even children are unable to stomach Trump.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/an-8yearold-boy-wrote-an-incredible-letter-to-donald-trump-summed-up-exactly-why-he-shouldnt-be-president--ZkePWp3GBkZ?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Good for him, obviously has more sense at 8 than Trump does!

Back to top Go down

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president Empty Re: An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:52 pm

sassy wrote:An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president 23435-cqhgaf
Eight-year-old Jackson Wheeless, of Millis Road Elementary in Jamestown, North Carolina, wrote a letter to Donald Trump and it pretty much sums up exactly why he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the White House.

Jackson's teacher encouraged all of her students to watch the news, and Jackson, having seen Trump one too many times on the news wrote down what he thought.

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president 23435-1778gzb WNCT published the letter in its entirety.
Jackson pointed out some of the reasons so many people take offence to Trump...
I saw a video of you making fun of a handicapped reporter, and I thought that was TERRIBLE!
Here's the incident in question:

And some of the more worrying things he has said...
You bragged that you 'could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody' and wouldn't lose any votes. I REALLY hope this is not true!
You make kids afraid when they hear that someone who could be our next President would even think about doing something like that.

Jackson also had something to say about the way Trump spoke about others:
I would like to know if you would want your young children or grandchildren hearing the things you say about people. Do you ever feel sorry about the things you say? Do you ever feel sorry about the things that you say that are hurtful to others? I have never heard you apologize.
Like when he proposed to ban Muslims from the country, and when he refused to condemn the racist white supremacist group Ku Klux Klan and David Duke, its former leader.
Jackson ends the letter by informing Trump of the impact he has on children, who are the future of the country:
I would like for you to know that kids are watching you. The President of the United States is supposed to be our leader. You should be someone that we can learn from and hope to grow up to be like. I do not think you are doing a very good job of this.
Please, Mr Trump, start thinking about the children in this country. We may not be able to vote yet, but we are the future.
I will choose to be a better person than what you have been teaching me to be.
It seems even children are unable to stomach Trump.

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/an-8yearold-boy-wrote-an-incredible-letter-to-donald-trump-summed-up-exactly-why-he-shouldnt-be-president--ZkePWp3GBkZ?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Good for him, obviously has more sense at 8 than Trump does!

You reckon that kid wrote all that with no help?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president Empty Re: An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he shouldn't be president

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:54 pm

I do, I've seen kids write stuff just as good.  My eldest has a reading and comprehension age of 20 by the time she changed to junior school, was reading The Guardian lol

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Myself and my son were brilliant at English language and lit and reading by 8.
I had the reading age of a 17 year old (I was assessed and that's what my mum told me)
They always told me my son was way ahead of his time.

So yes. This boy could've written this but I dint think that's what Horatio meant: I think she (?) meant that his parents may have coerced him.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:I do, I've seen kids write stuff just as good.  My eldest has a reading and comprehension age of 20 by the time she changed to junior school, was reading The Guardian lol

Upside down?????????? lol! lol! lol!

No Stormee, in fact she probably understood then better than you do now lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:05 pm

eddie wrote:Myself and my son were brilliant at English language and lit and reading by 8.
I had the reading age of a 17 year old (I was assessed and that's what my mum told me)
They always told me my son was way ahead of his time.

So yes. This boy could've written this but I dint think that's what Horatio meant: I think she (?) meant that his parents may have coerced him.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

I think kids would find it very scarey that someone in authority would say they could shoot a gun in the street and people would still vote for them.  He might have talked it over with his parents, but I bet the ideas where his, but who knows.  I always think kids know a lot more than we give them credit for.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 pm

I don't disagree. I was only explaining what I think Horatio meant
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Stormee wrote:
sassy wrote:He doesn't.

lol! lol!

I get it, I love grammar jokes. You're reading the title as it could be read:

"An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he (the 8-year-old) shouldn't be president"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Stormee wrote:

lol! lol!

I get it, I love grammar jokes. You're reading the title as it could be read:

"An 8-year-old boy wrote an incredible letter to Donald Trump, summed up exactly why he (the 8-year-old) shouldn't be president"

Well, I didn't think it could be a grammar joke with Stormee, but that just goes to prove that his posting style, punctuation, grammar and spelling is all put on, doesn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down