NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass

+5
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass  - Page 2 Empty Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Francois Hollande says France is at war with ISIS after two Islamist knifemen butchered a French priest and left a nun fighting for her life before they were both shot dead by police in Normandy.
One of the men who stormed into the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray near Rouen during mass was a local man, who was being monitored by electronic tag after being jailed for trying to join fanatics in Syria.
The 84-year-old priest, named as Jacques Hamel, had his throats cut while a nun is critically injured in hospital following the raid which saw five people held hostage by ISIS assailants shouting Allahu Akbar.
This afternoon it emerged that the murdered clergyman was deputising while the parish priest was on holiday. French authorities say they have arrested a third man in connection with the attack.
The two killers were 'neutralised' by marksmen as they emerged from the building, which is now being searched for explosives. French president Hollande said France is 'at war' with ISIS while the terror group has claimed responsibility for the killing.
It comes as it emerged that the building was one of a number of Catholic churches on a terrorist 'hit list' found on a suspected ISIS extremist last April.
There are also reports that one of the attackers was a local resident who was under electronic tag surveillance having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015. His bail terms allowed him to be unsupervised between 8.30am and 12.30pm - the attack happened between 9am and 11am.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass  - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Christianity has the same doctrine. You can't hide from God, and if you're not a saved Christian, you'll be kept alive for eternity and tortured constantly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass  - Page 2 Empty Re: Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Vic you can only punish someone for the crime they've committed not because of their religion. Which is what you'd be doing by killing them and then insulting the faith.

Not to mention, you'd inspire further attacks. You'd be party to more people getting killed.

So I guess you just expect people to "suck it up"
Oh sure you have an endless supply of pointless mealy mouthed platitudes

why dont the lefty's just get honest for once and tell the truth...

we are too scared to do anything (and besides there is nothing we have the WILL to do)

so you fellow citizens ...are on your own.......
lets face it you oppose prevention in every way possible
you oppose retalition
and you object to people arming themselves to defend themselves

why dont you just write a letter of surrender and plant your face to the floor 5 times a day...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:23 pm

becasue its certain YOUR policies are inspiring further attacks (due to the perception they have of a "weak" and cowardly "west")

AND...it is certain that NOTHING the left have done has done ANYTHING to prevent or deter attacks....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Too scared to do anything? There are talented people working every day, all around the world, preventing terrorist attacks. What they don't do is punish people who have done no wrong, which you appear to be calling for, on the basis of religious faith.

I support routing out terrorists and terrorist cells via law enforcement tactics, and punishing crimes evenhandedly. And I never said I was against people protecting themselves, please don't put words in my mouth.

NOTHING we do will eradicate terrorism. All you'd accomplish is creating a tyrannical, unjust society.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Too scared to do anything? There are talented people working every day, all around the world, preventing terrorist attacks. What they don't do is punish people who have done no wrong, which you appear to be calling for, on the basis of religious faith.

how....disingenious of you........

how is calling for a deat terrorist to be fed to pigs to deny him the chance of his reward (which might ...just....stop someone doing it) "punishing people who have done no wrong"???

I support routing out terrorists and terrorist cells via law enforcement tactics, and punishing crimes evenhandedly. And I never said I was against people protecting themselves, please don't put words in my mouth.

but you "the left" are the very ones objecting to surveillance powers
AND
at least over here ...It is the lefty's who object to gun and knife ownership, who would object to folks carrying even "non lethal" means such as tasers. stasers and pepper/mace spray....
(as an aside you DO realise dont you...it took a conservative govt to actually restore the right of a home owner to defend himself, family and home from intruders..the left argue that that right always existed ...but THEY had set the bar of "reasonable force" SO LOW that in effect the law was removed, at least now you CAN thwack said intruder with 4ft of two by two purely on the reasonable belief that he intended harm.....)

NOTHING we do will eradicate terrorism. All you'd accomplish is creating a tyrannical, unjust society.

of course you wont "eradicate it" ...but it is certainly possible to supress it back to the levels seen a few years ago.....

and that starts with prevention.....

dont let em in in the first place...vet everyone comming in deeply....and if they cant be 100% vouched for...keep em out....

strewth to get a shotgun licence i get a seriously deep background check......

someone entering the country gets asked their name Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 am

Victor You really Are showing yourself to be a scaredy cat.

YES i expect them to suck it up since it is a reasonable risk, it is a very low risk.

There are Billions of people around the world that just suck it up and get on with it in situations that are far riskier then they are currently in even the worst palces in Europe
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:56 am

the reality of course is that YOU havnt seen anything of it ....yet....

of course we know WHY.....they dont consider you worth the effort.......

of course for all you insane spouting...you wouldnt have the balls to appear in person at that town in france where that lorry killed 84 people and say that.....because you know you would end up dangling from a lamp post.....
yes yes...i know there are worse places...AND i know you would love to see europe (and britain in particular) in a state like beruit etc.......

I will remind you about wailing and gnashing of teeth the moment one of these nut jobs plants a bomb in one of YOUR hospitals/schools beach gathering place ...............as I say I guess its not too likely, since you are a "no value" target

"hey boss we just blew up Australia"

"yeah yeah...now go do something someone cares about"....

Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:58 am

Australia must be the only place on earth that is relatively safe from severe terrorist attacks.....because of its utter insignificance
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 am

One minute the lefties say that the Muslim terrorists are nothing to do with islam... but then claim it is insulting their faith by feeding the non Islamic Muslim terrorists to pigs...

I would have thought a real Muslim would be happy to see such treatment happen to the non Islamic terrorists who are defaming their religion in such a dispicable way...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:29 am

Lord Foul wrote:the reality of course is that YOU havnt seen anything of it ....yet....

of course we know WHY.....they dont consider you worth the effort.......

of course for all you insane spouting...you wouldnt have the balls to appear in person at that town in france where that lorry killed 84 people and say that.....because you know you would end up dangling from a lamp post.....
yes yes...i know there are worse places...AND i know you would love to see europe (and britain in particular) in a state like beruit etc.......

I will remind you about wailing and gnashing of teeth the moment one of these nut jobs plants a bomb in one of YOUR hospitals/schools beach gathering place ...............as I say I guess its not too likely, since you are a "no value" target

"hey boss we just blew up Australia"

"yeah yeah...now go do something someone cares about"....

Rolling Eyes

and how many has the UK had to have your society collapsing under the weigth of its piss soaker trousers
FUCK ALL

What have you dont to try and make it better
Nothing but antagonise fear and discriminate, literally taken every option to make it worse.

Just admit you cowards already that all there is to it. your fear and idiocy has let your nation be lead by the likes of tommy and major and now you even more fucked because you were all to scared to fucking stand up for what is right and let Ultranationist scum like Nicko think they are 'good' .. maybe if you didn't breed nazi like sentiment and call it ProBritish you wouldn't have so many Issues.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:51 am

well now...

you and I may differ,,,but I fail to see why ...once again you drag Nicko into this ...much less why you use the term you did...

firstly Nicko is NOT "ultra nationalist", he is actually quite moderate in his views, I suspect you dont like the fact he is quite willing to call you out for what you are...

secondly we have had more than you lot.....

thirdly...make it better...like what...do as you lot have done and abase ourselves to these people?

surrender monkeys....

I hope they DONT attack you...within a week you would all be speaking arabic and banging your heads on the floor five times a day...... Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:54 am

AND...moreover....and perhaps more importantly

make it better you say.....

isnt that EXACTLY what germany did....tried to make things better ...fat lot of good it did them...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:well now...

you and I may differ,,,but I fail to see why ...once again you drag Nicko into this ...much less why you use the term you did...

firstly Nicko is NOT "ultra nationalist", he is actually quite moderate in his views, I suspect you dont like the fact he is quite willing to call you out for what you are...

secondly we have had more than you lot.....

thirdly...make it better...like what...do as you lot have done and abase ourselves to these people?

surrender monkeys....

I hope they DONT attack you...within a week you would all be speaking arabic and banging your heads on the floor five times a day...... Rolling Eyes

we have plenty or arabs they are not a threat, we have more chinese anyway and we have more indians as well.
PLUS MOST Muslism are Asian and EAST asian at that which again highlights how Bullshit you fear mongering is.

Nicko is ultra antionaiast
he just said he will get angry at just truthful critism that HE cannot accept any sort of truth being spoken about his naiton. THAT IS ULTRA NATIONALISM!!
maybe you lot don't want to admit how fucking similar what you say it so to the Nazi and WHY the world is justified in Pointng Out we are MORE concerend By Europeans and their Ultra Violence than Arabs!! You lot did this exact same rubbish in the 1930's just back then their was no one to tell you to Grow the fuck up you xenophobic cowards.
And Someone that has open confessed to being the Exact mindset that allowed Hitler to rise Can call me out Because YES I AM OPPPOSED TO SCUM LIKE THAT!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:42 am

nah you semi evolved simian...you have just got a bee in your bonnet over Nicko....quite unnecessarily so....

but then.....you get like a frustrated borg anytime someone stands up to your garbage....

"resistance is futile you WILL be assimilated"

"feck off"

"right you will be exterminated"

Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:07 am

Nicko wrote:I happen to be proud of my country, and when people "diss" it I will come to my country's defence, I happen to believe England is one of the best countries in the world so don't expect me to remain quiet when arseholes put it down. Perhaps you and others don't give a fuck about your countries, but I care about mine. 4EVER, I REPEAT, I DON'T KNOW HOW I'V UPSET YOU, BUT I COULDN'T CARE LESS, YOUR POSTS ARE PRETTY RUBBISH ANY WAY , JUST RAMBLING CRAP WITH SILLY EMOTICONS, SO DO ONE.

the ULTRA NATIONIST that would mindlessly vote for Hilter if he was Englsih, Don't pretend Nicko is A good man, he is the sort of pea brained fucktard that has allowed evil men to commit attrocities, because 'nation' or some other backward hillshepherd notion.

And I hate to tell him,
I am not a coward like him that feels his nations is so Pathetic that it can't take constructive critism.

I am not the one that HAS NEVER POSTED ANYTHING but mindless drivel because i can't hack my nation being talked about. LIKE i said to him For his health he should not be online, Obviously cant hack reality And we cant all be expect to Lie and feed him fairytales just because he is an old codger, EVEN if that is what is done in the UK!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 am

Islamist knifemen chanting 'Allahu Akbar' behead French priest, 84, and leave nun fighting for her life after storming Mass  - Page 2 Gayblade1
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:49 am

Veya, i'v looked in the "bothered" pocket, and you know what ,it's Empty.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 am

nicko wrote:Veya,     i'v looked in the "bothered" pocket,    and you know what ,it's Empty.    

But seriously, you complain about your country with the rest of the British here, yet when someone from another country criticizes the UK, you go into defense mode.

I understand, there are a lot of Americans who do the same. But defensiveness doesn't lead to improvement, pretty much in any case. Human nature is human nature, and none of us got to be who we are without criticism from others. Just as individual people learn from criticism, nations should too. Hell, I dream of the day when other nation's criticisms of the U.S.'s health care system, foreign policy and environmental policy finally sink in over here.

That's just listening to others and respecting their opinions. They're not always going to be right but it's worth thinking about what they're saying.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:35 am

eddie wrote:In which case, of course, you'd have to do the same to every religious criminal.
You're kind of saying, "let religious punishment fit the criminal",  so would you nail a Christian paedophile to a cross?

That's not a valid argument because such a person wouldn't be committing a crime because of their religion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Nicko wrote:I happen to be proud of my country, and when people "diss" it I will come to my country's defence, I happen to believe England is one of the best countries in the world so don't expect me to remain quiet when arseholes put it down. Perhaps you and others don't give a fuck about your countries, but I care about mine. 4EVER, I REPEAT, I DON'T KNOW HOW I'V UPSET YOU, BUT I COULDN'T CARE LESS, YOUR POSTS ARE PRETTY RUBBISH ANY WAY , JUST RAMBLING CRAP WITH SILLY EMOTICONS, SO DO ONE.

the ULTRA NATIONIST that would mindlessly vote for Hilter if he was Englsih, Don't pretend Nicko is A good man, he is the sort of pea brained fucktard that has allowed evil men to commit attrocities, because 'nation' or some other backward hillshepherd notion.

And I hate to tell him,
I am not a coward like him that feels his nations is so Pathetic that it can't take constructive critism.

I am not the one that HAS NEVER POSTED ANYTHING but mindless drivel because i can't hack my nation being talked about. LIKE i said to him For his health he should not be online, Obviously cant hack reality And we cant all be expect to Lie and feed him fairytales just because he is an old codger, EVEN if that is what is done in the UK!!!

Nicko is a much better person than you, and it's you who should not be online - you're completely unhinged. Having said that, it's better that you're unhinged on here rather than in public - goodness knows who you might attack just for standing up to you when you start your nasty rants.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Veya,     i'v looked in the "bothered" pocket,    and you know what ,it's Empty.    

But seriously, you complain about your country with the rest of the British here, yet when someone from another country criticizes the UK, you go into defense mode.

I understand, there are a lot of Americans who do the same. But defensiveness doesn't lead to improvement, pretty much in any case. Human nature is human nature, and none of us got to be who we are without criticism from others. Just as individual people learn from criticism, nations should too. Hell, I dream of the day when other nation's criticisms of the U.S.'s health care system, foreign policy and environmental policy finally sink in over here.

That's just listening to others and respecting their opinions. They're not always going to be right but it's worth thinking about what they're saying.

Of course British people complain about the UK - because they're here. What we don't need is some unhinged Aussie or yank banging on about things they know nothing about. They're not here, they've probably never been here, and they don't know the first thing about living here. Added to that, they seem oblivious to the problems in their own countries.

You're doing Veya no favours by encouraging his attitude you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:01 am

No Raggs
It is You that is Not normal.
Every other nation can comment on each other, Sassy and Les, normal Brits have no Problem.
it is the Brits on here that want to be a protected speicies and some have the hide to suggest minorities whinge !!!

Sassy even pointed Out Nicko Said exactly what the Nazi on Trial said, 'It is his naiton so it is right regardless'... WHICH is bullshit we executed nazi's that though that way because that is what the world thinks of pieces of shit that think like that.

Only the Ultra Nationists have an issue.
And If you think I give the slightest shit or that good people anywhere give a shit what Ultra nationists think You are fucking deluded.

Fools cannot accept anyone spoiling their daydream that they are awesome.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:03 am

Lord Foul wrote:

Australia must be the only place on earth that is relatively safe from severe terrorist attacks.....because of its utter insignificance

Rolling Eyes             A SPOT OF SELECTIVE amnesia there, Victor...

Already forgotten the Bali bombings, have you ???

Over 200 dead,    88 of them Australian...

AND, there have been terrorist attacks in Oz itself over recent years..
Despite all those bullshit lies that your pathetic bullshit British press feeds you.

BUT WHAT can you expect, when these days all of your mass media has been sold off to Australian/American, Canadian and Irish interests ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:No Raggs
It is You  that is Not normal.
Every other nation can comment on each other, Sassy and Les, normal Brits have no Problem.
it is the Brits on here that want to be a protected speicies and some have the hide to suggest minorities whinge !!!

Sassy even pointed Out Nicko Said exactly what the Nazi on Trial said, 'It is his naiton so it is right regardless'... WHICH is bullshit we executed nazi's that though that way because that is what the world thinks of pieces of shit that think like that.  

Only the Ultra Nationists have an issue.
And If you think I give the slightest shit or that good people anywhere give a shit what Ultra nationists think You are fucking deluded.

Fools cannot accept anyone spoiling their daydream that they are awesome.

Some of us Brits will defend our country against deranged Aussies like you, so you'd better get used to that. The two Brits you mentioned aren't very loyal to the UK anyway. You feel insignificant - I get that - but slagging off another country isn't going to make you feel any better in the long run.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:34 pm

We complain about the things that have made our country worse over the last couple of decades of so... things that govts/politicians have done and allowed to happen against our wishes and best interests...

Open borders to eu and mass immigration for example... and the underhand signing away of our sovereignty and democracy...

Others here are just outright nasty about Britain and British people (English especially), and openly hostile towards us for not supporting the above failures.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:59 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Too scared to do anything? There are talented people working every day, all around the world, preventing terrorist attacks. What they don't do is punish people who have done no wrong, which you appear to be calling for, on the basis of religious faith.

And yet extremism is growing whether we are involved in conflicts in the Middle east or not, because the fact is the naratives we use, play into the hands of the Islamists, of which Victor is right in pointing out. Where even worse our inaction during the Syrian civil war led to half a million dead, near 2 million wounded and 9 million displaced and the attacks are increasing, not diminishing.
People seem to forget where we faced such a threadt but on a grander scale where absolute war was fought.
This was against both the Germans and Japanese in WW2. In each case the allies increased the extreme methods they used to defeat both of them. The carpet bombings of German and Japanese cities did not have the tactical psychological effect during the conflict, but starved the enemy of their air forces over the battlesifleds, as they were constantly withdrawn to defend their homelands. The Japanese used also countless suicidal attacks and the war in the East with Russia and Germany, was Absolute war on a genocidal level by both sides. The fact is after dropping both Atom bombs which people wrongly claim were not needed based on the Japanese would son surrendered, neglects the fact that the psychological effect of the total devestation to Japan and also Germany being totally defeated and their industries obliterated. Left them so bowed into submission, we have never seen a rise again as a threat from both nations, so total was their defeat in the second world war. This is why Victor has a point. In order defeat this serious threat. We have to place our morals to one side in order to defeat an enemy that has no care for the sanctity of life. It means we then also to have to go to extremes and totally annihilate the threat. So much so that nothing will arise from the ashes of their total defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2