NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army

+2
eddie
HoratioTarr
6 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army Empty BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:38 pm

A man carrying a knife and shouting 'Allahu Akbar' killed two female passengers before being shot dead by soldiers at Marseille's train station in southern France.
The attack at Marseille's busiest train station took place early this afternoon, as scores of armed police officers and soldiers swarmed the area.
Both victims were women, with one left with a 'sliced neck'. The other was stabbed in the stomach.
Local official Oliver de Mazieres told AFP: 'Two victims have been stabbed to death.'
The prosecutor for the area Xavier Tarabeux said the knife man was shot by soldiers, while Marseille police urged people in the city to avoid the area around Saint-Charles station.
The prosecutor's office in Paris said in a statement the probe would focus on 'killings linked to a terrorist organisation' and the 'attempted killing of a public official', two terror-related charges.
Early pictures from the scene showed a woman lying on the ground and armed police standing over a man on the floor.
It was not immediately clear whether that was the attacker or another man being arrested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4938248/Police-shoot-dead-knife-wielding-man-Marseille-station.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army

Post by eddie Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Two lives horridly cut short, family and friend's lives ruined, because of these two deaths.

All in the name of religion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:23 pm

eddie wrote:Two lives horridly cut short, family and friend's lives ruined, because of these two deaths.

Three lives.

And not necessarily in the name of religion. Just a religious exclamation used, perhaps, in frustration. I once heard of a wife at Penn Station who stabbed her husband, sitting right next to her, exclaiming, Jesus Christ, you are boring.

A religions act? I think not. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Two lives horridly cut short, family and friend's lives ruined, because of these two deaths.

Three lives.  

And not necessarily in the name of religion.  Just a religious exclamation used, perhaps, in frustration.  I once heard of a wife at Penn Station who stabbed her husband, sitting right next to her, exclaiming, Jesus Christ, you are boring.  

A religions act?  I think not.  Evil or Very Mad

It was another in a long line of acts of evil, all committed in the name of Islam. That certainly qualifies it as a religions(sic) act.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Three lives.  

And not necessarily in the name of religion.  Just a religious exclamation used, perhaps, in frustration.  I once heard of a wife at Penn Station who stabbed her husband, sitting right next to her, exclaiming, Jesus Christ, you are boring.  

A religions act?  I think not.  Evil or Very Mad

Muslims killing folks again, quick everyone hide!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army Head_i10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:34 pm

And this in Canada...

CNN - 3 mins ago
(CNN) Canadian authorities say two incidents in Edmonton are being treated as terrorist attacks...

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/01/americas/edmonton-vehicle-attacks-investigation/index.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 pm

I once slept with a woman who farted in her sleep.  I exclaimed: Fuckin' bloody hell!!

Religious act because purgatory is mentioned in the Bible?

Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:I once slept with a woman who farted in her sleep.  I exclaimed: Fuckin' bloody hell!!

Razz

tell me quill

how do you know the white supremacists at charlottesville were white supremacists??

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:I once slept with a woman who farted in her sleep.  I exclaimed: Fuckin' bloody hell!!

Razz

No
More religious as they scream God is Great as they murder.

It's a bit late in the day to try and claim the Muslim terrorists are not killing in the name of Islam.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Razz

tell me quill

how do you know the white supremacists at charlottesville were white supremacists??

Because they carried signs voluntarily that said so.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Razz

No

It's a bit late in the day to try and claim the Muslim terrorists are not killing in the name of Islam.

Do you honestly think that every time she farted in her sleep, if I yelled GOD IS GREAT!! she would have have repented? affraid

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:47 pm

Nothing will be done - people will stand around the scene of crime holding tea candles with long faces .

Life as usual until the next atrocity .

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

No

Do you honestly think that every time she farted in her sleep, if I yelled GOD IS GREAT!! she would have have repented?   affraid

what are you talking about ?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:ing tea candles with long faces .

al until the next atrocity .

Can't read your post. Looks like this^^.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:ing tea candles with long faces .

al until the next atrocity .

Can't read your post.  Looks like this^^.

Yeah I've changed my profile pic 3 times and it keep blocking the first few words the same as Ben's and Andy's - not sure why .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Do you honestly think that every time she farted in her sleep, if I yelled GOD IS GREAT!! she would have have repented?   affraid

I don't understand the humour either .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can't read your post.  Looks like this^^.

Yeah I've changed my profile pic 3 times and it keep blocking the first few words the same as Ben's and Andy's - not sure why .

Too bad. It interferes. I know avatars must be within a certain pixel size, but when it isn't the picture is rejected, not posted anyway.

I wonder what's going on?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

It's not humor. It's dead serious commentary, pointing out the hypocrisy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Too bad.  It interferes.  I know avatars must be within a certain pixel size, but when it isn't the picture is rejected, not posted anyway.

I wonder what's going on?

Don't know but I've not got an avatar for now until it is corrected .

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:

It's not humor.  It's dead serious commentary, pointing out the hypocrisy.

Pointing out what hypocrisy?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

tell me quill

Because they carried signs voluntarily that said so.

so a sign makes a man the thing he says he is

but a mans actions and words don't make him the thing he says he is??

never mind gender fluidity, Quills in the big leagues of moral fluidity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not humor.  It's dead serious commentary, pointing out the hypocrisy.

Pointing out what hypocrisy?

scratch BREAKING NEWS: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu akbar' slits a woman's throat and stabs another to death at Marseille station before he is killed by French army 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Quill lost it months ago !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Never explain; never complain. I understand why you are a conservative: "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally Conservative." —John Stuart Mill

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Quill retreats to his safe space/bed full of spurious 'one liners' and waffle...!

Where only his thoughts and beliefs are allowed to be true...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quill retreats to his safe space/bed full of spurious 'one liners' and waffle...!

What do you expect?  If someone wants a long answer, come up with a challenging point.

Jeeze...conservatives are dumber than a stone.  You gotta work for a living...haven't you ever heard that?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Nobody cares what you think...!

As you continually post absolute nonsense... and when you are asked to explain, you post even more nonsense that is even more irrelevant...!!!

If you don't have anything intelligent/sensible to say then it's best to not say anything... because although some people might suspect you're an idiot, it is better that they may only think it, rather than you opening your mouth and confirming it to everyone...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quill retreats to his safe space/bed full of spurious 'one liners' and waffle...!

He always does when he has dropped a bollock.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 pm

And that is a regular occurrence these days...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down