NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god....

+6
Syl
HoratioTarr
eddie
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
blackie333
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... Empty Re: After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god....

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 pm

blackie333 wrote:Didn't make a mistake when creating homosexuals but it wasn't the best idea he ever came up with Laughing
Hmmm, well if there was such a 'SKY PILOT' and his all knowing ability to create something in his image - he thought it was such a profound idea to allow us 'FREE WILL' ...how could anything that evolved from those 200 cells that it takes to create US, be a MISTAKEAfter reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... 2190311264

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... Empty Re: After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god....

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:15 pm

After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... Religion-Is-But-Myth-and-Superstition
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... Religion-Is-But-Myth-and-Superstition

Religion doesn't harden hearts and enslave minds. It frees your heart and your mind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Too much generalising goes on round here.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... Religion-Is-But-Myth-and-Superstition

Religion doesn't harden hearts and enslave minds. It frees your heart and your mind.

It controls people through fear.

It plays on their insecurities of death itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It doesn't control me through fear. I'm not arguing with you about it - I think faith is a good thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

It doesn't control me through fear. I'm not arguing with you about it - I think faith is a good thing.

Of course it controls you with fear, as fear is required to believe.
If you have no fear of your god and death, you would have no reason to belief.
Religion controls and controls so well, it does not allow for people to question the belief system they believe in

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Religion controls and controls so well, it does not allow for people to question the belief system they believe in

Do you have any faith, Didge? I mean in say, life after death, or continuation of the soul?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do you have any faith, Didge?  I mean in say, life after death, or continuation of the soul?

I have faith in people, things that are real.
Why would I need faith in life after death?
I beleieve this is the only life we have and to enjoy it
Even if souls existed, why would I need to have faith in that either, unless I feared death?
i do not fear death, its inevitable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm

I love having faith - those who don't have it are always envious, that's why they criticise it and say it's a bad thing. Sour grapes ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It also offers a lot of people comfort.

Speaking of death...I sort of wish I was religious.....their afterlife offers a lot better prospects than a non believers....which is a bloody big dark hole of nothingness for the rest of eternity. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I love having faith - those who don't have it are always envious, that's why they criticise it and say it's a bad thing. Sour grapes ...

But all people have faith, just in different things, you do not need to have faith in myths, as they are again based around a fear of death.
All they do is basically mislead to combat that fear, but never take away that fear because you do not come to learn to deal with the fact we are all going to die at some point]
Faith in people is what counts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Speaking of death...I sort of wish I was religious.....their afterlife  offers a lot better prospects than a non believers....which is a bloody big dark hole of nothingness for the rest of eternity.  Laughing

Like I say, we are mortal and have come to accept that we are.
I am happier more the for it, now that I am not religious.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Do you have any faith, Didge?  I mean in say, life after death, or continuation of the soul?

Even if souls existed, why would I need to have faith in that either, unless I feared death?

I have faith. I believe in life after death, and I believe in a higher energy and different planes of existence. I've been lucky enough to have experienced first hand some inexplicable stuff that reinforces my beliefs. The most amazing thing I've seen to date, up close and personal, is transfiguration. I've never seen anything like it, and I was sceptical at the time.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Speaking of death...I sort of wish I was religious.....their afterlife  offers a lot better prospects than a non believers....which is a bloody big dark hole of nothingness for the rest of eternity.  Laughing

I'm not religious at all. I don't follow any religion.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have faith.   I believe in life after death, and I believe in a higher energy and different planes of existence.   I've been lucky enough to have experienced first hand some inexplicable stuff that reinforces my beliefs.  The most amazing thing I've seen to date, up close and personal, is transfiguration.   I've never seen anything like it, and I was sceptical at the time.

If that is what you believe you think you have seen or felt, I am sure it brings great comnfort to you.
i would put that down to how the brain functions so well at doing this itself.
That is not knocking your beliefs, but offering an explanation.
Good luck to you as i doubt your beliefs effect anyone or have any absurd rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ahhh...maybe religion just didn't suit your way of thinking Didge.
I have never been religious so I don't hold strong views about it either way.

I do believe as well as causing lots of the worlds strife, it can also bring comfort and peace to many.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do believe as well as causing lots of the worlds strife, it can also bring comfort and peace to many.

I do not deny it brings comfort, but to me its a misleading comfort, and to me the comfort is about the only benefit you find from religion as againt he comfort is based around death itself. The dangeroeus flip side of this is where people believe this life is unimportant and waste their life due to their belief through the act of martydom. I mean what better way to fool people into dying is to again use fear to control people of punishments after death, that they have this get of hell free card they can play, to obatin free entry into a heaven. If they throw away their life in defense of that religion. I find that the worst form of manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I have faith.   I believe in life after death, and I believe in a higher energy and different planes of existence.   I've been lucky enough to have experienced first hand some inexplicable stuff that reinforces my beliefs.  The most amazing thing I've seen to date, up close and personal, is transfiguration.   I've never seen anything like it, and I was sceptical at the time.

If that is what you believe you think you have seen or felt, I am sure it brings great comnfort to you.
Good luck to you as i doubt your beliefs effect anyone or have any absurd rules.

Trust me, I analysed it. I'm not one for believing in 'orbs' and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night. Most 'paranormal' happenings are explainable. But this thing? This thing I saw with eyes that looked around the room and right at me? It didn't comfort me, it just left me stunned.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I do not deny it brings comfort, but to me its a misleading comfort, and to me the comfort is about the only benefit you find from religion as againt he comfort is based around death itself. The dangeroeus flip side of this is where people believe this life is unimportant and waste their life due to their belief through the act of martydom. I mean what better way to fool people into dying is to again use fear to control people of punishments after death, that they have this get of hell free card they can play, to obatin free entry into a heaven. If they throw away their life in defense of that religion. I find that the worst form of manipulation.

I think what brings comfort is the perception of 'heaven'. The belief that we might be reunited with our loved ones who have passed. Sadly, religion often took that concept and used it to scare people.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Trust me, I analysed it.  I'm not one for believing in 'orbs' and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night.   Most 'paranormal' happenings are explainable.   But this thing?   This thing I saw with eyes that looked around the room and right at me?   It didn't comfort me, it just left me stunned.  

I trust you believe what you saw was there, but I would question whether it was and not aspects of your mind playing tricks on you.
Sometimes I have seen things that are unexplaniable and I used to read up loads on after death experinces studies that do believe the brain can make us see things which are not really there. Its all very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

I think what brings comfort is the perception of 'heaven'.   The belief that we might be reunited with our loved ones who have passed.   Sadly, religion often took that concept and used it to scare people.

A very valid point, which sadly the fear is used to control in religion
To me the body may die, but a part of everyone lives on inside all of us. The memories of those we have loved, which not even death can take from us

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Trust me, I analysed it.  I'm not one for believing in 'orbs' and ghoulies and things that go bump in the night.   Most 'paranormal' happenings are explainable.   But this thing?   This thing I saw with eyes that looked around the room and right at me?   It didn't comfort me, it just left me stunned.  

I trust you believe what you saw was there, but I would question whether it was and not aspects of your mind playing tricks on you.
Sometimes I have seen things that are unexplaniable and I used to read up loads on after death experinces studies that do believe the brain can make us see things which are not really there. Its all very interesting

I was in a room with other people and we all saw the same thing but from different angles.   Sure, the brain can play tricks, but as my brain is not in the habit of playing tricks and I'm not the sort of person who's afraid of the dark or the unexplained, I'm not prone to 'seeing things'.   But, I do know that things like that have to be experienced personally.   It's not the type of thing you can ever expect folks to believe via hearsay.   I'm of the mind, if I experience it first hand, I'll believe it.  Otherwise, the jury's out.   Having said that... I also respect other people's experiences with an open mind.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I think what brings comfort is the perception of 'heaven'.   The belief that we might be reunited with our loved ones who have passed.   Sadly, religion often took that concept and used it to scare people.

To me the body may die, but a part of everyone lives on inside all of us. The memories of those we have loved, which not even death can take from us

We are energy. Energy cannot be destroyed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

I was in a room with other people and we all saw the same thing but from different angles.   Sure, the brain can play tricks, but as my brain is not in the habit of playing tricks and I'm not the sort of person who's afraid of the dark or the unexplained, I'm not prone to 'seeing things'.   But, I do know that things like that have to be experienced personally.   It's not the type of thing you can ever expect folks to believe via hearsay.   I'm of the mind, if I experience it first hand, I'll believe it.  Otherwise, the jury's out.   Having said that... I have also respect other people's experiences with an open mind.

Again I will see this different and do not want to come across as knocking
There are many aspects of the brain we simple do not understand or the fact we do not use a large proportion of its potential, or that we have not evolved yet in many cases to do so. So to me there could be a possible explanation here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

We are energy.   Energy cannot be destroyed.

That is a very nice and interesting waqy to look at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Most religious people I know don't follow their religion very well or at all. It just makes them feel better.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I was in a room with other people and we all saw the same thing but from different angles.   Sure, the brain can play tricks, but as my brain is not in the habit of playing tricks and I'm not the sort of person who's afraid of the dark or the unexplained, I'm not prone to 'seeing things'.   But, I do know that things like that have to be experienced personally.   It's not the type of thing you can ever expect folks to believe via hearsay.   I'm of the mind, if I experience it first hand, I'll believe it.  Otherwise, the jury's out.   Having said that... I have also respect other people's experiences with an open mind.

Again I will see this different and do not want to come across as knocking
There are many aspects of the brain we simple do not understand or the fact we do not use a large proportion of its potential, or that we have not evolved yet in many cases to do so. So to me there could be a possible explanation here.

Indeed. Our brains are, they say, are only using a small percentage of its capacity. Who's to say what we might see, hear, experience, if those brains were 'opened'. How about the concept that our 3D world is actually embedded in other dimensions, tucked into a tesseract within a tesseract? How do you know there isn't someone sitting right next to you right now you can neither see, feel nor hear? How about being able to watch the atoms in a rock vibrate? Five hundred years ago it was unthinkable that the earth was round. We have to open to the undefinable and fantastic otherwise we may miss something vital.

On the subject of vibration, we all vibrate. Everything in the Universe dances.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Most religious people I know don't follow their religion very well or at all. It just makes them feel better.

Nothing wrong with that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Horatio I have had strange and inexplicable stuff happen to me.
I believe some people are more open to these things.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:01 pm

eddie wrote:Horatio I have had strange and inexplicable stuff happen to me.

Well, being closed off doesn't help.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I'd rather be open to everything. I've always been that way.
It's also really hard to explain in writing, if you know what I mean? I couldn't explain what's happened to me properly without physically demonstrating. Sometimes words aren't enough.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

What also doesn’t help is not understanding the many scientifically valid ways the brain can be utterly fooled.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:54 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

What also doesn’t help is not understanding the many scientifically valid ways the brain can be utterly fooled.

One day I will tell you. There's no way, what happened to me, was a trick of the mind.
Open your mind Benji. Let that soul drink in some magic.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:55 am

Did you know there's a machine that can alter your brainwaves and make you think there's a presence nearby that isn't really there?

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/robot-ghost/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:04 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Did you know there's a machine that can alter your brainwaves and make you think there's a presence nearby that isn't really there?

Probably. I didn't see a spirit though.

We will have a chat one night and I'll tell you. See if your logical mind can come up with a solution to what happened Razz

Last edited by eddie on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:09 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Did you know there's a machine that can alter your brainwaves and make you think there's a presence nearby that isn't really there?

A machine poking someone in the back? Oh, please....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

One day I will tell you. There's no way, what happened to me, was a trick of the mind.
Open your mind Benji. Let that soul drink in some magic.

Years ago lived in a house that was a new build. My ex was a policeman, and we lived down south. It was a police house. Place was haunted. We had a huge kitchen with a stone flagged floor. We had to listen night after night to our kitchen chairs being dragged around the floor, really slowly. First time it happened, hubby ran downstairs convinced we had a burglar. It was, of course, all locked down. In the end, we got used to it. We had no other choice. Another night, I went into the kitchen to make a drink, then five minutes later went back in and every teatowel I owned had been neatly folded and spread all over the work surfaces. About 10 of them. It was a real 'Poltergeist' moment! The kitchen seemed to be the focus. We'd find the lightbulbs lying on the stone floor, complete and intact. The front door would slam shut in the night even when it was locked. All true.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:02 pm

I'll agree that that is plausible, but I wasn't HOOKED up to that machine nor any machine when my sibling's spirits have come back to me - not when my grandfathers spirits have dropped in to have a chat; happens in the bright light of day, wee hours of the morning, I've been woken up out of a sound sleep - they live in a non-time warp environment so time & clocks have zero meaning to them!  But yes, Ben ...we have souls & spirits that don't always just cease being because the human body has stopped being viable. 

But, you might not be one of the LUCKY humans that enjoy such encounters and your spirit guides ignore YOU
After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 pm

A non-exhaustive list of the things that can cause hallucinations:

* Being drunk or high, or coming down from such drugs like marijuana, LSD, cocaine (including crack), PCP, amphetamines, heroin, ketamine, and alcohol
* Delirium or dementia (visual hallucinations are most common)
* Epilepsy that involves a part of the brain called the temporal lobe (odor hallucinations are most common)
* Fever, especially in children and the older people
* Narcolepsy (disorder that causes a person to fall into periods of deep sleep)
* Mental disorders, such as schizophrenia and psychotic depression
* Sensory problem, such as blindness or deafness
* Severe illness, including liver failure, kidney failure, HIV/AIDS, and brain cancer

Noted paranormal skeptic Michael Shermer went through it himself on a marathon bike ride. Sleep deprived and exhausted, he was convinced aliens were trying to abduct him:

http://www.michaelshermer.com/1999/09/abducted-by-aliens/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:A non-exhaustive list of the things that can cause hallucinations:

* Being drunk or high, or coming down from such drugs like marijuana, LSD, cocaine (including crack), PCP, amphetamines, heroin, ketamine, and alcohol
* Delirium or dementia (visual hallucinations are most common)
* Epilepsy that involves a part of the brain called the temporal lobe (odor hallucinations are most common)
* Fever, especially in children and the older people
* Narcolepsy (disorder that causes a person to fall into periods of deep sleep)
* Mental disorders, such as schizophrenia and psychotic depression
* Sensory problem, such as blindness or deafness
* Severe illness, including liver failure, kidney failure, HIV/AIDS, and brain cancer

Noted paranormal skeptic Michael Shermer went through it himself on a marathon bike ride. Sleep deprived and exhausted, he was convinced aliens were trying to abduct him:

http://www.michaelshermer.com/1999/09/abducted-by-aliens/
OR, you might not be one of the LUCKY humans that enjoy such encounters and your spirit guides ignore YOU After reading a old tread that was locked I have to say that god.... 202592697
Just say'n ...you might have something you need to get right with some one from your past ~~~ Bwaahahahaha  What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Ben you turned your back in religion and in doing so, shut yourself off to anything that wasn't considered concrete to you, thereby losing your soul.
You have lost your soul, you know.

You are missing out on so much.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:27 pm

eddie wrote:Ben you turned your back in religion and in doing so, shut yourself off to anything that wasn't considered concrete to you, thereby losing your soul.

No, I still feel things just as deeply and richly as I ever did. I still enjoy things that are inspiring, touching, creepy Smile ...

I just no longer believe they're caused by something supernatural. Knowing that God didn't "create" a West Texas sunset doesn't make it any less beautiful; knowing ghosts aren't real doesn't make ghost stories any less enjoyable. I
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:30 pm

eddie wrote:Ben you turned your back in religion and in doing so, shut yourself off to anything that wasn't considered concrete to you, thereby losing your soul.

That makes little sense

If people have souls and you are then correct they haver them, why would not believing in this, then effect anything then happenning to the soul, if its then eternal?
You are confusing where ben is very charitable which is what can be shown to give your heart and soul meaning as if the very essensce of a soul would then be dimisinished by simple not beiving in a soul.
Again that makes no sense unless you believe in some religious dogma

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:48 pm

I'm not talking religion and perhaps 'soul' is the wrong word.

I'm saying that Ben has switched off a receptor and it still flickers but he doesn't trust it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not talking religion and perhaps 'soul' is the wrong word.  

I'm saying that Ben has switched off a receptor and it still flickers but he doesn't trust it.

You remind me of a lyric that occurred to me early today, actually -- great wisdom from, of course, a country song:

"Be careful of something that's just what you want it to be." -- Waylon Jennings
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:51 pm

eddie wrote:I'm not talking religion and perhaps 'soul' is the wrong word.  

How are you to state where someone is switched off, when they contiually do good?
That is not being switched off but simple not able to see what they do is based on an aspect of their soul, if we are to believe it is the soul that is influencing this. You are doing what religious people do, deciding the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next