NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’

4 posters

Go down

Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’  Empty Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

Kalyn Chapman James, the first black Miss Alabama, has been placed on administrative leave by South Florida PBS station WPBT2 after calling Dallas sniper Micah Xavier Johnson a "martyr" for killing five cops. The comments were made Sunday on Facebook Live.
"I'm dealing with a bit of guilt, because I don't feel sad for the officers that lost their lives -- and I know that that's really not my heart," James began. "I value human life and I want to feel sad for them, but I can't help but feeling like the shooter was a martyr -- and I know it's not the right way to feel because nobody deserves to lose their lives, and I know that those police officers had families and people who loved them."
"I'm so torn up in my heart about seeing these ... black men being gunned down in my community that I can't help but feel like I wasn't surprised what the shooter did to those cops," she added. "And I think a lot of us feel the same way."
She appeared to have deleted the video on Tuesday. James is an independent contractor for the local TV station.
Here's WPBT2's official statement, in which they do not mention her by name:

Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’  CnHfvkRUkAUcRaB

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/former-miss-alabama-suspended-from-tv-gig-for-calling-dallas-sniper-a-%E2%80%98martyr%E2%80%99/ar-BBufD7w?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

This sums up exactly what I have been talking about, how an automatic presumption based on two probable unlawful shootings that they were due to racism. Its a known fact the Dallas shooter was a racist extremist and thus defending this appalling act through the concept of Martydom. Which is a person dying for their beliefs, is then defending his racism and extremism. Look at how she acts, that she only states about black men being gunned down, when as seen many whites and Latinos have been gunned down. Which is where the problem needs to be look at where there has been any such innocent, not matter the victim is Asian, Black, White, Latino etc. As soon as people racially charge a problem, they become as she has been racist or at the vesy least justified racism and murder. Where as seen guilt by association is applied and that the murder of any innocent Policeman is justified through racism itself.

Back to top Go down

Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’  Empty Re: Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 am

Sack her. What a horrible bitch.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’  Empty Re: Former Miss Alabama Suspended From TV Gig for Calling Dallas Sniper a ‘Martyr’

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:07 am

This racist woman is backtracking wildly now she might lose her job. Well she would, wouldn't she?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:12 am

Major wrote:Whether anyone is with or against her why should she be sacked for speaking her mind, she is obviously sincere?

Words words words.

People class George Bush and Tony Bliar as war criminals but they did not get sack.

Because she's in the public eye, and she has "followers" who are influenced by her. She's racist, she called the murderer a "martyr", and she's stirring up racial hatred against white people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 am

Those people weren't stirring up racial hatred were they? She was. Sack her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:20 am

The video is still out there - full of crocodile tears because she feels "guilty" about what she said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 am

Major wrote:Whether anyone is with or against her why should she be sacked for speaking her mind, she is obviously sincere?   BRAVO, now that's an Empathy moment and a positive reaction to this women's heartfelt words!  I love you

Words words words.

People class George Bush and Tony Bliar as war criminals but they did not get sack.

As often as you get ridiculed for saying 'exactly how you feel' about certain topics ...you have that right to those feelings - and as we might not grasp her emotions - NONE of us have lived her life - walked in her shoes - GROWN UP BLACK IN AMERICA ...and AMERICANS are allowed our 'freedom of speech', regardless of how it's perceived No  
But to call her such a vile name ...as you often do when unable to stay above the gutter level ...Geeze, so low bar - but exactly how you behave - Raggy! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:44 am

4EVER2 wrote:
Major wrote:Whether anyone is with or against her why should she be sacked for speaking her mind, she is obviously sincere?   BRAVO, now that's an Empathy moment and a positive reaction to this women's heartfelt words!  I love you

Words words words.

As often as you get ridiculed for saying 'exactly how you feel' about certain topics ...you have that right to those feelings - and as we might not grasp her emotions - NONE of us have lived her life - walked in her shoes - GROWN UP BLACK IN AMERICA ...and AMERICANS are allowed our 'freedom of speech', regardless of how it's perceived No  
But to call her such a vile name ...as you often do when unable to stay above the gutter level ...Geeze, so low bar - but exactly how you behave - Raggy! Twisted Evil

I stand by what I called her. I would like to call her something much worse actually. It's laughable that you're criticising me for calling her a "bitch" whilst condoning and supporting her racial hatred and her total lack of understanding of how the families of those murdered police officers feel. Still, that's the kind of person you are ... totally lacking in any kind of understanding of anything outside your own little box.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 am

Suspect

SHE has a job in the public eye, with a TV station...

I wouldn't blame that station if they didn't renew her contract..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:46 am

If my man was murdered by a racist person who wanted to kill white people, and some racist black woman said it was understandable and called that person a "martyr", she deserves a lot worse than to be called a "bitch".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:01 pm

She's going for sympathy big time on her Facebook page. She asked people what they felt at the end of the video, and many people have told her. Of course she doesn't want anyone who disagrees with her to comment, but that's just tough. Now she's crying and complaining about the negative comments she's getting. She's also getting a lot of support. I bet she's just loving the publicity she's getting.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:07 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Suspect

And that's well within their right as her contractual agreement with them ...but I won't defame this young black woman for saying what's in her heart. 
Not in my country - not when it's her race of young people that are more apt to be shot by the public servants we hire to 'protect & serve' all of our citizens! 

Her freedom of speech doesn't stop just because it 'MIGHT' make some white folks get up set No 

"I'm dealing with a bit of guilt, because I don't feel sad for the officers that lost their lives -- and I know that that's really not my heart," James began. "I value human life and I want to feel sad for them, but I can't help but feeling like the shooter was a martyr -- and I know it's not the right way to feel because nobody deserves to lose their lives, and I know that those police officers had families and people who loved them."
"I'm so torn up in my heart about seeing these ... black men being gunned down in my community that I can't help but feel like I wasn't surprised what the shooter did to those cops," she added. "And I think a lot of us feel the same way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:13 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

And that's well within their right as her contractual agreement with them ...but I won't defame this young black woman for saying what's in her heart. 
Not in my country - not when it's her race of young people that are more apt to be shot by the public servants we hire to 'protect & serve' all of our citizens! 

Her freedom of speech doesn't stop just because it 'MIGHT' make some white folks get up set No 

Her race of young people? So you're a great believer in people sticking with their own race then? I bet you'd be screaming your head off if a white person said they felt no sympathy for black people when they're killed - because they're black. That's basically what she's saying - she doesn't give a toss about those officers because they were white.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Might make some people upset?
She is defending racism and she only coimes from one race, the human race.
Her freedom of speech should not stop, you are right, but you should ne speaking out against her defending a killer by stating he is a Martyr, someone who dies for their beliefs, of which his was racism. Then completely make a mockery of those African Americans who suffer racism, as she just justified raicisma and murder

As you are going off a population and not people involved in crimes, which shows the level of backward thinking.

509 people have been shot and killed by the Police thus far this year.

The latest known stats I can obtain for crime shows that overal in 2013 2.5 million African Americans were arrested which is around 28.3% of the overal crimes and incidents that involve the Police

123 African Amerricans have been shot and skilled by the Police which is around 25% of those shot and killed by the Police

Those arrested that are classed white on the FBI stats, which includes Latinos is 68.9%
238 White people and 79 Latinos have been shot and killed so far this year, which is a total of 317, over 60% of those killed by the Police

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/breakdown-us-citizens-killed-cops-2016

"68% of black people killed by police in 2015 were armed, as were 75% of Hispanic and Latino people, compared with 85% of white people killed.".

Which goes back to my points on what i sated to you already on how the left and right both engineer a fear, which will lead to an increase problem in crime related incidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Calling someone a martyr for shooting officers because they were white is inciting racial hatred. Of course she's back-tracking and said that he wasn't a "hero", but she's apparently sticking by what she said about him being a "martyr". She's also only back-tracking because some people said she was out of order so now she's upset about that. Oh, and probably because she wants to keep her job too.

She says she wants peace and healing for her nation. Well she's not exactly helping is she? Saying that she doesn't care that white officers were shot isn't really going to lead to peace and healing. She started a hate fest and now she's blaming others for not liking what she said.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Sack her. What a horrible bitch.

It was tactless and rotten thing to say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Well she just had to get her "feelings" out there, and never mind the feelings of anyone else. I hope her "feelings" get her sacked and that she has plenty of time to get over them whilst applying for jobs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down