NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Palestinian boy, 11, who stabbed train guard in the head: ‘I wanted to die a martyr’

Go down

Palestinian boy, 11, who stabbed train guard in the head: ‘I wanted to die a martyr’ Empty Palestinian boy, 11, who stabbed train guard in the head: ‘I wanted to die a martyr’

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 am

The Shin Bet security service on Wednesday published the transcript of an interrogation of two cousins aged 11 and 14 from East Jerusalem who went on a stabbing rampage two weeks ago and wounded a light rail security guard. The 11-year-old, a sixth grader from Shuafat, is the youngest assailant arrested to date in the current upsurge of Palestinian terrorism. He is too young to face charges under current Israeli law; the 14-year-old is facing charges of attempted murder. In their interrogation, the two children said they carried out the attack as an act of revenge, without planning in advance and with no encouragement from any adults.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinian-boy-11-who-stabbed-train-guard-in-the-head-i-wanted-to-die-a-martyr/

This is what disgusts me, a 11 year old boy who should be out playing has like generations of Palestinians been indoctrinated with hate from the earliest of ages. This is nothing short of child abuse and how this industrial hate is allowed to be taught to children as young as two is nothing short of the worst indoctrination methods not seen since the time of the Nazi's. When is the world with the UN going to stop this industrial child abuse, that is not condemn and ignored by the world. Generation after generation is being indoctrinated to hate and kill Jews and its time the wolrd stop pandering to these Islamist ideologies which abuses place little value on their own human life, with the daft belief of martydom. Teaching children to not value thier lives and even worse willingly die trying to muder civillians, is the wrost child abuse form from a backward religious ideology.

Back to top Go down