NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r

+3
eddie
Raggamuffin
Major
7 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r Empty Re: Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:51 am

The alleged victim allegedly asked the alleged perpetrator if he had a condom. Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r 2190311264

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3677790/Why-couldn-t-knees-Judge-facing-inquiry-asking-19-year-old-rape-victim-controversial-questions-trial.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r Empty Re: Why Couldn't You Keep Yor Legs Togethe?r

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 pm

The judge is an arse.

Tbh Major, and you could be right, I've never heard of anyone asking a rapist if they have a condom?

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Judge Camp has apologised for his remarks, and agreed they were inappropriate, insensitive and hurtful to survivors and victims of sexual assault.
However he says he is now a better judge having received extra training, and counselling.
He has seen a judge, a sexual assault expert and a psychologist.  
According to CBC News, he said he wanted to change the way he looked and sexual assault.
In a document filed with the CJC, it said: "He believes his training, counselling and this process as a whole have left him better equipped to judge cases with the empathy, wisdom and sensitivity to social context to which all judges aspire.  He now understands that some of his prior thinking was infected with stereotypical beliefs and discredited myths."
Camp now wants to use his new knowledge to make a positive contribution as a judge.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1402464/judge-facing-boot-after-asking-alleged-rape-victim-why-she-couldnt-keep-her-legs-together/
This cretin needs dis-barred/unrobed/tossed to the curb and never allowed to adjudicate another case period. 

And as for that 'request for a condom' --- not so uncommon!
Especially by Serial Rapist; not only does it trap the DNA trace elements - the victims know it protects them from any STD's - Yes, victims have begged and pleaded with their rapists to protect them and use a condom - sadly the proof is when the bodies are found and the sperm is still viable within the vagina - that perp couldn't have cared less about leaving any trace elements of his DNA upon a corpse!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Okay, if you know there is nothing you can do that is going to stop the rapist, then why asking for a condom to protect yourself from any sexually transmitted desease makes you willing to have sex? It does not, its pleading for the rapist to at least protect against transmitting anything. Just because a person believes there is nothing thery can do and is not going to physically fight back, is still being raped against their wishes. As there is the fear of violence also that many will not wish to also happen to them. The Judge was an arse and clearly at least she had the foresight to plead for this as so many rape victims also suffer fram sexually transmitted deseases.

Last edited by Didge on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Judge Camp has apologised for his remarks, and agreed they were inappropriate, insensitive and hurtful to survivors and victims of sexual assault.
However he says he is now a better judge having received extra training, and counselling.
He has seen a judge, a sexual assault expert and a psychologist.  
According to CBC News, he said he wanted to change the way he looked and sexual assault.
In a document filed with the CJC, it said: "He believes his training, counselling and this process as a whole have left him better equipped to judge cases with the empathy, wisdom and sensitivity to social context to which all judges aspire.  He now understands that some of his prior thinking was infected with stereotypical beliefs and discredited myths."
Camp now wants to use his new knowledge to make a positive contribution as a judge.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1402464/judge-facing-boot-after-asking-alleged-rape-victim-why-she-couldnt-keep-her-legs-together/
This cretin needs dis-barred/unrobed/tossed to the curb and never allowed to adjudicate another case period. 

And as for that 'request for a condom' --- not so uncommon!
Especially by Serial Rapist; not only does it trap the DNA trace elements - the victims know it protects them from any STD's - Yes, victims have begged and pleaded with their rapists to protect them and use a condom - sadly the proof is when the bodies are found and the sperm is still viable within the vagina - that perp couldn't have cared less about leaving any trace elements of his DNA upon a corpse!

Have a alien
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Didge wrote:Okay, if you know there is nothing you can do that is going to stop the rapist, then why asking for a condom to protect yourself from any sexually transmitted desease makes you willing to have sex? It does not, its pleading for the rapist to at least protect against transmitting anything. Just because a person believes there is nothing thery can do and is not going to physically fight back, is still being raped against their wishes. As there is the fear of violence also that many will not wish to also happen to them. The Judge was an arse and clearly at least she had the foresight to plead for this as so many rape victims also suffer fram sexually transmitted deseases.

Quite right, gave ya a greenie for that!

I for one am so sick & tired of those people put into place using that old BS response of "it's the way I was brought up - it's how my generation spoke" ...that man was 'SUPPOSED' to be the example of the LAW ...not his own biased woman hating ideology from his sick & twisted youth! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Didge wrote:Okay, if you know there is nothing you can do that is going to stop the rapist, then why asking for a condom to protect yourself from any sexually transmitted desease makes you willing to have sex? It does not, its pleading for the rapist to at least protect against transmitting anything. Just because a person believes there is nothing thery can do and is not going to physically fight back, is still being raped against their wishes. As there is the fear of violence also that many will not wish to also happen to them. The Judge was an arse and clearly at least she had the foresight to plead for this as so many rape victims also suffer fram sexually transmitted deseases.
If I had another alien to give I would have given it Didge. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks 4ever2 and Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:51 pm

All valid points, except I have never heard of that before.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:19 pm

It is a valid point. Also, I imagine many rape victims don't say "no" out of fear that the assailant will become even more violent.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Man Who Was Asked to Use Condom Guilty of Rape - latimes

articles.latimes.com/1993-05-14/news/mn-35226_1_condom
14 May 1993 - Man Who Was Asked to Use Condom Guilty of Rape ... woman agreed to have sex because she had asked him to use the condom. ... she pleaded with her knife-wielding attacker to wear a condom to protect her from AIDS. ... "Asking a rapist to wear a condom is not indicative of consent," she told the jurors.

Rape is still rape - even if the victim asks for a condom - Telegraph

www.telegraph.co.uk › Women › Women's Life
11 Nov 2015 - Why asking a rapist to wear a condom doesn't mean the victim consented ... He said: “I have come to recognise that things that I said and ...

Woman 'begs church-mate rapist to use condom' | The Chronicle

www.chronicle.co.zw/woman-begs-church-mate-rapist-to-use-condom/
15 Aug 2014 - Woman 'begs church-mate rapist to use condom' ... and as a result, begged Hudson Mazonde to wear a condom before raping her as she did not know his HIV status. ... she was too shocked to scream when Mazonde forced her to have sex with him. .... There are real rape victims not these stupid women.

Rapist Who Agreed To Use Condom Is Sentenced To 40 Years .

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1755&dat=19930515&id...sjid...pg...
Rapist who agreed to use condom is sentenced to 40 years . ... to send a positive message to rape victims by giving a life sen tence to Joel Valdez, A victim of ... argued that her plea for him to wear a condom meant that she wanted to have sex.

Rapist Who Agreed to Use Condom Gets 40 Years - NYTimes.com

www.nytimes.com/1993/05/15/.../rapist-who-agreed-to-use-condom-gets-40-years.ht...
15 May 1993 - "In the past, I've been known as the condom rape victim. I am not the condom rape victim: I do not have the victim's mentality. I am a survivor of ...

Judge commends ¿remarkable¿ rape victim, 15, who tried to keep ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Judge-commends-remarkable-rape-victim-15-tried-drug-fuel...
4 Dec 2012 - A 15-year-old rape victim has been praised by a judge after she tried to ... 'After raping her he said that he needed to refuel the car but told the girl ... This time she asked him if he would use a condom but he refused. ... Judge James Spencer QC said: 'You have pleaded guilty to the most horrendous crimes.

[PDF]Texas Condom-Rape Case: Caution Construed as Consent, The

escholarship.org/uc/item/0np8s4wq.pdf
by CM da Luz - ‎1993 - ‎Cited by 18 - ‎Related articles
Blaming the victim in a rape case is insulting, illogical, and, un- fortunately, all too ... then pleaded with Valdez to wear a condom. He told her, "Don't worry, I don't ... the case of the condom wearing rapist was the only one he has seen reversed ...

That's just the top of the google list, it happens a lot it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:40 pm

It's not something people seem to hear about often....it just makes total sense to ask for a condom though....rape must be horrendous, rape resulting in pregnancy and/or an STD would be a lot more traumatic.

I wonder if women would not admit to asking for a condom for fear of being seen to have been willing?

It's not as bad now but it's not that long ago that a womans sex history was dragged up in court in rape cases.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:It's not something people seem to hear about often....it just makes total sense to ask for a condom though....rape must be horrendous, rape resulting in pregnancy and/or an STD would be a lot more traumatic.

I wonder if women would not admit to asking for a condom for fear of being seen to have been willing?

It's not as bad now but it's not that long ago that a womans sex history was dragged up in court in rape cases.
And you've touched on an obvious problem that we've had here in America with a couple of our publicized rape cases ...as with this cretin judge (from the 40'S mindset) these legal minds just can really F' it up when it comes to this horrid issues!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:32 pm

I remember reading about a woman who told her attacker she was HIV positive. He ran away.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I remember reading about a woman who told her attacker she was HIV positive.  He ran away.

Clever. And it fulfills the 'full-disclosure' requirements of the law. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I remember reading about a woman who told her attacker she was HIV positive.  He ran away.

Quick thinking on her part...luckily he must not have had a condom on him.
Failing that....if a woman has the chance to defend herself....go for the eyeballs and the balls...and don't be half hearted about it..
I know it's not always possible to fight though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Major wrote:The EYEBALLS every time, Syl.

Never mind the gooliz. lol

Whichever was most accessible would do...the idea is to give yourself time to get away.
I realise that sometimes the best option would be to not fight....if there was a knife in your throat your options would be limited..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down