NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world

+3
Miffs2
Cass
Original Quill
7 posters

Go down

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world Empty Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:49 am

Atowering Russian model who overcame bullying to become an Olympic star has officially set a new record for having the world’s longest legs (female).  Ekaterina Lisina, who stands at 6ft 9in, has two Guinness records to her name having also been crowned the world’s tallest model.

The 29-year-old’s left leg measures 132.8 cm (52.2 in), while her right leg is 132.2 cm (52.0 in) long.

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world TELEMMGLPICT000139456586_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqx1rGucoo2J_ExhuM2sOt-5Dg7ACGJPdPR4xgCzbOV8A
The very leggy Ekaterina Lisina CREDIT: PAUL MICHAEL HUGHES / GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS

She comes from a very tall family, with her brother measuring 6ft 6in, her father at 6ft 5in and her mother at 6ft 1in. The model says it “feels amazing” to become a Guinness World Records title holder and hopes it will increase the positive attention she gets day to day. Lisina overcame being bullied about her height as a teenager to achieve her dreams of becoming a professional model.

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world TELEMMGLPICT000139456581_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/07/meet-6ft-9in-russian-model-longest-legs-world/

Back to top Go down

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world Empty Re: Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:59 am

Hmm...nice legs. But hardly a love nest...more like lethal weapons.

Very pretty girl, tho.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world Empty Re: Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world

Post by Cass Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:01 am

Move over Rita Hayworth and Cyd Charisse. Wow Shocked
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 am

Shocked
Her legs are 52 inches long, I'm only 60 inches tall
Sad
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am

She's lovely eh?

I saw this and on the same theme, a Chinese lady has a few eyelashes on both eyes down to her chin Shocked
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Shocked
Sad

hahahahahahahahaha I may have had the hump with you but you're still as funny as fuck sometimes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 pm

magica wrote:She's lovely eh?

I saw this and on the same theme, a Chinese lady has a few eyelashes on both eyes down to her chin Shocked

She has eyelashes to her chin? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Arrow

Right at this moment,  some African tribes somewhere are probably measuring the leg lengths of their tallest young women...

With the Guiness Book of World Records office's phone number on speed dial..

hi
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:She's lovely eh?

yes its in the Mail, tried to do the picture and messed up. Look in the Mail and you can see the picture. Ugly really like spiders legs.

Ooooo did someone mention spiders Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world 112848305 Ive only just discovered these other smilies, I wondered where Syl got them from lol
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:00 pm

magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

yes its in the Mail, tried to do the picture and messed up.  Look in the Mail and you can see the picture.  Ugly really like spiders legs.

Ooooo did someone mention spiders Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world 112848305  Ive only just discovered these other smilies, I wondered where Syl got them from lol
I saw a pic of the woman with long lashes....they looked horrible.  Shocked

The model at 6'9''....good luck to her for making her height an asset. I have worked with women who were exceedly tall in the past and most of them have hated their height, because being very tall and female has not been considered an asset at all.
One woman I worked with actually had extreme surgery to shorten her legs her height was so distressing to her.

This woman is toweringly tall, has fabulous legs, and is beautifully proud of who she is.  cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm

magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

yes its in the Mail, tried to do the picture and messed up.  Look in the Mail and you can see the picture.  Ugly really like spiders legs.

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world EMB-Guinness-World-Records-2018
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Sad

Good things come in small packages x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:
eddie wrote:

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world EMB-Guinness-World-Records-2018

Okay, know what? That is really gross.

And why would you want hair hanging in front of your eye? It looks stupid. She's stupid.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Sad

hahahahahahahahaha  I may have had the hump with you but you're still as funny as fuck sometimes

Meet the 6ft 9in Russian model with the longest legs in the world 2089010162
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Cass wrote:
Sad

Good things come in small packages x

cheers
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Okay, know what? That is really gross.  

And why would you want hair hanging in front of your eye? It looks stupid. She's stupid.

I bet she has probs putting mascara on Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:35 pm

I find that photo really sickening, not sure why.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Its horrible that's why Syl, she looks awful. Id have to get a pair of scissors on them if I knew her, yuk.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:45 pm

magica wrote:Its horrible that's why Syl, she looks awful.   Id have to get a pair of scissors on them if I knew her, yuk.

Can you imagine if she gets one caught on a ring, or a button or something.....(cringe) silent
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Awww, just looks so ugly.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down