NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETITION TO STAY

+4
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
eddie
nicko
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 Empty PETITION TO STAY

Post by nicko Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just read about so called petition for another vote, Supposedly 2 million want another vote. ONLY 300,000 WERE FROM UK rest were other countries!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 Empty Re: PETITION TO STAY

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 pm

You are a twat!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You are a twat!
You dopey cockwomble Tammy.
Read the link.
It is taken from Rupert Murdoch's Sky News site.
According to rw and extremists such as yourself,Trump and Le Pen, it is the paragon truth.
Seig Heil!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:12 pm

I don't care where it's from... it's a load of bollocks and you are a twat!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:13 pm

https://youtu.be/w94IvZY_5ZY
Here is Tammy in full flow.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I voted for freedom and democracy by voting Leave the eu...

So you are a twat!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Yet another argument lost by Tammy.
And another hissy fit resorting to abuse
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:31 pm

and you HA are even worse , if your given reason for voting out is correct.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Handy Andy wrote:We already knew that Kippers were liars, here is the proof that the Nazi thug,benefit slashing shit face IDS is also a downright liar.
Those who voted out for the extra £350million to go to the NHS, as we were told countless times WERE SOLD A BIG FAT LIE.
http://news.sky.com/story/1717826/backtrack-on-give-nhs-350m-eu-money-promise

Yes, indeed ...Andy; there's a lot to be said about the 'message that politician utilize to get sheeple to fall into step with their ploy for obtaining votes' ...and telling the 'MASSES' what they want to hear is one of the oldest and now that the bold faced lies have been shown the light of day - PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 2190311264   I'd say that there a few {3 million} democratic seeking voters wanting their piece of hide and the protestors out side of {blond hair guy} Boris Johnson's home over the weekend, seems to prove that those 'OUT' voters want his head on a spike for his LIES! 

So will Parliament have the open discussion about this horrid debacle or avoid the entire stinking manure pile and try to avoid the avalanche as it rolls towards them?
That's the only real issue - and barking your angst and vile BS at me --- well, it only proves how gullible you 'OUT' voters were and still are! PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 919144451

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Are you against freedom and democracy HA?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:43 pm

surely te point is that NO-ONE these days beleives ANYTHING that comes out of a politicians mouth...OF ANY party

they make a career based on lying through their teeth

I didnt vote out for some imaginary 350 million
I didnt vote out over immigration.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:57 pm

All lefties is it LF:

Parliamentary fightback against Brexit on cards

Pro-remain figures urge second EU referendum, with Lord Heseltine pointing to majority in Commons against leaving

The prospect of a parliamentary fightback against the result of the EU referendum gathered pace on Sunday, with pro-remain figures saying they would not “roll over and give up”.

Some are urging a second referendum after Brexit negotiations have taken place.

Lord Heseltine has pointed to the practicalities of an overwhelming majority in the House of Commons against leaving the EU. “There is a majority of something like 350 in the House of Commons broadly in favour of the European relationship,” he said.

“There is no way you are going to get those people to say black is white and change their minds unless a) they know what the deal is and b) it has been supported either by an election or by another referendum,” Heseltine told Sky News. “So there’s a dramatic urgency to get on with the negotiations.”

He called for a cross-party group of MPs to look at the options and “articulate the case for Britain rethinking the result of the referendum”.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/fightback-against-brexit-on-cards-remain-eu-referendum-heseltine?CMP=share_btn_tw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Fuk off!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fuk off!!!

One last post

All this shows is that sassy and a numerous amount of the public and some MP's, have made a mockery of even having a referendum in the first place and that despotism is valued more than that of demopcracy itself.
Now do you really think MP's would be stupid enough, to vote against the decision and by doing so, automatically would call upon a vote of no confidence in the representatives in government of the British people.
If some MP's are that simple minded to over rule the majority wish of the people, they will spell the end of democracy in this country and I have no doubt that it could lead to far worse.
These last few days have really opened my eyes and more so in disgust an how vile and hypocritical people really are when it comes down to upholding ethbical principles. The left as seen as well as some of the right, would rather ignite the country into civil disorder. s
Simply because they have not got their olwn way and also ensuring that there will not only be a vote of no confidence made of the Governemnt if it fails to back the referendum decision, but no doubt a call to restrict those in parliment, thinking they abuse the people, just as King John did, after he signed the Magna Carta, to then have him go back on this and start another civil war.

This is why history should be one of the most impirtant subjects taught within schools, as its clear, many on here have learnt absolutely nothing in regards to where people render the majority view of the populace a of zero importance and even worse claim, that they are not even entittld to a say by voting.

:laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:23 pm

The anti democracy twats love the eu... because it is a federal dictatorship!

The people have spoken.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fuk off!!!

And this is the gutter mind that spews his IQ level when left without a brain to fawn after all day long; I'd report your sorry ass for your vile/vapid remarks ...but you've been allowed so many attacks and derailing diatribes it appears that the moderations are just handed out to those that ARE NOT KISSING ASSES!  PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 1681210668
And you do - KISS ASS SO VERY WELL!  PETITION TO STAY - Page 2 1069003512

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:44 pm

Just sick of the anti democratic lefties and their lies and waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Lord Foul wrote:surely te point is that NO-ONE these days beleives ANYTHING that comes out of a politicians mouth...OF ANY party

they make a career based on lying through their teeth

I didnt vote out for some imaginary 350 million
I didnt vote out over immigration.....

Would you care to take a stab at the thread I opened about my Brexit questions? I'd like to hear people's reasons for voting as they did.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:13 pm

linky pls...like sassys will o'the whisp labour party manifesto...I cant be arsed to search for it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Never mind...I found it...it kinda poked me in the eye...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Ben, read Vic's post about it, couldn't be clearer.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

nicko wrote:Just read about so called petition for another vote,    Supposedly 2 million want another vote.    ONLY 300,000 WERE FROM UK rest were other countries!
it is being investigated for fraud after people posted on twitter saying here's my postcode feel free to use it.

it was set up in april by the english democrats and failed to achieve the number of sigs required for debate.
the most amusing thing about it is it is not about having a second referendum at all but as well as being to lazy to vote, #generationsnowflake are apparently too stupid to read as well.

there is a thread about it I put up tonight
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:56 pm

sassy wrote:Listen to a top Leave campaigner saying they lied about immigration:

Leave MP: Brexit can't promise immigration drop
Leave campaigner Nigel Evans says there had been "some misunderstanding” over the Leave campaign’s position on reducing immigration.
Asked by Stephen Nolan if reducing immigration had been "inferred" by the Leave campaign, the Conservative MP said the plan was always to “control” it, not necessarily reduce it.
This clip is originally from Stephen Nolan on Friday 24th June 2016.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03zfw9m

Tape of the programme and video on link

Suckers.
I might be wrong but the people listening might have inferred that was what he meant, do you mean implied?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:I know, your a load of sheep, cap doffing.

Face facts sassy, when they present the petiton to parliment to be debate. The first questioned that will be asked. is why in 36 months, no petition had been placed before the actual referendum. To be able for them to have even been able to have if in agreement a chance to change rules on voting in regards to turnout. If they have failed to obtain enough signatures to present a petition or left it too lat  befiore the vote. Then it will be viewed, that insufficient signatures were obtained. That only after the event, did you then obtain enough signatures and only due to the outcome of the actual vote itself. Its an invalid petition based on the fact, people already know the outcome of the vote. A governement does not even have to bother entertaining a petition, when the rule change needed to have been made before the vote took place itself
parliament are already looking at it, although in the context of fraud, over 70000 names have already been removed.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Handy Andy wrote:wondered how long before the traitor to Cameron Dean would be on here. 2 years ago he was the Messiah , now he is the pariah.
I appreciate you have to come here for proper debate rather than your Flop site which is filled with far right racist Muslim hating extremists,  but not every lefty voted to remain.  I got my wish - Cameron is dead meat ,as will Osborne be next week. *********************************

MOD EDIT...any more of that me boy and you will be spending time down stairs...understood????

MOD LF.

I see you feel you have to offer undying loyalty to dear leader no matter what. Just how is the labour party doing today? it appears for some apparatchiks, dissent is not an option, thankfully in the tory party you can disagree with anyone.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:01 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
More Than 3 Million Sign Petition Calling for Second EU Referendum, After UK Votes To Leave
By MORGAN WINSOR
Jun 26, 2016, 7:25 AM ET

More than 3 million Britons and U.K. residents have signed a petition calling for a redo of the European Union referendum, just days after the United Kingdom voted to leave the bloc.
The petition, which was posted before Thursday’s vote, said the government should hold another referendum on E.U. membership if the votes for the "Leave" or "Remain" side are less than 60 percent in a turnout of fewer than 75 percent of eligible voters.

The referendum Thursday saw a turnout of 72 percent of eligible voters, with 52 percent -- or more than 17 million people -- backing a British exit, or "Brexit," and 48 percent voting to remain an E.U. member state.
The financial markets quickly reacted to the results: Around 8 a.m. local time Friday, the British stock market had plunged 7.7 percent and the German index had fallen 10 percent, according to The Associated Press. U.S. stock markets closed at three month lows on Friday.
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron, who announced his resignation Friday after leading the failed "Remain" campaign, had said there wouldn’t be a second vote. But since the unprecedented outcome, the petition, which only British citizens or U.K. residents can sign, has garnered 2,149,429 signatures by 2:30 p.m. ET Saturday. Parliament must consider a debate on any petition posted on its website that garners more than 100,000 signatures. The government has to respond to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures.
The petition’s website showed a map indicating that most signatures were from people based in areas where support for the "Remain" side was strongest, including London.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/million-sign-petition-calling-eu-referendum-uk-votes/story?id=40130280
Well, the 'after shocks' seem to be a continuance from Thursdays epic mess ...and now what will Parliament do?
can you explain how 17¼million people voting to leave, 1¼ million more than voting to stay is a mess. Does democracy means something different where you come from?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 pm

4EVER2 wrote:All that diatribe and yet - YET, those nearly 3 million signing that petition are using their democratic rights within your own countries rules and laws and now that the 'PETITION' has exceeded far more then the required 10,000 for the petition to be heard by Parliament --- what & when is the only issues now?

But don't let those SIMPLE issues derail your consistent rants about: hate/Muslims/lefties yada - yada - yada Sleep
that petition is being investigated by parliament for fraud and over 70000 names have been removed already. It is meaningless as it does not call for a 2nd referendum, sadly the people signing it are too stupid to read what they sign.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:We've had the democratic vote... this is nonsense.

This is just a rule your democracy had well before the vote. Maybe you should learn to respect democracy even if you don't agree with the will of the people.
if you are talking about the threashold mentioned in teh petition, no it isn't a rule, it never has been a rule, and now as the petition is being investigated for fraud it is unlikely to become a rule. If you mean some other rule then please explain.

by the way the petition was started by the english democrats who through they were going to lose the vote, they received 22 votes. before the referendum.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:We already knew that Kippers were liars, here is the proof that the Nazi thug,benefit slashing shit face IDS is also a downright liar.
Those who voted out for the extra £350million to go to the NHS, as we were told countless times WERE SOLD A BIG FAT LIE.
http://news.sky.com/story/1717826/backtrack-on-give-nhs-350m-eu-money-promise

so labour will not use that £350million to benefit the NHS if it ever regained power?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:10 pm

sassy wrote:All lefties is it LF:

Parliamentary fightback against Brexit on cards

Pro-remain figures urge second EU referendum, with Lord Heseltine pointing to majority in Commons against leaving

The prospect of a parliamentary fightback against the result of the EU referendum gathered pace on Sunday, with pro-remain figures saying they would not “roll over and give up”.

Some are urging a second referendum after Brexit negotiations have taken place.

Lord Heseltine has pointed to the practicalities of an overwhelming majority in the House of Commons against leaving the EU. “There is a majority of something like 350 in the House of Commons broadly in favour of the European relationship,” he said.

“There is no way you are going to get those people to say black is white and change their minds unless a) they know what the deal is and b) it has been supported either by an election or by another referendum,” Heseltine told Sky News. “So there’s a dramatic urgency to get on with the negotiations.”

He called for a cross-party group of MPs to look at the options and “articulate the case for Britain rethinking the result of the referendum”.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/fightback-against-brexit-on-cards-remain-eu-referendum-heseltine?CMP=share_btn_tw
I think you would have known hezeltine was known as a wet. that would probably mean leftie these days. However all that shows is there are people on both sides who will not accept the will of the people unless they get the answer they want.

Will you also be demanding the london mayoral election is rerun as khan only had 24% of londoners vote for him?

somehow I think I know the answer to that one.

the left cannot stand it when they lose and they thrash about like toddlers, although it can be a very good time to get a free telly from dixons.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 pm

You only hate Heseltine because he shafted you lover Thatcher. Get over it. Most of her cabinet hated her. At least she had an uptempo pop song dedicated to her.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Thatcher said 'no no no' to the proposed eu federal dictatorship... putting Britain's interests firmly first... but was then ousted and replaced by weasel John major who bent this country over to get shafted by the eu!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:24 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:All that diatribe and yet - YET, those nearly 3 million signing that petition are using their democratic rights within your own countries rules and laws and now that the 'PETITION' has exceeded far more then the required 10,000 for the petition to be heard by Parliament --- what & when is the only issues now?

But don't let those SIMPLE issues derail your consistent rants about: hate/Muslims/lefties yada - yada - yada Sleep
that petition is being investigated by parliament for fraud and over 70000 names have been removed already. It is meaningless as it does not call for a 2nd referendum, sadly the people signing it are too stupid to read what they sign.
Yes, indeed ...you've harped on about the 'feud' quite nicely Rolling Eyes ...and yet the basic numbers needed for 'YOUR PARLIAMENT' to do their required 'debate' about this vote must push forward far exceeded the minimum of 10,000 Suspect  
So that just leaves the ball in the Parliaments Court - Right?

And all of the vile name calling from you and your ilk just continues to prove how little thought process it takes to pull your over wrought emotions from a 'THINKING BASE' right into a drop all rational thought and start throwing fecal matter because you lack clarity! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:31 pm

The debate will be about whether any future referendums should have 75% turnout and 60% result to be valid...

But this will not get approval for a very simple reason...

It would be possible for one side to scupper any result just by staying home in sufficient numbers...

Hence preventing the 75% turnout figure from being achieved!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2