NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETITION TO STAY

+4
Miffs2
Victorismyhero
eddie
nicko
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PETITION TO STAY Empty PETITION TO STAY

Post by nicko Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:12 pm

Just read about so called petition for another vote, Supposedly 2 million want another vote. ONLY 300,000 WERE FROM UK rest were other countries!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

PETITION TO STAY Empty Re: PETITION TO STAY

Post by eddie Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Yes well.....that's what kids with tantrums do.
Throw stuff around to get what they want.

Best ignored really.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 pm

nicko wrote:Just read about so called petition for another vote,    Supposedly 2 million want another vote.    ONLY 300,000 WERE FROM UK rest were other countries!

Utter rubbish, parliamentary petition, you have to give your post code, which has to be verified, you have to confirm it from your email address and they verify your internet is in this country. Yet more myths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:00 pm

so next time (a long way away) labour win a GE by a whisker we can say we want the vote cancelled becasue the turnout wasnt big enough and the margin too small????

oh sorry of course ....this only works for things that YOU dont like...

ahhh...I see......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so next time (a long way away) labour win a GE by a whisker   we can say we want the vote cancelled becasue the turnout wasnt big enough and the margin too small????

ahhh...I see......

Daft thing to say when cons won by a whisker last time with less than a third of the vote.  And you get other elections, they aren't permanent.

And btw, I didn't sign that petition, I know from others is have signed.

Last edited by sassy on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:07 pm

nicko wrote:Just read about so called petition for another vote,    Supposedly 2 million want another vote.    ONLY 300,000 WERE FROM UK rest were other countries!
You're joking yes?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:09 pm

He's wrong yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:13 pm

So here is why this petition is not only comical, but again like i say a sure sign how we can add some lefties alongside far riught extremists and Muslim extremists, that are in complete conflict with our democratic process. I mean how embarressing and desperate is it that, where 17 million people have voted to leave. That 2 million signing this petition would make in anyway, any debate on the matter in parliment call for another referendum. Again we are seeing an abuse of our democratic process, which this petition will only at most have required debate in Parliment.

This is how it will go.
Undemocratic regressive lefty Sour Grape
"We have two million signatures, and thus we must have anothe referendum

Rational person
We just had a referndum, and the only reason this is being signed, is because you refuse to accpet the result and even worse also refuse to uphold democratic principles. On top of that, you think 2 million is in anyway, of any significance in numbers. When 17 million voted to leave.
Now if you had 18 million signatures of eligible voters, then you would have a case to make. So your petition is rejected on the following grounds.

You need to grow up.
You need to understand we cannot always get what we want.
To respect the democratic process, as such sour grapes being used to call for another referendom, would render any future votes cancelled. based on the principle, this would mean over turning a majority in favour or some grumps. democracy would be rendered useless, as nobody would ever then trust the voting system again and likely ccause a revolution, because of some people not being adult about the results"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:42 pm

I heard there is one that wants to restrict the age as well.

why dont they go the whole hog and make it so only those voting stay can vote

PETITION TO STAY Sig110
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:47 pm

sassy wrote:

Utter rubbish, parliamentary petition, you have to give your post code, which has to be verified, you have to confirm it from your email address and they verify your internet is in this country. Yet more myths.
if only there was some way to find a list of postcodes in this day and age

PETITION TO STAY Sig110

I've checked and this is not against the rules.,

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so next time (a long way away) labour win a GE by a whisker   we can say we want the vote cancelled becasue the turnout wasnt big enough and the margin too small????

ahhh...I see......

Daft thing to say when cons won by a whisker last time with less than a third of the vote.  And you get other elections, they aren't permanent.

And btw, I didn't sign that petition, I know from others is have signed.
so you will be demanding that sadiq khan reruns the mayor election. Only 24% of londoners voted for him

PETITION TO STAY Sig110

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Didge wrote:So here is why this petition is not only comical, but again like i say a sure sign how we can add some lefties alongside far riught extremists and Muslim extremists, that are in complete conflict with our democratic process. I mean how embarressing and desperate is it that, where 17 million people have voted to leave. That 2 million signing this petition would make in anyway, any debate on the matter in parliment call for another referendum. Again we are seeing an abuse of our democratic process, which this petition will only at most have required debate in Parliment.

This is how it will go.

Rational person
We just had a referndum, and the only reason this is being signed, is because you refuse to accpet the result and even worse also refuse to uphold democratic principles. On top of that, you think 2 million is in anyway, of any significance in numbers. When 17 million voted to leave.
Now if you had 18 million signatures of eligible voters, then you would have a case to make. So your petition is rejected on the following grounds.

You need to grow up.
To respect the democratic process, as such sour grapes being used to call for another referendom, would render any future votes cancelled. based on the principle, this would mean over turning a majority in favour or some grumps. democracy would be rendered useless, as nobody would ever then trust the voting system again and likely ccause a revolution, because of some people not being adult about the results"
I wonder how they got it in place so quickly, when I tried to start one on getting the blue passport back they said I had to wait a week after the first 5 emails in support, its almost like it was prepared in advance

PETITION TO STAY Sig110

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Didge wrote:So here is why this petition is not only comical, but again like i say a sure sign how we can add some lefties alongside far riught extremists and Muslim extremists, that are in complete conflict with our democratic process. I mean how embarressing and desperate is it that, where 17 million people have voted to leave. That 2 million signing this petition would make in anyway, any debate on the matter in parliment call for another referendum. Again we are seeing an abuse of our democratic process, which this petition will only at most have required debate in Parliment.

This is how it will go.

Rational person

You need to grow up.
I wonder how they got it in place so quickly, when I tried to start one on getting the blue passport back they said I had to wait a week after the first 5 emails in support, its almost like it was prepared in advance

That is a very intersting point,and I decided to look and indeed you are right

And if you actually go to the petition as well, its not even calling for another referendum l.ol.

EU Referendum Rules triggering a 2nd EU Referendum

We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Its actually being very underhanded by trying to for only thios one and particular referendum, impiment a minimum turnout of people, of another referendum would be policy to have if insufficient people voted. lol Another example of lefty inequality, when its based off sour grapes Its not a petition calling for another referendum but off any future ones on the EU. though we have already had the vote. If there was not 100,000 signatures, then it failed to bring this foward, when it was relevant. Have tolook at the legal aspect of this, but I am sure any rule change should be made before that event has happened and this will definately work against them. Even more so if they see that 99.999999% of the signatures caame after the the referendum had finsihed You cannot ask for a rule change after a specified vote. It could only then be appllicable to any future ones So this one was created on the 25 of May, which is meaningless. For one its going off a belief that those who did not vote, should be forced to vote, against threir will. That is a big no, no. Second, that this should have been debated before the actual referendum. Though even with a bigger turn out, and how this would completely piss off even more people at such a decietful attempt to abuse the democratic process. Which no doubt would see the leave vote vastly increase. I fail to see how this will now even get to be debated in parliment, as the vote has already happened and they knew about the referndum with ample time 3 years to obtain signatures before the referendum and why wanting to change something in hindsight after the actual vote is simple invalid. They may of course consider a unilateral rule change on all votes, but they are never going to entertain a rule change after results of the referendum..As I say they have had 3 years to have obtained the signatures, when the date was set for the vote in ample time and why this will easily get shot down in debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:41 pm

you have a very good point...there is no legal principle whereby any such change in law could be applied retrospectively

the nearest would be criminal law which specifically forbids retrospective law,,,,

which is why these paedos who are being nicked now for what they did in the 60's etc get such light sentence

since the law states that the punishment CANNOT be greater than what it would have been at the time of the offense...and many judges are intrpreting that to mean "the average" of sentences given for those offences at that time....

NOR...can you today be charged with or prosecuted for something you did yesterday that was legal yesterday but is illegal today.......EVEN...if you knew it was certain the law would be changed....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Remember that time Nigel Farage said 52-48 votes should lead to second referendum?

In a not too distant past, Nigel Farage was already planning for the ‘worst’.

ICYMI – last month he announced that he would fight for a second referendum on Britain in Europe if the remain campaign won by a narrow margin.
Calling a small defeat for his leave camp ‘unfinished business’, he predicted a second referendum on Europe.

He based this on 52% voting in, 48% out..

PETITION TO STAY Map1
Back then, he told the Mirror: ‘In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.’

And here we are today.

Britain has voted to leave the European Union by 52% out, 48% in and a triumphant Nigel Farage is all smiles.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/

Funny that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:50 pm

yes...and that changes anything...he would fail on the same principle

any you would be arguing as i am doing...so.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:54 pm

thing is...the result of this CANNOT be overturned....not without a lot of long term trouble and even more ill feeling

yet if the govt was to say this stands unless overturned by another referendum

then going by the demands of that petition

of a 75% turn out...all that needs be done is for the outs simply not to vote...the turnout level wont be met so that vote fails.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:54 pm

That's where you are wrong, I happen to think that a thing as momentous as this should have a two thirds majority.  This wasn't an election where people can change their minds after five years.   And I'll say it again, I haven't signed the petition, but I think as so many people are going la la la and trying to pretend that we haven't put ourselves up shit creek, I very well might do.  I really don't want my grandchildren's horizons cut off by people who can't face facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 pm

yes sassy I know you want your euro dictatorship, so badly in fact you would risk insurrection....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Its not a problem to plan for the worst, but where you have 3 years to bring about a debate to be considered for a rule change on the referendum itself and have failed to do so. Its irrelevant to now consider the petition, as its written based off changing the rule before the vote took place. To have failed to have planned such a contingency, will immediately work agaisnt the petition. To have failed to have changed the rule before the event renders the petition redundent

Thanks for the clarification Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:59 pm

caused by people like you who cant face facts.....

what part of ......half the population are PISSED with Europe
cmbined with NOTHING we say or do will change...one iota...... the way europe works

why do you think Junker is so glad to be rid of us.....because WE were a threat to his "little empire"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Don't be so stupid, you waffle on about dictatorship - it's working together for the common good, it's not perfect, but it's a bloody sight better than what's going to happen.   Already they are saying they are going to cut back worker's rights, the NHS is not going to get the money etc etc etc.   In fact, they are even saying that they still want the common market and movement of labour.   They lied through their back teeth, face it instead of waffling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Vote Leave secured Brexit victory with its promises to "take back control of our borders" and control immigration.

Daniel Hannan@DanHannanMEP Jun 24
A lot of Remainers are now raging at me because I *don't* want to cut immigration sharply. There really is no pleasing some people.
533 retweets 989 likes

PETITION TO STAY M09ripM-_biggerDaniel Hannan Verified account @DanHannanMEP
Chaps, look at what I said throughout the campaign: it's all on Twitter, YouTube etc. I was for more control, not for minimal immigration.

And Michael Gove, Boris Johnson et al were happy to give the impression that mean significantly reducing the number of foreigners living in the UK.

It was certainly the impression of those who voted leave and their expectations are high. One woman who voted leave said: "We don't want all the other people in, we just want us."
But on Friday, Johnson said a vote for Leave would "take the wind out of the sails of the extremists and those who play politics with immigration".
Then the leave campaigner and Conservative MEP Dan Hannan told the BBC: "Frankly, if people watching think that they have voted and there is now going to be zero immigration from the EU, they are going to be disappointed."
And then complained when that made people angry.
He explained: "All we are asking for is some control over roughly who comes in and roughly in what numbers."

http://news.sky.com/story/1717515/will-brexiteers-deliver-on-campaign-pledges

Read it and weep for the truth that never was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 pm

sassy wrote:Don't be so stupid, you waffle on about dictatorship - it's working together for the common good, it's not perfect, but it's a bloody sight better than what's going to happen.   Already they are saying they are going to cut back worker's rights, the NHS is not going to get the money etc etc etc.   In fact, they are even saying that they still want the common market and movement of labour.   They lied through their back teeth, face it instead of waffling..
Who says?
Who is this mythical "they"
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Its not for the common good, but an underhanded attempt to undermine a democratic vote. That only saw sigatures be made vastly after the vote had taken place. If you place a bet, that if not enough people turn up to the FA Cup final. That it will trigger a rematch of the FA Cup and have failed to do this before the game is played. Nobody in the right mind, would even listen to you, let alone take you seriously. As the responsibility iks on those looking to change a rule for that referendum and it is worded exactly based on that. As the word "if" the turnout is lower than etc. The new rule would trigger a second referendum. They failed to even get this debated before the vote. Which nobody again would consider a rule change when you have failed to even get it debated before the voting happened. This the rule change cannot be applicable, when the vote has already taken place. The wording has completely made this petition unworkable. As they should have broughtg about a debate at least 6 months before the vote took place. in order that such a rule change would even be considered. Not only that, you cannot force people to vote and you would then also render the rule change never even being conceived for even future elections

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 pm

sassy wrote:Don't be so stupid, you waffle on about dictatorship - it's working together for the common good, it's not perfect, but it's a bloody sight better than what's going to happen.   Already they are saying they are going to cut back worker's rights, the NHS is not going to get the money etc etc etc.   In fact, they are even saying that they still want the common market and movement of labour.   They lied through their back teeth, face it instead of waffling..

Is it fuck working for any common good....junker openly admits he "favours" france for a start
its corrupt
it hasnt had its buget signed off for years...(wonder how many lefty pigs noses in the rough there??)
it has no control over it...no "oversight"

the so called parliament has been effectively gelded by the commission....

Now the "common market" wasnt a bad idea...within its limits.....
but like I keep saying ...nice friends...nice trade and NO bombs....

BUT we DONT have to bloody marry em.....

why SHOULD the EU have dictated that it took us umpteen years to get old hook hand to the yanks

fuck that....they should have had NO say in what was afterall a SOVEREIGN matter....sod all to do with them....but of course like all good lefties they "dont care about anyone else "

as I have replied to 4ever elsewhere....a federation of states "ala the USA" might...just ...be acceptable to me....this opaque, lefty domiated wet behind the ears, twisted minded bunch of ....well you get the drift...is neither good NOR democratic NOR even...reasonable....

Oh I get it that above all else and to the detriment of everyone elses security and peace you want more than anythiong else for your grand kids to go swanning off round europe...
fine.....but you know what...you have a VERY short memory....people did EXACTLY that.....before the EU.....before this obscene political jellyfish started spreading its poisonous tentacles into EVERY aspect of peoples lives.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 pm

sassy wrote:Remember that time Nigel Farage said 52-48 votes should lead to second referendum?

In a not too distant past, Nigel Farage was already planning for the ‘worst’.

ICYMI – last month he announced that he would fight for a second referendum on Britain in Europe if the remain campaign won by a narrow margin.
Calling a small defeat for his leave camp ‘unfinished business’, he predicted a second referendum on Europe.

He based this on 52% voting in, 48% out..

PETITION TO STAY Map1
Back then, he told the Mirror: ‘In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.’

And here we are today.

Britain has voted to leave the European Union by 52% out, 48% in and a triumphant Nigel Farage is all smiles.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/

Funny that.
he was wrong then as you are wrong now. I was happy to accept the vote either way. IO went to bed on thursday having heard #faragEGO had conceded defeat expecting to wake up thinking we were stuck in the EU. My first thought then was not I will scweam and scweam until I am sick and they change the vote to my way. It was oh well that its then. But then I guess that's the difference between left and right. WE don't spit our dummy when we lose. We don't go out rioting we don't disrespect 17 million peoples decision.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

Is it fuck working for any common good....junker openly admits he "favours" france for a start
its corrupt
it hasnt had its buget signed off for years...(wonder how many lefty pigs noses in the rough there??)
it has no control over it...no "oversight"

the so called parliament has been effectively gelded by the commission....

Now the "common market" wasnt a bad idea...within its limits.....
but like I keep saying ...nice friends...nice trade and NO bombs....

BUT we DONT have to bloody marry em.....

why SHOULD the EU have dictated that it took us umpteen years to get old hook hand to the yanks

fuck that....they should have had NO say in what was afterall a SOVEREIGN matter....sod all to do with them....but of course like all good lefties they "dont care about anyone else "

as I have replied to 4ever elsewhere....a federation of states "ala the USA" might...just ...be acceptable to me....this opaque, lefty domiated wet behind the ears, twisted minded bunch of ....well you get the drift...is neither good NOR democratic  NOR even...reasonable....

Oh I get it that above all else and to the detriment of everyone elses security and peace you want more than anythiong else for your grand kids to go swanning off round europe...
fine.....but you know what...you have a VERY short memory....people did EXACTLY that.....before the EU.....before this obscene political jellyfish started spreading its poisonous tentacles into EVERY aspect of peoples lives.....

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:17 pm

I know, your a load of sheep, cap doffing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:17 pm

sassy wrote:That's where you are wrong, I happen to think that a thing as momentous as this should have a two thirds majority.  This wasn't an election where people can change their minds after five years.   And I'll say it again, I haven't signed the petition, but I think as so many people are going la la la and trying to pretend that we haven't put ourselves up shit creek, I very well might do.  I really don't want my grandchildren's horizons cut off by people who can't face facts.
then you should have campaigned for it before the referendum, not after. its just sour grapes from a sour faced poor loser, I am surprised you haven't got used to losing by now,.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:19 pm

too little too late luv

PETITION TO STAY Domino10

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:20 pm

sassy wrote:I know, your a load of sheep, cap doffing.

its not us crawling about bleating.....and "cap doffing" to the likes of Junker

junker is the dick on europe and you are sucking it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:20 pm

sassy wrote:Vote Leave secured Brexit victory with its promises to "take back control of our borders" and control immigration.

Daniel Hannan@DanHannanMEP  Jun 24  
A lot of Remainers are now raging at me because I *don't* want to cut immigration sharply. There really is no pleasing some people.
  533 retweets     989 likes  

Chaps, look at what I said throughout the campaign: it's all on Twitter, YouTube etc. I was for more control, not for minimal immigration.

And Michael Gove, Boris Johnson et al were happy to give the impression that mean significantly reducing the number of foreigners living in the UK.

It was certainly the impression of those who voted leave and their expectations are high. One woman who voted leave said: "We don't want all the other people in, we just want us."
But on Friday, Johnson said a vote for Leave would "take the wind out of the sails of the extremists and those who play politics with immigration".
Then the leave campaigner and Conservative MEP Dan Hannan told the BBC: "Frankly, if people watching think that they have voted and there is now going to be zero immigration from the EU, they are going to be disappointed."
He explained: "All we are asking for is some control over roughly who comes in and roughly in what numbers."

so now you are pissed because we are not stopping immigration entirely. That was never the plan
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:21 pm

sassy wrote:Vote Leave secured Brexit victory with its promises to "take back control of our borders" and control immigration.

Daniel Hannan@DanHannanMEP  Jun 24  
  533 retweets     989 likes  

for the majority of leavers immigration was not the primary reason for voting out. It was sovereignty. Check out tomorrows sunday mirror for the poll
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Listen to a top Leave campaigner saying they lied about immigration:

Leave MP: Brexit can't promise immigration drop
Leave campaigner Nigel Evans says there had been "some misunderstanding” over the Leave campaign’s position on reducing immigration.
Asked by Stephen Nolan if reducing immigration had been "inferred" by the Leave campaign, the Conservative MP said the plan was always to “control” it, not necessarily reduce it.
This clip is originally from Stephen Nolan on Friday 24th June 2016.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03zfw9m

Tape of the programme and video on link

Suckers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 pm

yez zir right away zir. You are beyond parody
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Face facts sassy, when they present the petiton to parliment to be debate. The first questioned that will be asked. is why in 36 months, no petition had been placed before the actual referendum. To be able for them to have even been able to have if in agreement a chance to change rules on voting in regards to turnout. If they have failed to obtain enough signatures to present a petition or left it too lat  befiore the vote. Then it will be viewed, that insufficient signatures were obtained. That only after the event, did you then obtain enough signatures and only due to the outcome of the actual vote itself. Its an invalid petition based on the fact, people already know the outcome of the vote. A governement does not even have to bother entertaining a petition, when the rule change needed to have been made before the vote took place itself

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Didge wrote:

Face facts sassy, when they present the petiton to parliment to be debate. The first questioned that will be asked. is why in 36 months, no petition had been placed before the actual referendum. To be able for them to have even been able to have if in agreement a chance to change rules on voting in regards to turnout. If they have failed to obtain enough signatures to present a petition or left it too lat  befiore the vote. Then it will be viewed, that insufficient signatures were obtained. That only after the event, did you then obtain enough signatures and only due to the outcome of the actual vote itself. Its an invalid petition based on the fact, people already know the outcome of the vote. A governement does not even have to bother entertaining a petition, when the rule change needed to have been made before the vote took place itself
the reason it wasn't done before is they were so arrogant they thought they couldn't possibly lose
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:36 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Didge wrote:

the reason it wasn't done before is they were so arrogant they thought they couldn't possibly lose

lol I happily confess, that up until the last few months, i was convinced people would vote to remain.
I though excepted the outcome and voted to remain. So you are right in regards to arrogance on the left and it is that arrogance that is going to render this petition void. Its a proposal for a rule change before the event. As the vote has happened, they are at fault for failing to have obtained sufficient signatures needed in order for the petition to have been valid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:55 pm

Sassy... you are so intent on hearing what you want to hear that you don't listen at all to what is being said...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:09 am

wondered how long before the traitor to Cameron Dean would be on here. 2 years ago he was the Messiah , now he is the pariah.
I appreciate you have to come here for proper debate rather than your Flop site which is filled with far right racist Muslim hating extremists,  but not every lefty voted to remain.  I got my wish - Cameron is dead meat ,as will Osborne be next week. *********************************

MOD EDIT...any more of that me boy and you will be spending time down stairs...understood????

MOD LF.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:16 pm

More Than 3 Million Sign Petition Calling for Second EU Referendum, After UK Votes To Leave
By MORGAN WINSOR
Jun 26, 2016, 7:25 AM ET

More than 3 million Britons and U.K. residents have signed a petition calling for a redo of the European Union referendum, just days after the United Kingdom voted to leave the bloc.
The petition, which was posted before Thursday’s vote, said the government should hold another referendum on E.U. membership if the votes for the "Leave" or "Remain" side are less than 60 percent in a turnout of fewer than 75 percent of eligible voters.

The referendum Thursday saw a turnout of 72 percent of eligible voters, with 52 percent -- or more than 17 million people -- backing a British exit, or "Brexit," and 48 percent voting to remain an E.U. member state.
The financial markets quickly reacted to the results: Around 8 a.m. local time Friday, the British stock market had plunged 7.7 percent and the German index had fallen 10 percent, according to The Associated Press. U.S. stock markets closed at three month lows on Friday.
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron, who announced his resignation Friday after leading the failed "Remain" campaign, had said there wouldn’t be a second vote. But since the unprecedented outcome, the petition, which only British citizens or U.K. residents can sign, has garnered 2,149,429 signatures by 2:30 p.m. ET Saturday. Parliament must consider a debate on any petition posted on its website that garners more than 100,000 signatures. The government has to respond to all petitions that get more than 10,000 signatures.
The petition’s website showed a map indicating that most signatures were from people based in areas where support for the "Remain" side was strongest, including London.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/million-sign-petition-calling-eu-referendum-uk-votes/story?id=40130280
Well, the 'after shocks' seem to be a continuance from Thursdays epic mess ...and now what will Parliament do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:34 pm

After shocks

18 million voted to leave

3 million  is  pathetic number in comparrison, as we know 17 million people voted to remain. What this figure does give us. Is that not only do we have to contend daily in combating the Far right hate ideology, extremist Islam ideology, but we also have now hiding within the ranks of the left. That seek to destroy democracy and impose a new order. Where we surrender free speech. Critcism and challenginm prejudice beliefs in religion, will be criminalized. Which wil then nulify the Equality Act 2010. As how then can something be a hate crime, if even that hate stems from the religious teachings itself? Its illegal and criminal to challenge then homophobia bt members of that religious group. I mean the more I think and see how in fact there is very little today remaining of what we used to associate the principles of the left. Where in fact, many of them are the enemies of free spech and democracy. As can easily be seem

3 million signatures and people think that has some bases to supercede 18 million people voting to leave. What next, that when the next election happens, there will be a new law, that those not left wing and vote, will only be considerd as a half a vote and lss half that of the regressive lefty? It really shows up why what is wrong with a substancial followers of the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:40 pm

All that diatribe and yet - YET, those nearly 3 million signing that petition are using their democratic rights within your own countries rules and laws and now that the 'PETITION' has exceeded far more then the required 10,000 for the petition to be heard by Parliament --- what & when is the only issues now?

But don't let those SIMPLE issues derail your consistent rants about: hate/Muslims/lefties yada - yada - yada Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 pm

We've had the democratic vote... this is nonsense.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We've had the democratic vote... this is nonsense.

This is just a rule your democracy had well before the vote. Maybe you should learn to respect democracy even if you don't agree with the will of the people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:We've had the democratic vote... this is nonsense.

This is just a rule your democracy had well before the vote. Maybe you should learn to respect democracy even if you don't agree with the will of the people.

PETITION TO STAY 2387050134    DITTO~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:55 pm

We've had the democratic vote... this is bullshit!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:56 pm

4EVER2 wrote:All that diatribe and yet - YET, those nearly 3 million signing that petition are using their democratic rights within your own countries rules and laws and now that the 'PETITION' has exceeded far more then the required 10,000 for the petition to be heard by Parliament --- what & when is the only issues now?

But don't let those SIMPLE issues derail your consistent rants about: hate/Muslims/lefties yada - yada - yada Sleep

Cleary maths is not your strong point.

We already know 17 million people voted to remain.
3 million signatures is not even close to the number who already voted to stay.
Which means, we have 3 million people who disrespect democracy. that render people having a majority say by voting. To instead be  redundcent. As they wish to enforce a second vote. Against the majority wishes of the populace, as they are no better than a bunch of tyrants and little Hitlers. To propose a debate for a change of rule to a referendum. Requires that this needed to have been debated before the actual referendum happened. By the very fact it had little signatures and within 24 hours of the vote and actual knowledge of the turnout. Well over a hundred thousand people signed the petition. Which of course renders the petition especially legal wise nulified. Such a rule change requested, and based on a possible outcome, of which people do not know. Where few people had signed. Is immediately rendered nulified, because people have voted off hindsight knowing the actual turnout. It means their signature is baseless, as its based not on the original proposal requested.
Not only that, al this at best can do is offer up debate in Parliment.
Which they would have to be out of their mind to go against the majoprity voting vioew

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:00 pm

We already knew that Kippers were liars, here is the proof that the Nazi thug,benefit slashing shit face IDS is also a downright liar.
Those who voted out for the extra £350million to go to the NHS, as we were told countless times WERE SOLD A BIG FAT LIE.
http://news.sky.com/story/1717826/backtrack-on-give-nhs-350m-eu-money-promise

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next