NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!

+9
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
Cass
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
captain
eddie
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 Empty 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Entire city evacuated amid massive Canada wildfire
By Amanda Jackson and Dave Alsup, CNN

updated 0836 GMT (1536 HKT) May 4, 2016

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 160503231011-fort-mcmurray-fire-vo-bts-00001324-super-169

(CNN)Authorities ordered the mandatory evacuation of the entire Canadian city of Fort McMurray in northern Alberta amid a raging wildfire.
Alberta officials issued an expanded order Tuesday. Nearly 53,000 people had moved to safer ground, authorities said.
Extremely high temperatures and low humidity fueled the blaze, leaving firefighters battling "explosive" conditions.
"All our efforts to control and contain the fire were challenged by this extreme fire behavior," said Bernie Schmitte, the forestry manager. "Efforts were also hampered by smoke conditions. Basically fire behavior was beyond all control efforts."
No injuries or casualties have been reported.
Nine air tankers and 100 firefighters have been battling the blaze, which began Sunday. The fire was estimated to be 7,400 acres as of Tuesday, according CBC News.
Homes, businesses engulfed
The blaze has engulfed homes and businesses but the exact number of burned structures is unknown, according to the Alberta Emergency Management Agency.
With a population of more than 60,000 in Fort McMurray, the evacuation is the largest in Alberta's history, according to CBC News. Authorities said the number of people evacuated so far is an estimate and the full picture will emerge when the blaze is contained.
The only hospital in the city, Northern Lights Regional Health Centre, evacuated all 105 patients, the Alberta Government said.
Prime Minster Justin Trudeau tweeted his support.
"My thoughts are with people affected by the fire in Fort McMurray tonight," he posted. "We stand ready to help."
Residents used social media to share their images of the massive wildfire enclosing their town.
"I am out. I am safe," tweeted one resident. "I've never been more scared in my life. Praying for my home right now."

William Stephen Jeffery captured video of the black smoke and orange flames approaching a building in Fort McMurray.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/03/world/fort-mcmurray-alberta-fire-canada-irpt/index.html 

And I thought living through our April KS wild fires were horrible...I can't imagine trying to evacuate an entire town of this size this rapidly; they'd been trying to stop this fire since Sunday!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Only an islamaphobe would think that about such a lovely story, of people who have just gone through hell helping people that are now going through hell, even though they have so little.   Completely shows you up for what you are.

Back to top Go down

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I see the pro Muslim propaganda spin machine is willing to use any excuse...
I see your inability to STAY THE HELL ON TOPIC seems to force you to continue to just want to 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 3018442852  it off course! 
STFU and just avoid the entire thread...you've nothing on POINT to add to this adult discussion try just reading it --- that might provide you with some brain food! Or not --- your willful ignoring what you were told by the moderator VEYA just is really SUCKING WIND!
GO F*CK OFF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 06, 2016 6:53 pm

sassy wrote:Only an islamaphobe would think that about such a lovely story, of people who have just gone through hell helping people that are now going through hell, even though they have so little.   Completely shows you up for what you are.

Big fire tragedy going on in Canada... but here's a nice pro Muslim story on the back of it...!!!

It's blatantly been created by the pro Muslim propaganda spin department over there!!!

It serves no newsworthy purpose... it's whole message is the pro Muslim angle... and to use the unfolding tragedy as an excuse is pretty sick!!!

I've heard that somebody in politics once said 'it's a good day to bury bad news' as the 9/11 tragedy was unfolding...

These days it seems any event is a good excuse for a pro Muslim propaganda story...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 12:54 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:Only an islamaphobe would think that about such a lovely story, of people who have just gone through hell helping people that are now going through hell, even though they have so little.   Completely shows you up for what you are.

Big fire tragedy going on in Canada... but here's a nice pro Muslim story on the back of it...!!!
It's blatantly been created by the pro Muslim propaganda spin department over there!!!
It serves no newsworthy purpose... it's whole message is the pro Muslim angle... and to use the unfolding tragedy as an excuse is pretty sick!!!

I've heard that somebody in politics once said 'it's a good day to bury bad news' as the 9/11 tragedy was unfolding...

These days it seems any event is a good excuse for a pro Muslim propaganda story...
Refresh my memory; but weren't you just 'WHINING' loudly last month about members trashing your topic/going off point/derailing your POV and continuing to spoil your attempt to discuss an important issue?  Wasn't that you doing all of the tantrum BS and flouncing about???
And yet here you are in your worst OCD mode behaving like a child with crap in your shorts and demanding attention --- even if it's negative attention! 
Get a F'n Grip you fuck-wit and stop it! 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 859118666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 1:25 am

Sassy just introduced a load of bollocks and you're trying to have a go at me for pulling her up...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat May 07, 2016 5:18 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The cold period is known as the 'mini ice age'... fact!!!

The effects of which are well documented here in London as the Thames used to freeze over!!!

There was hardly anyone there in australia/canada/usa at the time and certainly no records began there until about 150 years ago!!!

SOME OF MY ANCESTORS were walking this continent 40,000 years ago...          afro

TOMMY'S ancestors are still crawling around in that fetid slime pit he slithered out from a couple of years ago..

HOW MUCH LONGER do we have to endure Tommy's brainfucked efforts at derailing and diverting threads such as this ?

OVER this past day that spineless little slimeball has proven himself to be the most vile, odious and despicable piece of garbage who has ever darkened this forum..

P.S.    Noticed Tommy and one of his bumchums are 'red marking' me on here -- even on a couple of comments that didn't concern them.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 07, 2016 5:50 am

Wolfie, why are you so angry? it's one mans opinion. No need for insults!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 07, 2016 6:22 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The effects of which are well documented here in London as the Thames used to freeze over!!!

There was hardly anyone there in australia/canada/usa at the time and certainly no records began there until about 150 years ago!!!

SOME OF MY ANCESTORS were walking this continent 40,000 years ago...          afro

TOMMY'S ancestors are still crawling around in that fetid slime pit he slithered out from a couple of years ago..

HOW MUCH LONGER do we have to endure Tommy's brainfucked efforts at derailing and diverting threads such as this ?

OVER this past day that spineless little slimeball has proven himself to be the most vile, odious and despicable piece of garbage who has ever darkened this forum..

P.S.    Noticed Tommy and one of his bumchums are 'red marking' me on here -- even on a couple of comments that didn't concern them.

I think Tommy's OK - you don't get to decide who should post here.

How can his ancestors be crawling around anywhere?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 9:43 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Sassy just introduced a load of bollocks and you're trying to have a go at me for pulling her up...!?
I know reading is obviously a challenge for your mental capacities poor human...but had you been able to find an adult that would have read that article to you; you'd have been better served Evil or Very Mad
Yet once again you neglect to do that and return to your immature rants and engage the diatribe with your hyena pack attached to your rallying hue & cry {even though neither one of them especially Raggs adds to this entire topic except to STIRR THE SHIT POT} Rolling Eyes

AND YOU ARE STILL OFF OF TOPIC YOU F'N FUCK WIT!!! GO IN YOUR OWN JACK YARD AND BACK OFF~~~ 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 1094176690

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 07, 2016 9:56 am

Other People are allowed opinions people!!
Fucking hell

There's some serious shit going on in the world and you're bickering ove what goes in a thread
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 10:01 am

News
May 7 2016, 3:02 am ET
Fort McMurray Wildfire in Alberta Could 'Double in Size' Over Weekend
by Elisha Fieldstadt and The Associated Press
"I do expect that there's a high potential that this fire could double in size by the end of the day tomorrow," Chad Morrison, the senior manager of wildfire prevention at the Alberta Agriculture and Forestry Division said Friday afternoon.
"We have not seen rain in this area for the last two months of significance," Morrison said. "This fire will continue to burn for a very long time until we see some significant rain."  

Investigators have not figured out what sparked the wildfires that erupted in the heart of Canada's oil sands region on Sunday and have so far forced 88,000 people to flee.

Some were airlifted while the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and military coordinated a mass migration on land which included about 1,500 vehicles, according to police.
The Alberta provincial government, which declared a state of emergency, said more than 1,200 firefighters, approximately 110 helicopters, 295 pieces of heavy equipment and more than 27 air tankers are fighting the fires.
More than 1,600 homes and other buildings have been burned, but officials say no deaths or injuries related to the fire have been reported, according to The Associated Press.                   

Fanned by high winds, scorching heat and low humidity, the fire grew from 29 square miles Tuesday to 39 square miles on Wednesday, but by Thursday it was almost nine times that — at 330 square miles. On Friday, the fire covered 390 square miles, said Alberta Premier Rachel Notley.
Environment Canada forecast only a 40 percent chance of showers in the area on Saturday.

Notley said her cabinet has approved a payment of $1,250 Canadian ($967) per adult and $500 Canadian ($387) per dependent at a cost to the province of $100 million Canadian ($77 million). She told a briefing in Edmonton that she wants people who were forced from their homes to know that the government "has their back."
The Canadian Red Cross has raised millions for those affected, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government has pledged to match individual donations made until May 31 "without a cap."
Meanwhile, officials were trying to do anything possible to minimize the risk of more fires sparking. The province of Alberta announced a fire ban and a ban on off-highway vehicles.
"Our fire crews are working around the clock to battle wildfires in Fort McMurray and around the province. All Albertans can do their part to help ensure firefighters can focus their resources on the areas of greatest need," said Oneil Carlier, the Alberta minister of agriculture of and forestry.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta-could-double-size-over-weekend-n569656
Well, all I can do from my location is 'pray for a long slow moving cold front with days of gentle rains - many days of GENTLE rains' to move in and save this entire region.

BTW - Wywolfie; you might have missed my reply to your point about the days to move troops around up there; back on page #1 {pre-derailment by dumbass Tommy and troupe} it's worth reading if your interested.  Right before Sassy's great article about the refugee's and how they've responded so quickly to donate needed items and funds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Idiot!

Tell us when temperature/weather records began in australia/usa/canada then?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 1:22 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Sassy just introduced a load of bollocks and you're trying to have a go at me for pulling her up...!?
I know reading is obviously a challenge for your mental capacities poor human...but had you been able to find an adult that would have read that article to you; you'd have been better served Evil or Very Mad
Yet once again you neglect to do that and return to your immature rants and engage the diatribe with your hyena pack attached to your rallying hue & cry {even though neither one of them especially Raggs adds to this entire topic except to STIRR THE SHIT POT} Rolling Eyes

AND YOU ARE STILL OFF OF TOPIC YOU F'N FUCK WIT!!! GO IN YOUR OWN JACK YARD AND BACK OFF~~~ 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 1094176690

Reading your verbal diarrhea and wittering fuck wittery would challenge the patients of a saint!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat May 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Suspect

THAT fumbduck Tommy is still attacking this topic with his bullshite about a few cold years being passed off as a non-existent "mini ice age"...

TOO effing stoopid to even learn what an ice age actually is, and too lazy to learn the meanings of weather and climatology, all that he is doing here ie posting more and more of his outright lies..

WHERE HIS ONLY reason to be here, appears to be to see if he can now successfully hijack, derail, or totally destroy this thread ?          
60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 2215183653
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Infortunately for you flea keeper... everyone can look it up on Google...

And can see which one of us doesn't know what they're talking about!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm

yep tommy...and that would be YOU
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Idiot!

Tell us when temperature/weather records began in australia/usa/canada then?

lol!

when the first tree grew rings
when the first sediioments were laid down
when the first snows fell in antarctica
when the first ocean sediments formed.....

is that a long enough record for you tommy?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Wrong... when weather/news people say it was the hottest/coldest/wettest etc "since records began"... what records are they referring to...?

And tell us how long ago these records began in australia/usa/canada?

lol!

Also while you're at it... look up 'mini ice age Thames freezing'... I suppose I made up all the info about it on the Internet too...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Wrong... when weather/news people say it was the hottest/coldest/wettest etc "since records began"... what records are they referring to...?

lol!

Also while you're at it... look up 'mini ice age Thames freezing'... I suppose I made up all the info about it on the Internet too...!?

lol!
Tommy's euphoric HAPPY FACE; he whined - he pleaded - he stamped his immature petulant booted foot - and Eddie refused - Veya ignored him - WYwolfie just ignited the fire and yet here he's succeeded.   
60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 Tumblr_mo1rh2ksQQ1s6vjcfo1_500

I surrender this {yet another topic to Global Warming & trashing Muslims}... 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 919144451
Hail the 'VILLAGE IDIOTS' they'll ruin any discussion just to get members to acknowledge their stench! 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 2728977919

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 8:58 pm

There is also a global warming thread going at the moment... I'm more than happy for all the global warming posts on this one to be moved over there...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 07, 2016 10:48 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Wrong... when weather/news people say it was the hottest/coldest/wettest etc "since records began"... what records are they referring to...?

lol!

lol!
Tommy's euphoric HAPPY FACE; he whined - he pleaded - he stamped his immature petulant booted foot - and Eddie refused - Veya ignored him - WYwolfie just ignited the fire and yet here he's succeeded.   
60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 Tumblr_mo1rh2ksQQ1s6vjcfo1_500

I surrender this {yet another topic to Global Warming & trashing Muslims}... 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 919144451
Hail the 'VILLAGE IDIOTS' they'll ruin any discussion just to get members to acknowledge their stench! 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 2728977919

Any answers yet...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 1:35 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

[size=37]P.S.    Noticed Tommy and one of his bumchums are 'red marking' me on here -- even on a couple of comments that didn't concern them.[/size]

Not a peep out of anyone about this blatant 'homophobia' still...!

Not even from les...

You lefties will have to start explaining your rules a bit clearer here... is it homophobic to say the above...?

Or not...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Rolling Eyes

FACTUAL information recording below average abnormal winters, and noting frozen over rivers and ponds, in Britain and N.W Europe over a few centuries is neither "right" nor "wrong", in and of itself...

IT IS simply a record of facts..

WHAT IS completely wrong-headed and being deliberately stupid --

Is mislabelling a few cold centuries as a "mini ice age",  when it simply doesn't meet the criteria to be a genuine 'ice age';
Attempting to link localised abnormal weather aberrations with the idea of modern day accelerated climate change, since the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution;
Attempting to use aberrant weather records from 14th -> 19th century Britain to disprove the concept that droughts, floods and wildfires seem to be becoming  more intense in recent years;
Believing that presenting your ridiculous claims on here, somehow makes you more intelligent and aware than anyone else on here;
Thinking that your opinionsis are equal to everyone else's.
          Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 12:28 pm

The few cold centuries IS known as the 'mini ice age'!!!

I didn't make it up... and it is irrelevant to debate whether it was fulfilling the criteria of a real ice age or not.

It simply describes the few centuries of unusual cold temperatures that we have had in recent history... the cold period that we seem now to have come out of!!!

It is also perfectly valid an argument that we are now returning to normal temperatures... as seen before the cold period!!!

Forests in Canada and usa have numerous plant life that have evolved over millennia to require these fires to reproduce and survive!!!

You might try to say they are happening more than 'normal'... but I'm just saying that you're definition of 'normal' is wrong because the last few centuries have not been 'normal' at all... they have been part of a period of unusual cold!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I see the pro Muslim propaganda spin machine is willing to use any excuse...

Doesn't it speak volumes that any altruistic act from a Muslim still has to be highlighted. Because of its rarity I wonder?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Doesn't it speak volumes that any altruistic act from a Muslim still has to be highlighted. Because of its rarity I wonder?

I think it was complete propaganda myself... no newsworthy content...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:29 pm

You know what makes me sad?   The real point of that story went right over the top of your head.   It's wasn't about Muslims, it was about people.  People who had had to flee where they lived with just what they could carry, holding out a hand to people that the same thing was happening to, even with the little they had.    I hope I never get to be anything like you, I'd shoot myself first.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun May 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I didn't make it up... and it is irrelevant to debate whether it was fulfilling the criteria of a real ice age or not.

Cool

NOBODY said that you were "making it up..",  Tommy !

What others on here are pointing it out is that you are deliberately misrepresenting, distorting and misusing data, to try and support your own idiotic beliefs..

Just because some fuckwits label a few cold centuries a "mini ice age" doesn't make it so -- do yourself a favour, and actually learn for yourself what a genuine"ice age" is -- rather than cherry-picking bullshit quotes from climate denialist blogs.

AS FOR your claim that your claim that things are simply getting back to normal -- that is bullshit..
WHAT is normal ? Don't you mean that it was getting back closer to the long term average gradual increase in temperature since the end of the last genuine ice age, sme 10,000+ years ago ?

IN TERMS of geological ages tens of thousands of years are miniscule, and 400-500 years merely a blip on the radar..
ALL OF WHICH  has very little with the concept that the rate of warming of the earth's surface has been increasing over recent years, paralleling increasing "greenhouse effects" from heat from solar energy trapped below increasing levels of so-called 'greenhouse gases' (e.g. methane, ethane, carbon dioxide..).

ANY RATE -- Whar exactly do you mean b6 ''normal" temperatures anyway, Tommy ?
Normality is only a personal perception of local weather conditions experienced over a certain period of time..
There is no such thing as "normal" temperatures when looking at global climate - only short term and long term averages and trends, and abnormal movements outside of a usual range of measurements over time.

The only constant in change, is change itself..    Everything is constantly changing over time..
The universe has been gradually cooling since the Big Bang..
Until eventually everything moves into disorder as entropy takes over...
IN THE LONG RUN, we're all doomed anyway, Tommy..             60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 3986371719
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I think it was complete propaganda myself... no newsworthy content...
The Canadians are showing true community spirit. What is happening there is truly horrific. Assistance is flooding into the centres housing the displaced people. Look how lovely the Muslims are for helping mystifies me on the one hand and amuses me with its transparency on the other.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Cool

NOBODY said that you were "making it up..",  Tommy !

What others on here are pointing it out is that you are deliberately misrepresenting, distorting and misusing data, to try and support your own idiotic beliefs..

Just because some fuckwits label a few cold centuries a "mini ice age" doesn't make it so -- do yourself a favour, and actually learn for yourself what a genuine"ice age" is -- rather than cherry-picking bullshit quotes from climate denialist blogs.

AS FOR your claim that your claim that things are simply getting back to normal -- that is bullshit..
WHAT is normal ? Don't you mean that it was getting back closer to the long term average gradual increase in temperature since the end of the last genuine ice age, sme 10,000+ years ago ?

IN TERMS of geological ages tens of thousands of years are miniscule, and 400-500 years merely a blip on the radar..
ALL OF WHICH  has very little with the concept that the rate of warming of the earth's surface has been increasing over recent years, paralleling increasing "greenhouse effects" from heat from solar energy trapped below increasing levels of so-called 'greenhouse gases' (e.g. methane, ethane, carbon dioxide..).

ANY RATE -- Whar exactly do you mean b6 ''normal" temperatures anyway, Tommy ?
Normality is only a personal perception of local weather conditions experienced over a certain period of time..
There is no such thing as "normal" temperatures when looking at global climate - only short term and long term averages and trends, and abnormal movements outside of a usual range of measurements over time.

The only constant in change, is change itself..    Everything is constantly changing over time..
The universe has been gradually cooling since the Big Bang..
Until eventually everything moves into disorder as entropy takes over...
IN THE LONG RUN, we're all doomed anyway, Tommy..             60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 3986371719

Wolfie, Veya has already had to move the 'climate change' posts off this thread once and put them in another thread, do you think you could discuss it there.

The fire seems to be growing by the minute, it's utterly terrifying, and having to just up and leave, and in some cases, watch everything you love go up in flames on security cameras patched through to your phone, until they cut out, just doesn't bear thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 7:00 pm

It's terrible! How do you cope with that feeling? Awful.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:It's terrible! How do you cope with that feeling? Awful.

I remember years ago, we were renting a house, turned out the landlord's mortgage company didn't know and he wasn't paying the mortgage.  We had a lease and rent book that was up to date, tuned out the solicitor who had dealt with it was dodgy and a friend of his.   One night the bailiffs came round to empty the house and were surprised to see us.  Showed them the rent book, went up to the court the next day and they gave us 6 weeks to find somewhere else.  I bought, on my salary because my exhusband was self employed and didn't have enough years books, and tiny 1 bedroomed house.  But it only went through on the day the bailiffs came to turf us out, and they help stick our stuff in the truck while I ran up the hill to get the keys.   It was just before Christmas, and I remember walking back from work each night looking at the christmas trees in people's windows and thinking 'I just want somewhere safe to live'.   I've never forgotten it, or the terrible feeling of having nowhere to call home.   Not anything as bad as these people are going though, but they must feel so adrift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Sassy stated >>> Wolfie, Veya has already had to move the 'climate change' posts off this thread once and put them in another thread, do you think you could discuss it there.

The fire seems to be growing by the minute, it's utterly terrifying, and having to just up and leave, and in some cases, watch everything you love go up in flames on security cameras patched through to your phone, until they cut out, just doesn't bear thinking about.

60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 3201073460  Asking/telling by the moderator Veya/relocating by Veya/reporting 2 worthless Racial off topic posts by Tommy yesterday --- did 'NOTHING' about the continued on slot of utter BS that is allowed to happen!  If Ass-Swipe Tommy wants to destroy any topic with his Global Warming BS {because adults get sick of his ignorance on the proper thread} then he'll continue to drag/disrupt/annoy and prevent any other discussion from going forward.
AND ZERO MODERATION BY EDDIE is as always; if LordFoul isn't around to do her dirty work --- the dirty work never gets done! 60,000 inhabitants told to evacuated ahead of wildfires in Canada!  - Page 2 2787774761 

I've left the fuck-wit to play with himself {whomever else seems to follow him} in his manure pile that he's made of this thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 7:42 pm

4ever will you fucking well leave off the shitfest you seem to need to throw at people???

The thread has diverted a few times and so what?????
All threads divert!!

So shut up with your continual nit-picking at me you pain in the arse and if you don't like it then fuck off somewhere else.

Okay? Got it?? Good!
I'm just about sick of you trashing me and everyone else.

See the goodnight/good morning thread???

IT AINT ABOUT FLOWERS OR FIRES OR THE WEATHER but do you see me acting like some stupid twat and saying "Oooh stick to the topic 4ever!"

Just shut it. For the love of God.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 7:44 pm

eddie wrote:4ever will you fucking well leave off the shitfest you seem to need to throw at people???

All threads divert!!

So shut up with your continual nit-picking at me you pain in the arse and if you don't like it then fuck off somewhere else.

Okay? Got it?? Good!

IT AINT ABOUT FLOWERS OR FIRES OR THE WEATHER but do you see me acting like some stupid twat and saying "Oooh stick to the topic 4ever!"

alien
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:4ever will you fucking well leave off the shitfest you seem to need to throw at people???

All threads divert!!

Okay? Got it?? Good!

Hold on here a minute Eds, he was asked by Veya to stop it and Veya created a new thread because of it, but instead of posting in that, Tommy keeps on doing it on this one.   So a mod HAS told him to stop and he won't, so why shouldn't people complain?   He's doing it because he's an arsehole, and that is what is annoying, especially when a mod has told him previously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 7:52 pm

All threads divert!!

Okay? Got it?? Good!

GO FUCK YOUR SELF...you went on quite the 'UN-Lady LIKE' rant at Didge this morning you and your TROLL --- and now you can't admit that you run and HIDE when you don't respond to any of the REPORTED POSTS LIKE A MODERATOR IS SUPPOSED TO! 
EITHER DO YOUR FUCKING JOB OR STOP !!! WHINER

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Children!!!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Aww some one Is having a tantrum and gave me a red stripe. I am bereft  Sad
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 8:02 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

All threads divert!!

Okay? Got it?? Good!

GO FUCK YOUR SELF...you went on quite the 'UN-Lady LIKE' rant at Didge this morning you and your TROLL --- and now you can't admit that you run and HIDE when you don't respond to any of the REPORTED POSTS LIKE A MODERATOR IS SUPPOSED TO! 
Oy! Back off. If you don't like Edds moderation please feel free to fuck off. Again.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Not all the global warming stuff was trimmed to gw thread... I'm quite happy for it all to be moved over there...

What I wasn't happy about was the thread being hidden in basement and not available for general public viewing...

But how long do you think it would have been before someone made a comment about possible cause of fires  being global warming here on this thread anyway...!?

And miffy... the reds have been out in full force here... I've had about 10 on this topic...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun May 08, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not all the global warming stuff was trimmed to gw thread... I'm quite happy for it all to be moved over there...

But how long do you think it would have been before someone made a comment about possible cause being global warming here on this thread anyway...!?

And miffy... the reds have been out in full force here... I've had about 10 on this topic...
There are some right twats on here Tommy.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Was sassy's story about her house off-topic?

I don't give a rats arse. If you don't like it report it or fuck off.

And it's only because it's Tommy, that you two are moaning.

Btw 4ever, a lot of your pissy old lady rants are off-topic - especially the ones you aim at Didge.
Hypocrite.

On and lookey. We are still off fucking topic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Not all the global warming stuff was trimmed to gw thread... I'm quite happy for it all to be moved over there...

But how long do you think it would have been before someone made a comment about possible cause being global warming here on this thread anyway...!?

Yes... and clear the only standards they have are double standards!!!

Still waiting for one of them to pull flea keeper up for his insulting homophobic attack against myself and others with his use of the term 'bumchums'...!?

Laughing

And back to sassys pro Muslim propaganda hijack of the tragedy... remember this similar load of stage managed spin during the recent floods in some parts of uk...!?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kind-hearted-syrian-refugees-build-7099224

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun May 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Yes... and clear the only standards they have are double standards!!!

Still waiting for one of them to pull flea keeper up for his insulting homophobic attack against myself and others  with his use of the term 'bumchums'...!?

Laughing

And back to sassys pro Muslim propaganda hijack of the tragedy... remember this similar load of stage managed spin during the recent floods in some parts of uk...!?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kind-hearted-syrian-refugees-build-7099224

I know what you mean Tommy. If you had used that word there would rain down all kinds of hellfire
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 8:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

All threads divert!!

Okay? Got it?? Good!

I HAVENT RECEIVED A REPORT.

I know you like capital letters.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 08, 2016 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:Was sassy's story about her house off-topic?

I don't give a rats arse. If you don't like it report it or fuck off.

And it's only because it's Tommy, that you two are moaning.

Btw 4ever, a lot of your pissy old lady rants are off-topic - especially the ones you aim at Didge.
Hypocrite.

On and lookey. We are still off fucking topic.

There are some twats on here eddie... see my above reply to miffs...

They can't argue the points I raise as it hurts their tiny/controlled minds too much... so they resort to 'shut him up instead' tactics with shouting and ranting and insults etc...

Veya even faked victimhood racist outrage while attacking me (and others) with outrageous racicsm... so he could try to hide the points I made out of public view...!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Sun May 08, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Threads often go off topic.
If my knickers got in a twist over it every time it happened, I'd have to rethink my life's priorities.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 pm

How on earth did I get dragged into this from both sides? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Paul Ettinger wrote:How on earth did I get dragged into this from both sides? lol

Because it's a forum and everyone's a whiner?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next